Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE DISCUSSION FOR 8/31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuqFnbLLGE

Things that happened this week: Somebody tried to stab Ambrose, Hulk Hogan cried because he's a remorseless racist, Seth showed his penis to a Nazi, and one of you threw poop on NXT and got shot.

-The show opened with a Sting promo. It was a Sting promo.

-Rusev vs Ziggler. In what world should I care about Dolph Ziggler? Ziggler wins by DQ when Hot Summer breaks up the pin. A+ I'd rather watch Stardust.

-ON RAW TONIGHT: BIG SHOW VS RYBACK FOR THE IC TITLE AND A DIVAS BEAT THE CLOCK

-TEAM PCB IS OUT Terms: Trounce Time. Becky battles (Alicia Fox) Bella. Becky beats Bella. Bout was bad.

-Ryback interview. He is big and he's going to beat the Big Show. Ryback wins the interview by DQ after Hot Summer runs crying out of Dolph's dressing room. Proxy peeps pale penis. What the gently caress was that?

-Big Show vs Ryback. Massive men melee, Miz on commentary. Ryback did something like a spinebuster. He's so big. The Miz distracts Big Show and Ryback picks up Big Show for the Shell Shock. Ryback wins.

-COMING UP IS (dont is) DEAM AMBROSE vs BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la) AND TWO MORE BEAT THE CLOCK MATCHES WITH THE REST OF TEAM PCB (P and C).

-Charlotte vs Brie. 100 seconds. If there is one thing you need to watch from this show, I haven't seen it yet.

-Dudley promo. They want to put everybody through a table and also they want the Tag Team Championship.

-Cesaro and Kevin Owens are walking backstage in anticipation for a match.

-Cesaro vs Kevin Owens. Swiss Superman saunters out for slobberknocker with Steen. Foreinger fights fat firebrand. Cut to commercial. KO KO'ed

-UP NEXT: (dont is) DEAM AMBROSE vs BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la)

-Dolph is explaining to Lana about whatever the gently caress happened earlier.

Dolph Ziggler posted:

"I did not kiss her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not kiss her! I did not!"

-BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la) vs DEAN AMBROSE. The graphic says Strowman, but Cole said Stowman. He wrecked Dean and Roman last week so he's looking strong. I miss Rowan. Bray Wyatt is talking. Braun: "This isn't the beginning. This is the end. The apocalypse." Braun wins by DQ when Roman attacks him outside. Dean and Roman get laid out.

-Seth Rollins interview. He's a champion like all the other most famous champions such as Bruno Sammartino, Andre the Giant, and The Ultimate Warrior.

-THE LAST BEAT THE CLOCK MATCH IS STILL COMING UP!

-PAIGE (the P part of Team PCB)VS SASHA BANKS (part of Team BAD). Paige didn't beat the clock. The Bellas come out. #thankyousteph

-LANA/DOLPH SEGMENT NUMBER FIVE. Renee Young showed Lana and interview with Summer Rae that happened suring the commercial. That was it.

-THE NEW DAY are preaching about those poor tables. #SaveTheTables Xavier has new hair. They pulled out a table wrapped in bubble wrap. It's an endangered table.

-THE NEW DAY vs The Dudley Boyz. PTP are on commentary. Bubba hasn't lost a step. He also hasn't lost a pound. As they cut to commercial he and D-Von are in the ring and pointing at the endangered table as Xavier is standing in front of the table. The Dudleys beat the New Day in their first match. Dudleys were about to put Big E through the last table found in nature, but Xavier saved Big E at the last moment. It is very cool that the Dudleys beat the champions at the earliest opportunity and not some other team that I'm fine losing.

-Seth Rollins promo. Seth wants his statue back from Sting. Stephanie, the catalyst of the Diva Revolution, comes out. Stephanie says that Sting has gotten into Seth's head. Seth really wants his statue. John Cena comes out. John Cena calls Seth an conceited egomaniac. John Cena mentioned KANE!!!! John Cena says that while Seth may have a WWE Championship match at Night of Champions, Cena has a rematch for the US Title. Stephanie confirmed this and Cena leaves triumphantly. Sting comes out and the show goes off the air.

all pictures by my good friend StrikingYak

If you want something added to the OP just let me know.

possible topics for discussion:
The Divas division is now worse because of the Diva Revolution

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
A fine thing

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
stephanie mcmahon is borne of the pits of hell and is the worst character in the history of all written or oral fiction

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

We wish Zahra Schreiber all the best in her fuehrer endeavors

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

New stipulation for the title match: if Sting wins they give HHH a statue

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYmS7NL3Po

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Raw was really bad. Cesaro/Owens was alright, New Day/Dudleys was fun, I like the Braun Strowman debut so far. But the rest was either lame or actively bad.

