Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Man Shorten is such a jihad.

e: wait I mean dickhead. Easy mistake to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Abbott is experienced in the first half of the Rope-A-Dope, that's for sure.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Well at least we're honest (63%)

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Solemn Sloth posted:

I'd trade in my citizenship for a premiership

Win/win imo

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

My taxi driver last night was a refugee from the Bosnian war. He told me of how scared he was, for his children and wife, waiting at the airport with no real idea where he was going to go, no money, no agency. When he was safe and they asked him where he wanted to go, he said "Far away from here." They sent him to Perth, Western Australia.

This dude was able to provide for his family because back in the 90's Australia did the right thing and provided him a safe place to live his life. And, 19 years later, I was able to get a taxi home, because I was too hungover to be bothered to catch public transport on Sunday.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

That dude is for sure going to be killed in prison.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

The thing about it is that time would mean much more if your land was going to be underwater. It doesn't even make sense! What a stupid dickhead!

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I think what we have here is a Negligent problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

It's not really an argument if you can't comprehend it

edit: it's more like an old dude standing out on the street, dressing gown totally open, just yelling nonsense while a random passerby tries to gently usher him inside

• Locked thread