Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

they were called montages back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFCHuEegsk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Here you go white people

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...me=White+people

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
if you're white and can't sympathize with the "gently caress the police" sentiment you must never do anything fun

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cnut the Great posted:

if you're white and can't sympathize with the "gently caress the police" sentiment you must never do anything fun

and if you can,
I hate you!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cnut the Great posted:

it is p funny when white people sing gently caress the police though

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

spacemang_spliff posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlDBi0cyIA

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

boom boom boom posted:

We're pretty good.

no

source: im white

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's pretty funny when black people sing it too, b/c they call the cops for help WAAAAY more than white people. ask any public defender. black people call the cops for the smallest, most insignificant poo poo.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
To be fair, I have had rape nightmares about Simon Adebisi since I was a kid, so I have been negatively affected by racial stereotyping. I now know that I will not be violently raped and beheaded by well known character actors.

But it was a long road...

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

it's pretty funny when black people sing it too, b/c they call the cops for help WAAAAY more than white people. ask any public defender. black people call the cops for the smallest, most insignificant poo poo.

lmao why are you talking to cops

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Cnut the Great posted:

Ever hear of "seize the day"?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I think it's good but I did not see the film. What I can say is that I am both white and intrinsically evil

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
White people are the villains of real life. Hope this clarifies that for you.

Praxieris
Dec 1, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Taco Defender
gently caress Some Police

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Finger a meter maid

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hollywood wants the race riots to escalate. It's all part of the plan. The gay mafia's plan

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Lucky Guy posted:

white people are the worst

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
My wife and I went to see straight outta compton with my sassy black friend and my german buddy and we all had a blast. That is all.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

RaceBannon posted:

My wife and I went to see straight outta compton with my sassy black friend and my german buddy and we all had a blast. That is all.

what a lovely posse.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

RaceBannon posted:

Straight Outta Dresden

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

what a lovely posse.

and then we went out to eat and i got a po'boy because i had never had one. it wasnt impressive

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

RaceBannon posted:

and then we went out to eat and i got a po'boy because i had never had one. it wasnt impressive

the gently caress do you mean wasn't impressive then you didn't eat a poboy

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Veskit posted:

the gently caress do you mean wasn't impressive then you didn't eat a poboy

yeah it had some kind of spicy mayo and pickled onions or something. really didnt have much flavour - what a letdown it was!

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

RaceBannon posted:

yeah it had some kind of spicy mayo and pickled onions or something. really didnt have much flavour - what a letdown it was!

What was the protein?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Veskit posted:

What was the protein?

shrimp

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

whose pronunciation is "shrimp" is funnier - your black friend or your german friend?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

black cops are double evil

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Cnut the Great posted:

the only time i fully understand people who dont think the police are out of control is when they admit half their family are cops

im white as gently caress and i still get pulled over i dont know, once a year? for a fake reason

SAW YA CROSSING THE LINE BACK THERE

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Dry hump a game warden

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Even if your family is police. You gotta recognize a lot officers out there don't act as a ringing endorsement of their chosen profession.

Bad cops endanger good people.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

whose pronunciation is "shrimp" is funnier - your black friend or your german friend?

I would describe their pronunciations as unmemorable, much like my crappy po'boy.

But my black friend got fried grits and let me try them and they were not bad at all.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
still lollin at the idea of a shrimp poboy

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

let me in mom!!! posted:

still lollin at the idea of a shrimp poboy

whats it supposed to have? i looked it up on wiki right now and the first picture is a shrimp one.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
literally from the thing google pops up next to searches

quote:

A po' boy is a traditional submarine sandwich from Louisiana. It almost always consists of meat, usually roast beef, or fried seafood, or sometimes chicken or ham. Wikipedia

so i mean yeah it's not wrong but sounds pretty gross to me dude try beef or chicken next time

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
When faced with the task of walking down the street and on one side are some blacks and the other cops. I would recommend walking towards the cops. Blacks are famous for being good fighters against whites and beating them up. Like what russel crow said in master and commander " the lesser of two weavels"

The Bible
May 8, 2010

It makes sense to vilify the villains, though.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Every black person that wasn't a professional that I see throw a punch always does a super awkward wide swing, or just throws as many punches as they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

RaceBannon posted:

whats it supposed to have? i looked it up on wiki right now and the first picture is a shrimp one.

fried oysters bitch

• Locked thread