Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
go a Hole(heh) day without using a hole i bet u cannot

don't take holes for granted people. Hug A Hole Today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
holes typically have cool stuff inside them like coins and if the coins are from ancient greece they will each have thier own sicktight hole for max metahole-age

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
you can make a hole with your thumb and forefinger and then jam the fingers of your opposite hand in that hole to indicate that you are cool and know how sex works without going on google

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
a lot of letters have holes in them like a e o p b d et cetera.
English with no holes? just an assload of lame sticks

----------------

Bwee

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

you can make a hole with your thumb and forefinger and then jam the fingers of your opposite hand in that hole to indicate that you are cool and know how sex works without going on google

vapoursquid

none other

don't take holes for granted people. Hug A Hole Today

this seems like a nontrivial exercise

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Circular holes were already known to the ancients but it was not until the golden age of the Muslims that rhombus shaped hole was discovered. Today computers can make holes in any shape or form you might imagine from starburst to Dick Cheney.

Join us on BBC 2's new six part series: Discover A Hole

"I d'know bout that sort of thing"
"Well it's a laugh riot innit?"
"A hole! You joking!"

And now Charlie Brooker...

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 31, 2015

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
your eyes are holes that you peep poo poo with how hosed up is that

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
digging a hole is great exercise and when you're done you can hide from your dad in there

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
bite 2 holes into your baloney for to make a baloney mask. your friends will say it's gross but secretly they will think you are funny and creative

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

vapoursquid posted:

this seems like a nontrivial exercise

imagine the end of a night of heavy drinking, we have all hugged that hole

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
black holes are cool and metal af dead stars crushing poo poo indiscriminately are you kidding me bro you probably have a million subatomically small black holes passing thru your body right now according to that one episode of NOVA I saw when I was high

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
blow air into any ol hole and stuff will come out of neighboring holes that is science

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Where would u be w/o holes? Still inside your mamma's va-jay, thats where! Such a prospect would be inconvenient for everybody!

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Slap a hole on the side of a boulder for a quick escape. don't worry holes don't work for coyotes or ducks they just bang right into whatev's

----------------

verily carefree

cut the hole in half then put the 2 halves together and youve got a whole hole

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
A hole is space and space is where aliens hang out

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
Bills piling up? Put that nightmare right into a hole, problem solved

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
the tree in a hole
And the hole in the ground
And the green grass grew all around, all around
And the green grass grew all around

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Bills piling up? Put that nightmare right into a hole, problem solved

good lifehack

DeepQantas

tada posted:

cut the hole in half then put the 2 halves together and youve got a whole hole
Yea... hole lotta nothing

verily carefree

Y u lil

DeepQantas

Someone stole my hole!
Where the ol' hole would go
A new hole now behold!

Size nearly similar,
Yet bigger than the familiar
Is facsimile of the criminal!

^^^ did you just change your name?

DeepQantas

ChairmanMeow posted:

the tree in a hole
And the hole in the ground
And the green grass grew all around, all around
And the green grass grew all around
Is that a sex riddle or the one where a naked guy holding half a matchstick is dead in the desert?

smoobles

u ever put your dick in one, op? in a hole?

----------------

Senior Management

When put in mountains trains can take more efficient routes

:jerry:

yoober

ChairmanMeow posted:

imagine the end of a night of heavy drinking, we have all hugged that hole

love to love the hole

joke_explainer

topologically a deformation is not a hole...

like in a coffee cup, you'd think the hole would be where the coffee goes, but that's just a flat area lowered in the surface of the coffee cup. the hole is actually on the handle where there's a breach going all the way through the material.

so if you just like dig a pit and jump in, you aren't actually getting in a hole.

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Aug 31, 2015

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

like in a coffee cup, you'd think the hole would be where the coffee goes, but that's just a flat area lowered in the surface of the coffee cup. the hole is actually on the handle where there's a breach going all the way through the material.

so if you just like dig a pit and jump in, you aren't actually getting in a hole.

Holy poo poo.

yoober

joke_explainer posted:

holes are tunnels?

joke_explainer

yoober posted:

holes are tunnels?

Sure, I guess. Basically imagine you have a material that you can stretch as much as you'd like and increase in volume or decrease in volume into whatever shape you'd like, but you can't tear it or connect two separate pieces of it together. No matter what you do you can't make a coffee cup out of it if you don't start with at least one hole.

You could make a functional coffee cup I guess but it wouldn't have an actual hole in it, just a handle like protrusion. in the same way people are basically, topology wise, warped toruses, as we have just one hole going through our body that we absorb nutrients in.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
Barnackel Jime

ulvir

please don't ever change, joke_explainer

FartGhost

person jumping down a pit: i am going to land on the bottom, just keeping it safe
person jumping down a hole: I have no idea what is going to happen next, im opening up a whole new realm of possibilities here

ulvir

FartGhost posted:

person jumping down a pit: i am going to land on the bottom, just keeping it safe
person jumping down a hole: I have no idea what is going to happen next, im opening up a whole new realm of possibilities here

Highly Unnecessary

man's greatest invention? :crossarms:

google THIS

if you want to get rid of a hole you can throw pretty much whatever crap you want to into it and it will eventually disappear

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

joke_explainer posted:

just poured coffe into my depression

ty bacalou!

google THIS

in common vernacular though you can still call a pit a hole and no one will arrest you, it's pretty much the basic dictionary definition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

Yeah maybe if u draw the control volume around the whole coffee cup... me i leave off the bottom, so yes I'm pouring my coffe into a hole tyvm :grin:

• Locked thread