Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Calico Heart posted:

Legit how come when cell does he came back stronger that always seemed bullshit to me

Like in the namek saga when the saiyans almost died they came back stronger after they healed up. They had a word for this but I cant remember it but it was specifically a Saiyan trait

Same thing with Cell. He got blown to poo poo and came back stronger because he had saiyan cells in him

"Why dont saiyans just beat the poo poo out of eachother and heal up and get stronger each time then, Zzulu??" that's called a plot hole son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Zzulu posted:

But they also had Uub, the reincarnation of Buu

so I dunno

I am really glad I stopped after Cell.

UUB

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I hate to defend this poo poo but Mr.Popo and Jinx are actually based on drawings of evil spirits in Japan that date back pretty far. It's just unfortunate they happen to look like Gollywogs.

Decrepus posted:

I am really glad I stopped after Cell.

UUB

You're kidding yourself if you think one dbz thing is dumber than another dbz thing

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Calico Heart posted:

I hate to defend this poo poo but Mr.Popo and Jinx are actually based on drawings of evil spirits in Japan that date back pretty far. It's just unfortunate they happen to look like Gollywogs.

You're kidding yourself if you think one dbz thing is dumber than another dbz thing

I hate when people misinterpret Mr. Pop as a racist caricature and also when they call a young girl character "creepy" without even taking the time to learn that she is actually a 5000 year old dragon in the FORM of a 14 y/o human girl.
Ignorant people make me sad :(

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Rahu posted:

Why did goku's tail stop growing back? It did the first few times he lost it but then it stopped. :iiam:

it was removed by God the last time so i guess he removed it extra good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What does piccolo do in his spare time?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

What does piccolo do in his spare time?

Piccolo is an amateur artist and enjoys sculpting and wood carving in his spare time.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why does gohan look like such alittle poo poo all the time

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ethanol posted:

why does gohan look like such alittle poo poo all the time

because he's a little poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I always figured Piccolo was doing mad gash inbetween fights

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

I always figured Piccolo was doing mad gash inbetween fights

Piccolo canonically doesn't have a penis, hth.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
his whole body is a penis

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
why is xenoverse so awesome i mean ive played some games but dbz xenoverse really shines

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

could superman beat super saiyan 5 broly

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Applewhite posted:

Piccolo canonically doesn't have a penis, hth.

Leroy Dennui posted:

He and Kami are the only Namekians to have penises, and they grow back only if Toriyama/the writing staff remember that Namekians have regenerative capabilities.

well now I don't know who to believe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
superman couldn't beat poo poo. That nerd got beat up by batman

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wait a second, are there only male namekians?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

wait a second, are there only male namekians?

Stop imposing gender on namekians, it's very problematic.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

pronouns are nam/nam/fluteself

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Elder Kai says in z that a guy put him in the z sword because he was afraid of the elder's abilities but in super elder Kai says beerus put him in the z sword. What would beerus have to fear of elder Kai? Champa clearly had nothing to fear from him either

Aug 4, 2010

krillin wished to make the androids human but Shenron said he cant do that. he can bring people back from the dead or make people immortal but he cant make a couple of androids human??? explain please.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

They wished everyone killed by cell back to life after it was all said and done but king Kai, Gregory and bubbles all remained dead because??????

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

dr.acula posted:

Elder Kai says in z that a guy put him in the z sword because he was afraid of the elder's abilities but in super elder Kai says beerus put him in the z sword. What would beerus have to fear of elder Kai? Champa clearly had nothing to fear from him either

He got those earrings that made Vegito

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

www posted:

krillin wished to make the androids human but Shenron said he cant do that. he can bring people back from the dead or make people immortal but he cant make a couple of androids human??? explain please.

he knows how to put a soul back in a body, he doesn't know how to do that other poo poo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did yamcha ever score again after Bulma

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dr.acula posted:

They wished everyone killed by cell back to life after it was all said and done but king Kai, Gregory and bubbles all remained dead because??????

they were killed by goku

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Zzulu posted:

He got those earrings that made Vegito

All the kaioshin had them though. But where did they get them from?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How come they never show the characters running on the treadmill for hours every day? Think of the cardio they have to put in to get that ripped.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zzulu posted:

Did yamcha ever score again after Bulma

He was a very popular baseball player so probably.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Zzulu posted:

superman couldn't beat poo poo. That nerd got beat up by batman

Batman has a counter for every member of the Justice League. What would he do against Goku?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dr Tran posted:

Batman has a counter for every member of the Justice League. What would he do against Goku?

Shove his tail up his rear end

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dr Tran posted:

probably convince goku to drop his guard

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Dr Tran posted:

He'd probably tell Goku where to find a good fight imo and that would be the end of their interaction.

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
When Yamcha met Bulma in the desert why did he not just rape and murder her

he is a desert bandit after all

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

NigelsPoppet posted:

When Yamcha met Bulma in the desert why did he not just rape and murder her

he is a desert bandit after all

too afraid

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
is dbz kai worth watching

like did they get rid of all the padding or is it still padded just less padded than before

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
How come Trunks can travel in time but no stopping Hitler?!

Racists imo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

How come Trunks can travel in time but no stopping Hitler?!

Racists imo

While it would still have been a good thing Trunks can only change the past of other timelines and as a result he would never see any direct benefit or change anything in his own universe with his actions.

Why Trunks can't just go to another timeline and then change his own timeline's events? idk it might not even really be a "time machine" so much as a "dimension machine" and not one of those fancy 4th dimensional machines either!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Clipperton posted:

is dbz kai worth watching

like did they get rid of all the padding or is it still padded just less padded than before

it's way faster and better than dbz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

How come when they wish everyone killed by cell back 17 and 16 still die??? Is it because androids don't have souls? Is that why 18 still a robot? This anime has some problematic views on androids

• Locked thread