Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Can I pull the smallest U-Haul trailer with a Chrysler 200C? Or do those require a truck at the minimum? Anyone know a trailer that a sedan can pull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Raluek posted:

Keep in mind that U-Haul has their own guidelines about what vehicle they will rent to; they don't just go by towing ratings.

I plugged a 2015 Chrysler 200 into the uhaul website, and it said they would rent up to a 6'x12', although you'd be better off with a smaller one. It also depends on what weight your hitch is rated to. Biodome, I suggest you plug your car into their thing (I don't know what year and drivetrain you have) and it'll tell you what they'll let you rent.

Cool, I'll do that. Thanks everyone.

• Locked thread