Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
of a drug overdose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

persssssssssssssssssson

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip to one of the two

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

how boring do you have to be for your last name to be person?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Notch did post a bunch of tweets about how being a billionaire has made him miserable and depressed, lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
but he isnt dead

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
isnotchdead.com

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
I think it would be funny if notch was to commit a suicide murder

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
only if it was you he murdered and then shat on before killing himself wearing a miion dollar suit

"who was this guy notch shat on during his murder suicide"

that game you've ALWYS desired

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

echinopsis posted:

only if it was you he murdered and then shat on before killing himself wearing a miion dollar suit

"who was this guy notch shat on during his murder suicide"

that game you've ALWYS desired

U've got really weird ideas about how murder suicides work.. perhaps get some therapy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
concurrent murders and suicides. if whomever kills they selves like 5 minutes after it's still a murder suicide... I don't think they're like "nope doesn't fit our narrow criteria"

unless you're being a total nerd [possible] and saying murder suicide like the movie with snypes and Stallone "death murder kill" lmao you dick

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fabricated posted:

Notch did post a bunch of tweets about how being a billionaire has made him miserable and depressed, lol

it's entirely reasonable he's isolated but he really needs to basically abandon everything of his whole life coz lets be honest no one wants to hang out with a billionaire unless they're profiting heavily from it. imagine just hanging out with a dude who's millions of times more wealthy than you but you still have to pay for your own beer and he's talking about his super model slaves and you're thinking that you've gotta get up at 6 tomorrow to beat the traffic to your mundane job.. it would fuckin suck. there's a reason people hang out with people in their own social strata and he needs to realise he can't hang down there anymore and just going to those things where they hunt black people for sport or whatever it is rich people really do

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
minecraft is a good game for children and they would be sad when you told them that the man who made it went to block heaven

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
this is why you make friends before you get rich and they become your entourage, duh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

this is why you make friends before you get rich and they become your entourage, duh

what about being born rich. what then?

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Smythe posted:

what about being born rich. what then?

all your friends will be horrible rich people, rip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
haha suck it down human being. no friends for life. nobody hangs out with me or gives me a high 5. ot even the homos who come to the bowling league i host \, in my home. or the stupid poors i crush at jai alai. the vapid whores of whom i eat out their assholes call me a limp dicked loser. and you cant say poo poo. :owned:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bump this thread every time notch bumps some coke

pram
Jun 10, 2001
bump

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
*Apple watch vibrates* oh would you look at the time...

*snorts coke off the watch face and gets an achievement*

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

*Apple watch vibrates* oh would you look at the time...

*snorts coke off the watch face and gets an achievement*

ownage

my son had started playing minecraft. I won't let him touch [ie he doesn't know about] creative mode coz I don't just want him recreating the ss enterprise 1:1 scale instead of going outside but at least survival mode requires at least grinding to build a thing. and then go outside you've been on the computer for too long! never mind I can't yosposting or render bullshit while he's on there

he crafted some shears but use them to kill a squid rather than shearing a sheep.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

echinopsis posted:

ownage

my son had started playing minecraft. I won't let him touch [ie he doesn't know about] creative mode coz I don't just want him recreating the ss enterprise 1:1 scale instead of going outside but at least survival mode requires at least grinding to build a thing. and then go outside you've been on the computer for too long! never mind I can't yosposting or render bullshit while he's on there

he crafted some shears but use them to kill a squid rather than shearing a sheep.

i dont know how to tell you this

but your son is autistic

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
why does everyone say notch does blow>?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mido posted:

but your son is autistic

lmao I'm the one who's like "let's make more of those blocks so it's all made of te same stuff" and he's like "who cares just use whateve blocks you got just build build build"

the diagnosis isn't autism, it's ADHD

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

echinopsis posted:

lmao I'm the one who's like "let's make more of those blocks so it's all made of te same stuff" and he's like "who cares just use whateve blocks you got just build build build"

the diagnosis isn't autism, it's ADHD

but you're autistic

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
adhd kids can be super overacheivers if you channel that energy right

pram
Jun 10, 2001

*notch sitting depressed in his M&Ms den, holding onto a lovely plastic creeper snowglobe*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snoop dog is awesome

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Larry Parrish posted:

Snoop dog is awesome

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rexicon1 posted:

adhd kids can be super overacheivers if you channel that energy right

will this help me retire younger?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
im p sure notch wouldnt get all chummy with snoop because

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
did he delete that yet or

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
please don't perma kirk :ohdear:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

via Twitter for Android

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a well known platform of African American tweeters

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
like is black ok to say? seems like a derogatory term to me but it's like you've used it so much it's just racist noise by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"you're a black person"

literally defining a person by their skin colour rather than ancestory or culture

• Locked thread