Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
It seems like lots of people are really into putting stuff in their butt. I dont get the appeal but people seem to be pretty crazy for it and even try to do it with a bunch of different things. Have you ever done something like this before or do you know somebody who has?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my penis

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this thread tbh

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

a bay was in my butt b/c he's a butt baby and i'm his father and i'm very ashamed of him

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Going to the bathroom gives you a relief so I would imagine that doing something that is the reverse of that would feel like whatever the opposite of relief is

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
People dancing, laughing, kissing and getting together intimately with the aim to conceive a child - Ok, makes sense; this is all stuff I have seen in movies and everything

People putting condoms, vegetables, pieces of plastic and stuff where poop comes out of - Huh?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

a bay posted:

People dancing, laughing, kissing and getting together intimately with the aim to conceive a child - Ok, makes sense; this is all stuff I have seen in movies and everything

People putting condoms, vegetables, pieces of plastic and stuff where poop comes out of - Huh?

i am sorry to hear you have wasted your life watching boring films, op

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont think movies like Reservoir Dogs, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, or Death Wish 2 are very boring at all but I guess we will never know if they would be better with scenes of people putting things in their butts

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
I saw a movie about Ted Bundy once. Close to the end, there was a scene where they were explaining to him the process they were going to use for his execution and how they were going to put stuff up his butt so he wouldn't get poop everywhere when he died. Every movie benefits from people talking about stuff going up butts.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
My body puts poo in my butt all the time.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Human Centipede 2 would probably still be just as great if it didnt have the scene where a character gets a centipede put in his butt hole. Just my opinion

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

a bay posted:

I dont think movies like Reservoir Dogs, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, or Death Wish 2 are very boring at all but I guess we will never know if they would be better with scenes of people putting things in their butts

um yes they would

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's neat. You can't beat normal wanking for how little prep it requires but abstaining from sexual stimulation for a week or 2 and getting a prostate toy, you can give yourself an orgasm that feels so good you make animal noises and grunts uncontrollably for 25 minutes without ever touching your dick. I'm pretty convinced that bottoms get the better deal in a gay relationship

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
OPs cock cuz he's a human being

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

hemophilia posted:

It's neat. You can't beat normal wanking for how little prep it requires but abstaining from sexual stimulation for a week or 2 and getting a prostate toy, you can give yourself an orgasm that feels so good you make animal noises and grunts uncontrollably for 25 minutes without ever touching your dick. I'm pretty convinced that bottoms get the better deal in a gay relationship

this is very neat

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

crispix posted:

um yes they would

Mr Brown giving Mr Pink poo poo because he doesnt tip

hemophilia posted:

That may be so but it raises more questions like then how come people without a prostate do it, and do people with a prostate get a similar sensation from having to poop really bad

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

a bay posted:

Mr Brown giving Mr Pink poo poo because he doesnt tip

That may be so but it raises more questions like then how come people without a prostate do it, and do people with a prostate get a similar sensation from having to poop really bad
I think ladies can hit some good feeling parts by going anal too, but it also feels pretty good even when you're not nailing the prostate once you're used to it. To say nothing of dom/sub power stuff that turns people on. Anal is complicated

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
You eat chicken menses for breakfast, putting things in your butt isn't that odd

Plus, it feels gooooood

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

hemophilia posted:

could you w rite an faq (pronounced FAK) about this??

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
voted 1 :D

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
please write a butthole fak

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
i'm gay

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

de_dust posted:

could you w rite an faq (pronounced FAK) about this??

No. Here's a handy guide tho: buy something designed to go in your butt, don't jack off for a week, then take a shower and lube your bhole and butt plug and insert it. Then just explore butthole pleasures until you cum like a girl

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
but not that gay

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

No. Here's a handy guide tho: buy something designed to go in your butt, don't jack off for a week, then take a shower and lube your bhole and butt plug and insert it. Then just explore butthole pleasures until you cum like a girl

I think its safe to say theres a good chance of getting poop on anything you put in your butt and to be honest it sounds a little gross to me to have something with poop on it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There are enema kits you can get if you have a dirty rear end in a top hat! We live in a brave new world of hygiene products that can make it so the only chocolate coming out of your butt is the thrusting cock of a beautiful 12 inch BBC

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't get why poop tastes bad but buttholes taste good. :shrug:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What do they taste like?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lol if you don't have something massaging your prostate 24/7

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lol if you don't snack on your own precum that dribbles constantly from nonstop prostate stimulation

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
I call that my special non dairy creamer. I add it to my coffee every day for that extra special pick me up.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a bay posted:

What do they taste like?

A1 steak sauce and Limburger cheese.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
That doesnt sound very good, steak sauce just tastes like raisins and I have only seen Limburger cheese in cartoons but it seems to have a pretty nasty reputation

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's like some really generalized food kinda flavor really.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pussy tastes better than booty. Booties are for loving they aren't for tasting.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

the poop back. I tried to puit the poop back.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

his penis

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Digital Fingers posted:

a bay was in my butt b/c he's a butt baby and i'm his father and i'm very ashamed of him

hooo, embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Im not a butt baby.

• Locked thread