Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pham Nuwen posted:

Oh hey the forums aren't hosed anymore!

So who's going to start a standalone AI forum for when this place collapses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well I'm a huge rear end in a top hat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

What happened

Girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow, her friend told her I was proposing (I'm not, still paying for her new car) and I guess I'm a huge prick now.

Oh and I may have made a lovely comment about kids beating cancer but I don't know those people so I don't really feel bad about that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

blk posted:

Not sure about the cancer but it otherwise sounds like your girlfriend's friend is the rear end in a top hat.

Yeah I let her have it already.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

leica posted:

Lol who the gently caress does that? And you're the rear end in a top hat? Nice relationship you got there.

I'm the rear end in a top hat because I went the gently caress off on her friend and called her a litany of rotten things. I'm not clear because angry and drunk.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It is really amazing what driving that Miata does for my mood. I feel so much better today (despite being exhausted).

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My brother just picked up a display model from Staples when he was here, some high specced thing that was $1400 and after Slickdeals and rebates it was $350.

Meanwhile I have dreams of running an XP laptop.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Make sure you find the Grover thread, he's a pretty handy guy and did some amazing work to his house.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ooooh speaking of phonechat.

What's the best Android phone I can get through T-Mobile right now? The lady is going to but me a new phone for Christmas but only if she can toss it on the T-Mo bill in installments.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Grover's house will never not be hilarious.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tusen Takk posted:

I have not your father's root beer in the fridge and its taking so much willpower to not drink it all now instead of by myself this weekend

Go drink it all. I give you permission.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ilkhan posted:

What is MCM?

Man Crush Monday.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!