Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that's right, you've got it! the gently caress is precisely the difference, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Toadvine posted:

this seems bigoted in a new-age, all-inclusive regard. In the same way that tumblr posters in their haste to be inclusive will write off the contributions of men or white people wholesale, thus contributing to the new chauvinism.

ding ding show him what he's won

oh it's a loud wet fart, sorry better luck next time

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Roy posted:

lol riiiiiight

because they are blackout drunk you shitstain

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

welp that's obviously authoritative and tell-all

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Sonofsilversign posted:

i define myself by where i wanna stick my dick and that is healthy and definitely not a sign of profound insecurity ill have you know

The first ppl to do this, insecurely I might add, were the straights, with such vigilance they killed ppl for sticking their dicks in the wrong places. Ps they still do this in various parts of the world.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Lol man I am getting pretty hyped at the number of times I have read the word snowflake in this thread, gonna be enough to make a snowperson soon!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Commentary as cold and penetrating as the murderers icicle

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Sonofsilversign posted:

wait really? so your saying that straight people who hate gays are insecure that is such a deep observation and in no way totally covered by what i posted

I can see that that was obviously the intent of your post, here, in this thread designed to revile current trends in sexual heterodoxy.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

You're a smooth operator, disguising your broad based critiques as narrow conformist swipes at a confused and nascent underclass, ambiguous enough to be plausibly conceived as some sly form of punching up.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

symbolic posted:

pretty much the five established sexualities are hetereosexual, homosexual, asexual, pansexual, and bisexual. anything else is just to make yourself seem like a special snowflake.

Thank god for you and all the grammarians of desire for laying out the valid cases and uses, everything else will thankfully get filed in the slang creole and degeneration drawers and legislated out of existence. Gotta get them early.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Let me be clear: if your position and opinion on this and many another similar matter is anything but "resentment destroys lives," you're up the wrong tree.

It is not surprising to anyone on the outside that mocking and self-glorifying resentment is the consistent response to the confused and resentful ejaculations of those whose sex and sexuality has at times been dictated to them, other times come surging from their own unknown depths, without anyone to help them and no users manual. Those who hate themselves for reasons that are not sex or are only indirectly related to sex, because they are "strong" in sex, hate those who hate themselves for sex, because they are "weak" in sex; and those who hate themselves for sex hate those who don't, for their ignorance, and for their other weaknesses.

This idiotic situation repeats itself a thousand times over, in the relation between a thousand other pairs of dos and donts. Sex and sexuality are hot buttons right now, but underneath is the seething loathing most people feel for themselves, each other, and everything in this world.

Resentment is a self perpetuating poison, and your glorying in it is its greatest fuel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Your health is my gladness friend!

• Locked thread