Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
All I want is some weed and I have to deal with all this illegal bullshit? I've had stable dealers for awhile but I just want to buy from a store nowadays except I don't live in faggotland California or dumbass Colorado or anywhere near the juicy legal states.

And there are still problems with gay marriage and poo poo goddamn it all.

gently caress you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

have you heard of teh silk roade

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
no buyt I wish amazon sold weed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MVP posted:

no buyt I wish amazon sold weed

:stare:

Greatest, Idea, Ever!

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Amazon except for weed and its secure and private cause weed is illegal so yeah silk road

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I don't want to talk about politics or have to wait an hour and a half so that your lovely neighbors don't get suspicious I just want to get buzzed/hosed up on drugs like an alcoholic could

gently caress you all for not making a difference

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Agreed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
welp

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
do junkies always want gay marriage because the drugs have turned them gay? Does anybody know?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

well if you want drugs you're probably still going to have to deal with them.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Its time to cook!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can get bbasically have all the free weed i want its not great but you can have some

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I just got what you guys meant with the Silk Road and now it led me to a site called Alpha Bay and now I am supposed to expect to get good weed from a company called budcentral?

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Do you own your home?

Do you have a backyard relatively free from curious eyes?

One healthy plant can produce enough to keep the average smoker off the 'bad couch' for up to a year.

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me

MVP posted:

All I want is some weed and I have to deal with all this illegal bullshit? I've had stable dealers for awhile but I just want to buy from a store nowadays except I don't live in faggotland California or dumbass Colorado or anywhere near the juicy legal states.

gently caress you all

You can buy it in stores here in WA. But you probably shouldn't be wasting your time and money with drugs anyway. Also gay men are hypersexual perverts.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Fasdar posted:

Do you own your home?

Do you have a backyard relatively free from curious eyes?

One healthy plant can produce enough to keep the average smoker off the 'bad couch' for up to a year.

Yes, no, im hosed

I used to have a group of contacts just for emergencies like these but it's down to one person. none of this would have happened if my dealer could deal with getting ripped off by his dealer from time to time.

Quellar posted:

You can buy it in stores here in WA. But you probably shouldn't be wasting your time and money with drugs anyway. Also gay people are hypersexual perverts.

It's not a waste I don't drink and I like to get hosed up to decompress and the government is not letting me do it!!!!

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
have any of you guys heard stories of alpha bay because the silk road is CLOSED

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MVP posted:

It's not a waste I don't drink and I like to get hosed up to decompress and the government is not letting me do it!!!!

You could always tell your doctor you have mysterious pain and get opiates

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
My family has a history of pain pill abuse but pills don't do anything for me. I like to enjoy some nice hydroponic weed through a gravity bong dominatrix that whips my lungs sore

I only like weed and I CANT FIND A RELIABLE SOURCE IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT'S LEGAL IN DIFFERENT REGIONS OF ITS hosed UP BODY

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
lol it's nice to live in a state where you can go for a short drive and buy some blueberry kush in a neatly decorated bag and receive a receipt proving that I legally purchased my legal marijwanaz

having to buy your dirtweed online with bitcoins, lol just lol

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Pudding Huxtable posted:

lol it's nice to live in a state where you can go for a short drive and buy some blueberry kush in a neatly decorated bag and receive a receipt proving that I legally purchased my legal marijwanaz

having to buy your dirtweed online with bitcoins, lol just lol

yeah what the gently caress is up with this bullshit man goddamn

I'm not interested in online dirt weed deals because amazon prime is already over

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
wyhats the name of the man OP? The name of the man you're going to have sex with, to feed your oral fixation?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
realtalk tho, make more friends

somebody is bound to at least know somebody who knows somebody

or just say fuckit and move to the west coast

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
the reason i don't do drugs is b/c i can't stand the idea of having to interact with street trash.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

the reason i don't do drugs is b/c i can't stand the idea of having to interact with street trash.

is that racist code for blacks?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Pudding Huxtable posted:

no he didn't mention getting shot at or robbed

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i used to be able to get all kinds of drugs whenever but now i only know one guy who sells weed. if he stopped i'd be hosed, i can't even imagine that nightmare scenario

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

no he didn't mention getting shot at or robbed

that's half the fun of doing a drug deal

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that's half the fun of doing a drug deal

no need to buy speed when you got endorphins running ragged in the yard!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Pudding Huxtable posted:

no, but the reason to do drug is to escape the reality of this poo poo world, not be forcibly thrust into the worst of it. the drug user is a study in contradictions.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

gently caress the ROW posted:

do junkies always want gay marriage because the drugs have turned them gay? Does anybody know?

i can confirm drugs turned me gay

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

TwoFire posted:

okay NOW you're being racist

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

if you lived in a legal state you could just grow weed trees in your backyard

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i want tro plant some papaver somniforum in my yard

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

thats what the knife is for

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Pudding Huxtable posted:

okay NOW you're being racist

lol

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

thats what the knife is for

i thought thats what you melted poo poo down on before poorly inserting it into your vein (if you can find one)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

MVP posted:

gently caress you all

Lol you live in the south I bet you drive a big lovely truck and you look like Dylan ruff

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

grow it yourself.
be your own drug dealer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tokamak posted:

grow it yourself.
be your own drug dealer.

Probably gonna happen before I die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Frog Act posted:

i used to be able to get all kinds of drugs whenever but now i only know one guy who sells weed. if he stopped i'd be hosed, i can't even imagine that nightmare scenario

jesus christ man start working on your backup now, before it's too late

• Locked thread