Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey2 posted:

No. You stop that with the anime.
Stop!! psyop-kun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Al Cowens posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFfLTcCxO54&t=2m41s
(The blonde has a dick and that dude just can't handle it)

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I like how this thread devolved into silly tranny poo poo again.

P cool GBS, P cool.

_____:forkbomb:
_____:wmwink:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Please dont post my pics.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Oh you!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm really glad youre back psyop bravo
*stands up and claps*
*walks out of room while clapping*

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm really glad youre back psyop bravo
*stands up and claps*
*walks out of room while clapping*

Im not back. Im just making an appearance.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

lol

Okay but seriously, psyop is making this thread all about him/her/zer/zit whatever

let's go to another thread until that gets ruined by psyop as well

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Pudding Huxtable posted:

lol

Okay but seriously, psyop is making this thread all about him/her/zer/zit whatever

Ok.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What if you have a penis and don't like looking at it, but want to turn it into a better penis?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

What if you have a penis and don't like looking at it, but want to turn it into a better penis?

You just might be tony stark...

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pudding Huxtable posted:

lol

oh it's not like this thread had any potential to begin with who the gently caress are you kidding

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

um what about the last gbs thread where we thoughtfully and in good faith discussed gender and sexuality. why cant this one be like that??

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

It's binary. Just look if you have a penis or vagina.

If after looking you don't like your penis or vagina, change it to a vagina or penis.

Done.

great idea for a thread op real original concept and its interesting to see where you took it looking forward to more

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
actually im not please kill yourtself

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFfLTcCxO54&t=2m41s
(The blonde has a dick and that dude just can't handle it)

what in the gently caress is this pedo poo poo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imo it takes a man to show women the real meaning of femininity

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Is there a gender that means im a kick rear end wizard but also not human? I think I would like to be a dragon or something, because dragons are hella cool. Oh and I have a cat named Mr Piffles and we go around solving magic mysteries together but its not on earth its kind of like a medieval earth but instead of all the bad poo poo its awesome and I live in a big tower with unlimited money and stuff. hells yeah I want to be that gender thanks op.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Jukeboxblues posted:

Is there a gender that means im a kick rear end wizard but also not human? I think I would like to be a dragon or something, because dragons are hella cool. Oh and I have a cat named Mr Piffles and we go around solving magic mysteries together but its not on earth its kind of like a medieval earth but instead of all the bad poo poo its awesome and I live in a big tower with unlimited money and stuff. hells yeah I want to be that gender thanks op.

By dragon I mean I look like a human but sometimes when ppl make me mad my eyes go red and i shoot smoke out my nose and im immune to cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

i have both complete sexual organs
Hello.

• Locked thread