Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

mikeycp posted:

Time to see an old friend again. New Episode!

[url="https://"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlW9HRmcQF"]Episode 10 - Let's Hit Some Balls[/url]

---

Planning on doing just that in the next recording sesh.

Your link is broken somehow, the video works in your channel though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Date, Kazuma, you might have a better relationship with the women in your life if you stopped slapping them every time they "acted up."

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

(Presumably?) Illegal gambling den with sexy service staff dressed as bunnies followed by stopping a suicide? What a perfect day out for an 8 year old.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I thought I'd heard/read some tryhard tough guy dialogue before but the White gang there took it to some ridiculous levels.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Another Person posted:

Hey hey hey, mikey is out of town so this week I take over the 'post update in the thread' duty.

Episode 22 - Car Combat

As much as turret sequences may be derided today, at least when they're used as pointless filler, I sure do not miss early/mid-2000's turret sequences.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah, I don't remember who that was either.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Player is forced to grind a large amount of game stuff because of an arbitrary amount they didn't know they would need in the future?

Yep, definitely a JRPG.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I don't say this often, but maybe that 8 year old would be better off in the homeless city with the fighting arena run by weird guy with cameras everywhere.

You know, when the alternative is being dragged along to buildings getting rammed by buses.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Having never played a Yakuza game before I don't know if I want anything to be shown off so.... have at it.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Yes it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

That was Robin Atkin Downes channelling his best Wesker but without enough of the low growl to make it work. Plus the awkward pauses that most likely line up with pauses in the Japanese script but not the English one.

• Locked thread