Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

symbolic posted:

yeah i dunno what Gilga is smoking lmao

pans just like to screw everyone, regardless of gender, but of course they recognize different genders

that's bisexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

Thank god for you and all the grammarians of desire for laying out the valid cases and uses, everything else will thankfully get filed in the slang creole and degeneration drawers and legislated out of existence. Gotta get them early.

are you posting by just repeatedly mashing your phone's autofill button

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
no matter how I try to parse your posts I can't figure out a way to do it that results in them meaning anything. which isn't to say that they seem to mean something that is wrong, or that I disagree with, they seem to just be random nonsense.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

Let me be clear: if your position and opinion on this and many another similar matter is anything but "resentment destroys lives," you're up the wrong tree.

It is not surprising to anyone on the outside that mocking and self-glorifying resentment is the consistent response to the confused and resentful ejaculations of those whose sex and sexuality has at times been dictated to them, other times come surging from their own unknown depths, without anyone to help them and no users manual. Those who hate themselves for reasons that are not sex or are only indirectly related to sex, because they are "strong" in sex, hate those who hate themselves for sex, because they are "weak" in sex; and those who hate themselves for sex hate those who don't, for their ignorance, and for their other weaknesses.

This idiotic situation repeats itself a thousand times over, in the relation between a thousand other pairs of dos and donts. Sex and sexuality are hot buttons right now, but underneath is the seething loathing most people feel for themselves, each other, and everything in this world.

Resentment is a self perpetuating poison, and your glorying in it is its greatest fuel.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

are you posting by just repeatedly mashing your phone's autofill button

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Prorat posted:

To answer the OP, they are synonyms for narcissism.

good answer

• Locked thread