Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
CharlesM, yeah that house is on Jim Crow. You local?

Commie, the depths of depravity that are occuring on with a 2.7T allroad in my garage right now would make even you think twice ha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

CharlesM posted:

No, I was curious why it's named Jim Crow.

You know how ridiculously racist the south is caricaturized as? They're not being sarcastic.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Broke S5, bought N5. Best drunk rage quit I've ever done.

Speaking of which, its 3:30 on labor day friday. gently caress this, I'm leaving the office and heading out to the lake to sail. Happy long weekend, goons!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Raluek posted:

Yeah, god forbid someone tries to actually make a nice experience for the user.

I've never met an android phone that wasn't a janky unresponsive piece of crashy garbage, but this isn't yospos so I guess I'll leave it at that.

Obvious non-Nexus-user here. I treat people with touchwiz with as much disdain as I do people with iPhones.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Terrible Robot posted:

If you judge people based on what kind of OS their phone has you should probably loving kill yourself, hth

Too much of a pussy :(

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

The fact that they kept the 3-gauge-pod thing from the Tiburon is peak Hyundai. Do they at least do something this go around?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

The Locator posted:

Now I just need to get a good, high paying job in San Diego, and volunteer to be on the crew of every sailboat I can find!

I mean if you wanna race on multi million dollar classic square sails, yes. Putting around on a J-boat/any semi modern sport boat? Not necessarily!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
drat, beaten in the anus on sailboat mast rake chat. Some classes take prevent very seriously and will measure it for class events. Make sure your forestay is legal, boys!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I'm not reading 11 pages of you assholes drunk shitposting since I was sailing and didn't have access to to the internet for the whole weekend.

That said, who is excited for Forza coming out tomorrow!? Gamertag: superducky

You may now return to posting about rakes or whatever.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

KozmoNaut posted:

V-Power is like the biggest :flaccid: out there, unless you drive something with aggressive turbocharging or super high compression.

</buzzkill>

B bb b b but its the only gas BMW recommends anymore!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
...poo poo, and I was excited to only pay 2.70 for Vpower earlier this week.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

1500quidporsche posted:

Seriously are you my loving lost twin or something? My friend and I just did a TSD Rally in the Scirocco this weekend and had Prince blasting the majority of the time.

:j: Don't you just love prince?
:agesilaus: More than life itself. ...Vivian, I have a business proposition for you...

(I loving hate Prince but I love Pretty Woman)

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Sorry lemme just post about the same two model cars, cats and pizzas over and over instead.

If you were anywhere near as eloquent as 14" you could post about whatever the gently caress you liked and no one would give a poo poo.

Instead you sound like a 17 year old trying to be edgy.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Phone posted:

Bring back lf

:agreed:

Also, I'd probably be dead/working a poo poo job if not for even my, admittedly bullshit, J-degree, in a cushy job that my parents had a hand in getting me. White, upper-25% privilege is a hell of a bitch and it irks me to no end to see people who live around me and peers be so FYGM. Then again, I live in bumfuck, Georgia and there are only 5 people at my company who are under 40. Most are grandparents. I didn't have to pay a dime for my education other than the last semster ($2000) and I'm so amazingly thankful. Those of you who are working/taking on loans to get degrees, I salute you.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

The Locator posted:

In non-AI news, I signed up for sailing lessons. In a boat, without an engine.

Nice! Where at/what school/what kind of boats? (! Another AI sailor!)

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Oh, cool, those look like more modern Flying Scots. Not a lot of real estate to work with water wise, though! Whats the current like in that river?

Also is this just general boat handling or will it cover racing rules as well?

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Oh wow it's actually a lake. Guess I was zoomed in too far. 30' from the water would make it so that anything bigger than a Capri 18 wouldn't be allowed!

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Phone posted:

Two dozen kindergarteners got mowed down and nothing happened.

Think about that.

Yeah, init dave you're Aussie, right?

Remember that when y'all had a mass shooting and your people came together and said, 'hm, let's take sensible action to make sure children aren't murdered?'

Now remember that your country has something approaching a less than barbaric approach to mental, hell, healthcare in general.

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

ilkhan posted:

. But the left wants desperately to disarm the citizens.
Well, um

ilkhan posted:

If the cost of avoiding the next Stalin, Mao, Hitler, or Pol Pot level purge is 2 dozen kindergartners a year than its well worth it, despite how cold-hearted that sounds.

:stonk: Well then I see where your priorities lie. I loving despise children but I can understand why anyone who has them would take issue with what you've posted there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Goonight sweet prince Nexus 5, it was a sweet sweet 3 months~~~~

Good thing the new 5 is coming out in a few weeks. And I can finally tell ATT to gently caress right off and move to project FI!

• Locked thread