Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How the dragon radar work with only one button?

Lol they obviously just use the same button to turn it on and off buddy

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Aug 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

what could GT have done/not done to be considered worse?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

If cell absorbed an android dog would he get a dogs head

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

If Dr gyro could create hot android babes why did he make a fat China doll man a giant muscle man and the singer of a boy band

I'm gyro's gay

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Legit how come when cell does he came back stronger that always seemed bullshit to me

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I hate to defend this poo poo but Mr.Popo and Jinx are actually based on drawings of evil spirits in Japan that date back pretty far. It's just unfortunate they happen to look like Gollywogs.

Decrepus posted:

I am really glad I stopped after Cell.

UUB

You're kidding yourself if you think one dbz thing is dumber than another dbz thing

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

How come when they wish everyone killed by cell back 17 and 16 still die??? Is it because androids don't have souls? Is that why 18 still a robot? This anime has some problematic views on androids

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Who is strongest?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

Actually Grandpa Gohan was loving minted after some lucky work on the stock markets and left Goku a huge inheritance

And yet the dude still has to go out and catch giant fish with his bare hands to eat like a goddamn animal

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Rutibex posted:

there is an entire large internet community that believes that DBZ ki powers are real:
https://forums.vsociety.net/index.php/topic,20707.0.html

finally this thread is going somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA0ZHEwU2Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Decrepus posted:

I stopped watching after the Cell saga and yesterday I was bored so I watched some Buu saga clips on youtube and I am loving glad I stopped there what the gently caress.

serious question. If you are the type of adult to watch some episodes of dragonball z, what the gently caress is it about other episodes that is beneath you?

facebook jihad posted:

Real talk it's kind of disappointing all the new stuff is apparently in the same tone as the Buu saga. The Buu saga was really terrible, yet those posters in the ADTRW thread apparently eat that poo poo up because they are literally children who enjoy children's entertainment, as with most anime fans.

it is all for children

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Sep 7, 2015

• Locked thread