Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
But seriously why did Yamcha stay friends with these people, his ex married the man who ordered his murder. At that point I'd say gently caress it and become a desert bandit again. Or is he just one of those SA posters who can't stop talking about cucking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he played baseball for a while

Still wouldn't put up with Vegeta bullshit.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why is chiaotzu such a hosed up little weirdo

He was a china style vampire until Toriyama couldn't give enough fucks to remember that

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Toriyama straight up forgot Launch existed, like he needed to be reminded he created this character in a interview. dragonball canon is a joke. I honestly think db is stupid because even the creator just wants to have fun with his toys and does not give a single gently caress. This is also the charm of the series and why I loved it as a kid.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
That 3rd eye works right? How the gently caress is a triclops human.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
If Nappa went super saiyan, how rad to the max would his 'stache be.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

whats up with 18s vagina

like, apparently she had a kid with krillin, how does that work if she had a robot uterus? unless there was a pinocchio "i wanna be a REAL boy" moment that i missed

I think some of the androids are actually cyborgs, so that's a thing.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Wasn't the same character legit A Nazi.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

dbzwiki posted:

General Blue is based on German militaries, more specifically those within Nazi Germany, as implied in the manga through his spoken line "Auf Wiedersehen", which essentially means "Goodbye" in German. It is possible that this character was based on Adolf Hitler's ideal men and belief that blond-haired, blue-eyed people (Aryans) are superior to other races as seen in his feats of superhuman strength and psychic abilities. Even his sexuality (although never explicitly revealed) could be inspired by the Sturmabteilung (S.A.) "Brownshirt" stormtrooper division in Hitler's army, seeing how his outfit was similar to an S.A. trooper. His sexuality, in that case, may also stem from the fact that S.A. leader, Ernst Röhm was homosexual.

Honestly what the gently caress dbz wiki, that is the first and only time I'm visiting you.

Fellbat fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Aug 31, 2015

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Pretty sure namekians vomit their eggs so they might as well be ken dolls.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

McDowell posted:

I never got friezas deal. Hes like a space emperor? But then his dad is a king?

They run it like business so Freiza's the Chairman of the board, where as his dad is the owner.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

Why are none of the animal people like pigmen or dog men z fighters? Do the humanoid animals form a lower serf caste in dbz society?

The ruler of earth is a dogman, named King Furry I poo poo you not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Tien could create four arms

Could Tien create four penises?

Probably but it wouldn't work that great because of all the steroids. Dude is the most jacked.

• Locked thread