Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Toadvine posted:

im not gay

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm hobosexual

The dirtier the better :getin:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bisexuals are attracted to both men and women.
Pansexuals are also attracted to both men and women but want to make a point of also being attracted to transsexuals.
Omnisexuals I dunno but it sounds filthy.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
My girlfriend said that bisexual and pansexual are both forms of polysexuality. Which makes sense. And she also said that pansexual and omnisexual are the same thing, which makes sense. Then she belittled me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

My girlfriend said that bisexual and pansexual are both forms of polysexuality. Which makes sense. And she also said that pansexual and omnisexual are the same thing, which makes sense. Then she belittled me.
well yeah, "pan-" and "omni-" both mean "all", so they're essentially the same

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

omnisex is my limit break.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
My alma mater is UTI Polysexual Institute

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm an ultimasexual. Just waiting for a Final Fantasy character to battle me

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

well yeah, "pan-" and "omni-" both mean "all", so they're essentially the same

Yeah but on someone's facebook post they had a bunch of Oreos with colored layers and they were all different and I'm like :wtc:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

This poo poo man, this poo poo...

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

exercising my cishet priv here: i don't give a gently caress about any of this bullshit

im gay

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Asexual is not a sexual orientation any more than atheism is a religion.

Though neither party will ever let you forget their status for even one second.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
queer is also a meaningless snowflake term hth

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i define myself by where i wanna stick my dick and that is healthy and definitely not a sign of profound insecurity ill have you know

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
theyre all just make up words that people can use to make their fetishes sound not weird as gently caress.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im a pan sexual now!! no baking trays!!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I'm a cucurbisexual, which is a kind of vegisexual that only fucks pumpkins. God help you if you get it wrong.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
personally my sexuality is a spectrum it ranges from a full bottle of bourbon all the way to an empty bottle of bourbon

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

This poo poo man, this poo poo...
those look really good, even if it's LGBT propaganda

give me my sexuality Oreos

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
why are horses and zebras different animals?

IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

Yarrrr! I be here to plunder the fun outta me workplace! Avast!

FREE DECAHEDRON!
There are still only two sexes, but somehow people think that terms other than bisexual, homosexual, and heterosexual have meaning which isn't covered by one of those. Where's my pride flag for being not gay?

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

IcedPee posted:

There are still only two sexes, but somehow people think that terms other than bisexual, homosexual, and heterosexual have meaning which isn't covered by one of those. Where's my pride flag for being not gay?

It's not really a flag, it's a Patriarchy Membership Card.

Redeemable at any time for a 23% increase in pay.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SHISHKABOB posted:

like what the CHRIST do you need all these minuscule pedantic differences for????

We don't. Just yell "You're bi, we loving get it" when people say that poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im sexual

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SHISHKABOB posted:

like what the CHRIST do you need all these minuscule pedantic differences for????

Autism and special snowflakes

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pudding Huxtable posted:

My alma mater is UTI Polysexual Institute

Voting 5 because this joke

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Booblord Zagats posted:

We don't. Just yell "You're bi, we loving get it" when people say that poo poo

Eh. It's potentially worthwhile to have a few grades.

Someone could be ONLY bi, as in would only gently caress either dudes or women. Swinger communities can be very like this, where they only accept a very few things- like the girls can mix but the guys can't let the balls touch or a fistfight will break out. As noted, most people who venture to pan-sexual are making a point of adding trannies and whatever else. Like saying, "I'm down with whatever, I won't get weirded out even if your junk is all hosed up and it's going to take half an hour to explain". That's a useful distinction for the small percentage of the population it applies to.

My own list would (theoretically) include robots and aliens and whatever. Is that worth another grade? Not like I give a poo poo but still.

But even Urban Dictionary says pan- and omni- are the same, so people can rest easy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omnisexual

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

revdrkevind posted:

Someone could be ONLY bi, as in would only gently caress either dudes or women. Swinger communities can be very like this, where they only accept a very few things- like the girls can mix but the guys can't let the balls touch or a fistfight will break out. As noted, most people who venture to pan-sexual are making a point of adding trannies and whatever else. Like saying, "I'm down with whatever, I won't get weirded out even if your junk is all hosed up and it's going to take half an hour to explain". That's a useful distinction for the small percentage of the population it applies to.

My own list would (theoretically) include robots and aliens and whatever. Is that worth another grade? Not like I give a poo poo but still.

But even Urban Dictionary says pan- and omni- are the same, so people can rest easy.

anyone who says he doesn't want to gently caress hot alien babes is lying, you don't need a special label for that

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
if you dont want to leaern about it dont bother op, you arent required to

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i'm omnigay

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I exclusively have sex with the disposable plastic bags ($1 convenience fee for not bringing re-usables)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

revdrkevind posted:

You're bi, we loving get it.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its just bisexuality, but people need to feel special and different so they invented new words to make themselves be unique snowflakes.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
will gently caress

Dapper Dan posted:

its just bisexuality, but people need to feel special and different so they invented new words to make themselves be unique snowflakes.

fwiw on these very forums a few months ago I said I was bi and people got on my case because they were saying I was actually pansexual bc I'd do a trans person too I think goons are just being contrary to be contrary

painsexual

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Nowadays you can just add a prefix to the word sexual and force people to make exceptions for you. Personally I'm hoping that Supersexuals become a thing :colbert:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
why can't people just say "perverted" and leave it at that

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

vug posted:

because the latest generation of MILLENIALS was raised without the ability to feel shame.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

vug posted:

because caling something perverted means its different from normal, and is a form of discrimination. Unless you call everything perverted, and then perverted loses its meaning and we're back at square one.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pansexuals are disturbed sadbrains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

it's because people are terrified of the chaos of individuality and desire a label for themselves so any perceived variation from the commonly accepted terms demands a new category.

• Locked thread