Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

This is all amusing because Canning is a literal cesspool. It's voting base is the embodiment of bogans, and has a ton of FIFO workers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Australia doesn't have a spring though. Autumn lasts one week as well.

"OK leaves are shed, pack it up, it's winter*."

*"winter" does not occur in 4/8 states and territories. Seriously, Western Australians consider 25 degrees to be "cold"

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Sep 2, 2015

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Solemn Sloth posted:

How has the guy who does TV Show/Auspol mashups not done one of Malcolm Tucker telling the entirety of the Liberal party room to shut the gently caress up forever

Throw some Jamie McDonald in there, he's my favourite. Basically everything he says could be applied to Tony.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Your social media quote of the day:
"Why don't they just go to Turkey, it's a muslim country"

:sweatdrop:

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e48e0fa7f.html

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

thatbastardken posted:

I think it's supposed to be an F/A-18.

It's definitely an F-35

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Negligent posted:

She is a real actual human being, as if that was somehow notable

I'm still not convinced.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Except the people we're talking about with regards to ID fraud are not at risk of being killed in most cases. There have been examples made of Pakistani men claiming it's "their destiny" to live in Western Europe, and it fucks over people who legitimately and genuinely need asylum.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Tony will personally check their knees for rug burns at the borders. Trackers will sound alarms if subjects face North West at suspicious times of the day.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Murodese posted:

how can a sphere have angles

There's a wiki for that too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_trigonometry

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Can the Australian people in turn request the Syrian Arab Air Force to bomb parliament? I mean, JDAMs can hit specific office windows these days.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Is there any international pressure on countries like Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia et al. to take on refugees at the moment? I'm not saying that's where all refugees should be going, but surely they can take some of the load? As I understand those countries in the Middle East do sweet gently caress all to help.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I have no regrets in my lovely 2 minute efforts:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Unimpressed posted:

Firstly, that depends on how you define dangerous. Cigarettes are bad for your health certainly but their damage is gradual. Weed can cause acute and immediate health issues so in some respects is a lot more dangerous.

It also depends on what you define as being dangerous. As with anything, moderation goes a long way. Most of the acute health risks associated with marijuana come from pre-existing conditions or long term and heavy use, especially when we're referring to psychosis and other mental conditions.

As has been said, it should be on the same par as alcohol and tobacco.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Ahahahahahaha they're infected now so they can't be true blue patriots. Sucks to be them. Their lives are now meaningless, cut off the limb it was injected in to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

SynthOrange posted:

Water, unless contaminated, is indeed halal.

Air is halal unless you're in an Amsterdam coffee shop.

• Locked thread