Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flaccid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

ok im trolling rn. sorry. my honest o god opinion follows... track and field isn't that important to me. :shobon:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol people from South Dakota are retarded

isn't that a state where you can still go to jail for having a little bit of pot on you

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

verily carefree posted:

i remember my first penis inspection day

I'm sure they sent home a note or something, but my parents didn't warn me and man was I unprepared.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You guys know that your gym teacher in South Dakota looks at and fondles and sucks on your genitals at least once a week already right? No harm in putting down what already goes on on paper.

mdm posted:

lol people from South Dakota are retarded

isn't that a state where you can still go to jail for having a little bit of pot on you

On the plus side you can still also own people.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
This is going to pop up very soon at Olympic-level competition.

People love to pretend that a man wouldn't fake being a woman so that he could own them at sporting events.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously though if you're a closeted former college athlete or maybe a pedophilic aggressive lesbian I don't think there's a better state out there for you, unless of course you're willing to put up with living in the South.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

PromethiumX posted:

This is going to pop up very soon at Olympic-level competition.

People love to pretend that a man wouldn't fake being a woman so that he could own them at sporting events.

Top level athletic competition is mostly two doctors fighting to see who has the better performance enhancing regimen by proxy now anyway, who cares if they start letting pale Asian men wear a dress and fence chicks. So long as everyone has to gently caress on camera at some point the spirit of the Olympics will remain vigorous.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hmm yes lets discourage teenagers from participating in athletics to maintain the validity of high school track ribbon distribution

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sheep-Goats posted:

Seriously though if you're a closeted former college athlete or maybe a pedophilic aggressive lesbian

Best anime character archetypes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Venus Williams is a man Irl

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It makes sense purely from a physical point of view - men are stronger and faster than women which is why the women have separate olympics events bc otherwise they'd win gently caress all lol

So a transgender with big man-thighs running the 100m sprint? In a fair world it doesn't happen

thank you for explaining to us why it is important for adult authority figures to strip down and fondle the genitals of a 14 year-old who wants to play volleyball

texasmed
May 27, 2004

little munchkin posted:

thank you for explaining to us why it is important for adult authority figures to strip down and fondle the genitals of a 14 year-old who wants to play volleyball

Holy gently caress dude, physicals are already required in pretty much every sport I'm familiar with. No doctor who wants to keep working is gonna fondle a kid, plus you can have a parent in the room while the physical takes place.

I can understand your opinion if you never played sports as a kid, I guess.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
lmao that guy on the right

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

texasmed posted:

Holy gently caress dude, physicals are already required in pretty much every sport I'm familiar with. No doctor who wants to keep working is gonna fondle a kid, plus you can have a parent in the room while the physical takes place.

I can understand your opinion if you never played sports as a kid, I guess.

the article didn't mention anything about doctors, but thanks for incorrectly assuming a lot about me in order to defend government approved sexual harassment of teenagers by teachers/principals/coaches

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what if one of the athletes has a really small weiner. should they let him be on the girls team?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

Venus Williams is a man Irl

That's Cletus Williams

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

My balls were inspected by a female doctor before I could take cross country, what's the god drat difference?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
"He said gender is determined at conception"

lol he should be requesting genotyping then.

because cooter or cock'n'balls does develop until way later

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
The loathsome cunts pushing this bill are just mad that the SD athletics association is cool with trans kids playing sports with their chosen genders. This bill isn't going anywhere, but sadly these fuckers aren't going to really lose their seats. Unfortunately the state Democratic party is too loving poo poo at it's job to put out commericals explaining that Republicans want more adults peepin' your kid's balls.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'm glad they're spending important time legislating high school athletics.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Not even Texas high school athletics, where tens of millions of dollars are routinely thrown around. loving South Dakota high school athletics.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
On the Olympic side, how long is it going to take China to start entering almost every women's event with a bunch of dudes?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
you already need a physical to play any sport.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Not even Texas high school athletics, where tens of millions of dollars are routinely thrown around. loving South Dakota high school athletics.

There are no gays or grand in Texas. Well, besides TO

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Wu-Tang's Inspectah Deck declined an employment offer from the South Dakota school board today, stating "Its DECK. D-E-C-K."

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Outrail posted:

On the Olympic side, how long is it going to take China to start entering almost every women's event with a bunch of dudes?

They're aren't any women in China so it's more likely than you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Lord of Pie posted:

They're aren't any women in China so it's more likely than you think.

isn't there already some drama with them fibbing about ages.

• Locked thread