So is everyone sure Seth is losing both matches? I know, nazis and all. But I kinda can't see them giving the title to Sting in the near term, especially the way this angle is playing out.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tiny Face Giant

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yes, but...

Sorry for the creeper gif

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anybody who thinks Seth's leaving with both belts should be forced to toxx tbh

Anybody who thinks the Dolph/Rusev angle is good should just have that step skipped and be banned immediately

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

The Landstander posted:

Raw was really bad. Cesaro/Owens was alright, New Day/Dudleys was fun, I like the Braun Strowman debut so far. But the rest was either lame or actively bad.

So is everyone sure Seth is losing both matches? I know, nazis and all. But I kinda can't see them giving the title to Sting in the near term, especially the way this angle is playing out.

I truly want Sting to win a WWE title in 2015

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Lana butt and Dolph dick

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that raw sucked. new day rules

metal gear solid v comes out at 12:01, dont forget!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

-Dolph is explaining to Lana about whatever the gently caress happened earlier.

oh hi marks

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

The Landstander posted:

Raw was pretty terrible, but I don't think Seth is losing both matches, especially not because of the whole Zahra situation.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i was promised kane, then instead of kane they just dookied on me

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
id be really down for rollins retaining both of them

theres no loving way they're actually going to let nikki get the record with that counter thing now right

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Raw was pretty terrible, but I don't think Seth is losing both matches, especially not because of the whole Zahra situation.

Yeah me neither but that seemed to be the vibe in the Raw thread. I could see Cena winning, nazi or not(zi).

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
come on nikki!!!!!

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Is Zahra Schreiber really a Nazi or just an airhead with bad taste ? As Austrian I need to know this.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Golashes posted:

theres no loving way they're actually going to let nikki get the record with that counter thing now right

It definitely seems like the kind of thing designed to blow up in her face but who knows, WWE cares about stupid poo poo more than good basic storytelling.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Hammerstein posted:

Is Zahra Schreiber really a Nazi or just an airhead with bad taste ? As Austrian I need to know this.

probably the second but i want the first to be true so bad

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Hammerstein posted:

i think everyone's a little racist HH

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Golashes posted:

I feel like they have the balls and ego to actually go through with this and have a big party to celebrate it.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I can't wait for Jay Lethal Seth Rollins to defend his ROH TV title US title against Bobby Fish John Cena and ROH title WWE title against Kyle O'Reilly Sting at All Star Extravaganza 7 Night of Champions!

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

The Landstander posted:

Yeah me neither but that seemed to be the vibe in the Raw thread. I could see Cena winning, nazi or not(zi).

I feel like I saw the double duty thing coming since Seth won at Summerslam since NoC every belt is on the line, I don't know why it's suddenly a surprise. It's the next logical step to having both titles before the PPV where the titles are the focus.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Mercury Crusader posted:

I can't wait for Jay Lethal Seth Rollins to defend his ROH TV title US title against Bobby Fish John Cena and ROH title WWE title against Kyle O'Reilly Sting at All Star Extravaganza 7 Night of Champions!

man what if ReDragon was John Cena and Sting

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Golashes posted:

I want it to be a beat the clock challenge.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

Someone link to those tweets she made about black faces and black parents and trans whores and stuff

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I liked the wyatt segments, the cesaro/owens, and the new day.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Remember a month ago when this whole Divas revolution started and people defended Steph introducing them and latching on to their heat?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

Remember a month ago when this whole Divas revolution started and people defended Steph introducing them and latching on to their heat?

what heat?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

I liked the wyatt segments, the cesaro/owens, and the new day.

The Wyatt segment owned incredibly hard. I eagerly look forward to Braun wrecking more dudes.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

man what if ReDragon was John Cena and Sting

I'm hoping WWE apes ROH's last PPV title finish and has Rollins/Sting go to a 60 minute draw. Not hard to imagine.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Cesaro is a jobber again and the Divas Revolution is so horrendous I'm ready for them all to just go away and never appear on RAW again.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Brie vs Charlotte? One hundred seconds.
Paige vs Sasha? Also one hundred seconds, time enough to have a weird quasi-DQ ending.

HHH however looked very strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad Vince and company have made the tough choice to hot shot Ric Flair's daughter into the title picture.

• Locked thread