Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Brand new as of today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6oxBLXtkU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

would

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

an armenian? gross

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
I'm the cue cards that she's struggling to not look at too obviously.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I thought Samus's last name was pronounced "Ay Ran" but this woman pronounces it like "Aaron." Which is it??

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
im samus aran's minge

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
I watched a few seconds and I did not find that woman to be very rewarding. Voting 1 for misrepresentation.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I started wanking to the sexy video game hotties and then Anita came on and I splurted cum all over my screen. I feel so ashamed

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I, too, am upset at story telling elements as old as human society itself. I shall make a video about this, to inform you all that I, a person of this era, am smarter and better at stories than everyone else who has ever told stories.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
6:43 "Notice the girl from Double Dragon has no say in the matter" talking about when she kisses the best player.
Looks to me like she walks right over to the best player and kisses him of her own free will :shrug:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
can anybody who watch this tell us what kind of women are the rewards :D

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my gf complains about movies because she doesn't like how some average or even fugly looking dude always ends up with the banging hottie and she says ugly people shouldn't expect to hook up with beautiful people

i tend to agree

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

posting on the groundfloor of a timeless thread

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

my gf complains about movies because she doesn't like how some average or even fugly looking dude always ends up with the banging hottie and she says ugly people shouldn't expect to hook up with beautiful people

i tend to agree

that goofy hollywood dude represents the gentile goon, and the hot momma his prize for dealing with all the jock bullshit at school Rock Rock Rock n' Roll Highschool

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Goddamn look at those lips i just wanna watch her enunciate all day and fantasize about how I would whiteknight for her hnnnnnng

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
reward my dick :smug:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
$158,922

Going into the third year she has not yet finished her series of poorly produced Youtube talking head videos.

Still has not acknowledged or paid the folks she rips artwork/LP footage from in any way, shape or form.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bloodysabbath posted:

$158,922

Going into the third year she has not yet finished her series of poorly produced Youtube talking head videos.

Still has not acknowledged or paid the folks she rips artwork/LP footage from in any way, shape or form.

shut up about this small penis poo poo

look at her drat!!

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Do you think Anita is a shaver?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This woman is and has been dead inside since birth.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bloodysabbath posted:

k but to be fair who gives a poo poo

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Like does she shave her... u know

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Prof. Lurker posted:

every part of her body is meticulously maintained to be pleasing to the male gaze

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Bamford Brownstone posted:

I'm the cue cards that she's struggling to not look at too obviously.

lol it's a teleprompter

https://twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/628492177916751872

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

more nerd rage for the reactor!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bro team pill

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
lol @ all the white knights pouring their money on this

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

bloodysabbath posted:

$158,922

I can't imagine the stress this has put on your life, I'm so sorry

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

VendaGoat posted:

This woman is and has been dead inside since birth.

Nothin behind those eyes.
(Jon)Nathan behind those eyes.

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

Prof. Lurker posted:

She's Armenian so if she does it's a full-time job. Quite possible that it's the reason she hasn't finished her fun little series yet.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Prof. Lurker posted:

Like does she shave her... u know

Eyebrows?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i always play as female characters in games. take that anita blowhard

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
can anyone do a cut of the vid that is just the parts where she is on camera ? thx

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

bloodysabbath posted:

$158,922

imagine being the type of person who cares about poo poo like this

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Fansy posted:

I can't imagine the stress this has put on your life, I'm so sorry

It is good and okay to use the work of other people without credit or compensation in your project with the budget of a small feature film.

It is good and okay to take three years plus to deliver what you promised your backers.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Another trope you could pretty much copy/paste from tvtropes, i still don't get why she got so much money to regurgitate things everyone already knows.

The funny part about this one is that it's clearly just a reflection of irl values, there's no chicken egg issue here. To be successful as a straight man you need to be successful with women, it's part of our culture and one of the main standards by which we measure men.

It goes both ways too, It'd be about as hard to find examples of female protagonists that didn't hitch up with a hunk at the end of their stories. Being in a happy relationship is like one of our most basic and widespread cultural benchmarks of success and it shouldn't surprise anyone that it's used as a device in fiction to reward the good guys.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Aug 31, 2015

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm glad someone who doesn't play video games, even research the games they are talking about, and takes scenes as is without any context is the one leading the charge on critiquing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wait this anita lady removed her eyebrows and paints them on? shocking

• Locked thread