Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

8:50am on the 1st of September. Catch up, the rest of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

mariooncrack posted:

What game is that?

Street Rod https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Rod_(video_game)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I'm really enjoying the Daredevil Netflix show. Really well done so far

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CommieGIR posted:

http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download-home-edition.html

:stare: This is the greatest terminal emulator ever for SSH. Ever.

Cathode is awesome in regards to emulating old WYSE Terminal screens

http://www.secretgeometry.com/apps/cathode

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

scuz posted:

Made this today:

I've had to explain the joke to ~90% of my co-workers. I'm either esoteric as heck or really dull. Maybe both!

I don't get it

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CommieGIR posted:

*shrugs* I don't get the V8 love. I mean, I get why people like them due to easy access to parts and power, but I'd rather do more with less.

:shrug: I'm weird.

Heretic!

HERETIC!

There's a building site near my work, and one of the workers cars, an old R30 Skyline wagon, has number plates on it which reads "I (heart symbol) BJS". I wonder how VicRoads didn't pick that up

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Sinestro posted:

Speaking of phones, I just got a new iPhone 6S Plus.

NIce. I'll be sticking with my 6, but would be interested in trying the Force Touch stuff

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

jammyozzy posted:

Just saw this on BBC News and came to post about it. I've never heard of the guy that's replacing him but he can't be more of a joke, right?

The right wing part of the party hates Turnbull (who has taken over from Abbott). They'll be sharpening knives and leaking even more now.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CharlesM posted:

somebody buy me the forza 6 xbox please.

Prepared to be disappointed. You know how MS is pushing "night racing and wet racing" in Forza 6? Only 4 tracks have that feature. Friends and I were wanting to race Bathurst in the wet, but you only have a dry option for that track. Not even a night option. Fuckers :(

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

Farmers union powers half of the construction industry, most of National Parks and a fair whack of the population here. One of the very few places in the world where a milk drink outsells coke.

South Australian Farmers Union Iced Coffee is the drink of the Gods.

Strangely enough it isn't replicated in the Victorian version, which is a shame.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

gently caress 2015.

That's all

meatpimp posted:

What happened? :ohdear:

Seconded. Motion passed. What's happen Cat man?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Bugger they got screwed around over the Gas Monkey challenge :(

I notice the General Mayhem suffers from the door latch issue my old Falcon ute used to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Terrible Robot posted:

I have a couple old Mac TiBooks that can still run the forums and do general computer stuff pretty well. Really need to finish fixing up the GHZ model (god damned hinges :argh: ) just to have a fuckaround laptop in case my main one dies.

Man I'd love to have a Ti Book.

I've got the second to last model of PowerBook G4 sitting in my linen closet at home. Still works, the bottom third of the screen likes to play up on it. Fixed it by shoving a bit of a business card between the bezel and the screen.

Just finished building up a new old file server at home using a 2009 Mac Pro over the weekend

• Locked thread