Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Dr. rear end posted:

We wish Zahra Schreiber all the best in her fuehrer endeavors

I did nazi that coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I am officially sick of Seth Rollins. He has precisely one (1) character trait, and it's that he's an absolute unremitting moron.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

at least Josef Von Schmidt gets a valet out of this

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
the undertaker is dead again right

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Golashes posted:

the undertaker is dead again right

he's in hibernation

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Sigma posted:

I'm glad Vince and company have made the tough choice to hot shot Ric Flair's daughter into the title picture.

No, for real. How is Sasha not getting the title shot after her amazing Takeover match? She's the most over of the new call ups and has the most charisma.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Cabbit posted:

I am officially sick of Seth Rollins. He has precisely one (1) character trait, and it's that he's an absolute unremitting moron.

They say the best gimmicks are just your regular personality turned up, and he's doing that!

JT Smiley posted:

No, for real. How is Sasha not getting the title shot after her amazing Takeover match? She's the most over of the new call ups and has the most charisma.

Either the usual "Dues: unpaid" thing or the fact that everyone backstage is as racist as Hulk Hogan but too afraid to say it, to a camera, while having sex.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

JT Smiley posted:

im fine with them turning it over to charlotte and we get charlotte/sasha as a feud to take us into january but lol not a chance it'll go like that

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

JT Smiley posted:

Team PCB won at Summerslam, and they won the right for one of them to be the #1 Contender.

Also because they plan on using the #1 Contendership angle to break up Team PCB.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am genuinely depressed tonight. Raw did not help. I am genuinely concerned Seth will lose both titles, leading to a Shield reunion I will manage to not be excited for.

I like The New Day, The Dudleys, The WrestleBros, and The Wyatts including Giant Scary Babyman Braun Strowman. I also liked Owens/Cesaro, genuinely, even though there's nothing behind the feud.

Am I crazy or did Ambrose get the most face heat of the night except maybe The Dudleys?

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Beat the Clock challenges are dumb. Just have the 3 put on a cool match with one another.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

stephanie mcmahon is borne of the pits of hell and is the worst character in the history of all written or oral fiction

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
wrest

ling sucks

edit: I'm sorry that was emotional and unfair.

DOUBLE-YEW

DOUBLE-YEW EEE SUCKS

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I crazy or did Ambrose get the most face heat of the night except maybe The Dudleys?

You don't have to be Lunatic Fringe to notice this often being the case.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Niwrad posted:

Beat the Clock challenges are dumb. Just have the 3 put on a cool match with one another.

you get to build tension by giving each women's match LESS TIME, it's a slam dunk for management

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

seth is going to lose to cena and then beat sting

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Team PCB won at Summerslam, and they won the right for one of them to be the #1 Contender.

Also because they plan on using the #1 Contendership angle to break up Team PCB.

No, I understand why these things are happening story line wise. The problem is all those things are leading up to a terrible NIkki/Charlotte match.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I didn't realize beat the clock means the match ends if you go over the time, pretty cool to have a Sasha/Paige match that's guaranteed to be no more than a minute and a half long

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad Charlotte and Sasha spent a combined 200 seconds in the ring while HHH wasn't even in the building and was gushed about for half an hour

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

the diva team names are like something I would use as a placeholder while I type the OP

Bard Maddox posted:

stephanie mcmahon is borne of the pits of hell and is the worst character in the history of all written or oral fiction

this but dolph ziggler

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 1, 2015

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
That Raw was an absolute turd. What a colossal failure the Divas revolution is. The story was practically handed to them on a silver platter and they still managed to gently caress it up. Also I hope the writers of this Rusev and Ziggler feud are executed in the ring next week.

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
WWE has X-Pac heat.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

seth is going to lose to cena and then beat sting

Or beat Cena then lose to Sting when Kane interferes.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Mukaikubo posted:

wrest

ling sucks

DOUBLE-YEW

DOUBLE-YEW EEE SUCKS

MAC

MAHON SUCKS

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Hace posted:

I liked the wyatt segments, the cesaro/owens, and the new day.

I agree.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am genuinely depressed tonight. Raw did not help. I am genuinely concerned Seth will lose both titles, leading to a Shield reunion I will manage to not be excited for.

I like The New Day, The Dudleys, The WrestleBros, and The Wyatts including Giant Scary Babyman Braun Strowman. I also liked Owens/Cesaro, genuinely, even though there's nothing behind the feud.

John Cena got the most heat

seth will only lose the us belt because there is no way the main event will have a finish

also you're a crazy person

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Seth "<1.5H" Rollins.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

wrest

ling sucks

DOUBLE-YEW

DOUBLE-YEW EEE SUCKS

No they don't we're literally coming off of two really good (one loving GREAT) shows in one weekend. Raw was stinky butts but can we stop acting like WWE never does anything good? The PPVs are almost always quite good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Intruder posted:

I didn't realize beat the clock means the match ends if you go over the time, pretty cool to have a Sasha/Paige match that's guaranteed to be no more than a minute and a half long

#ThankYouSteph

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

John Cena got the most heat

seth will only lose the us belt because there is no way the main event will have a finish

also you're a crazy person

No he didn't, there was barely any face pop for him when he came out. I was really taken aback by it actually.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sasha has already beaten Nikki clean. Why doesn't she have a title shot already?

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

JT Smiley posted:

But is she Ric Flair's daughter?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just reiterating Raw was loving awful but I personally don't say the entire company is bad because of one bad Raw but that's just me thanks

And before someone says "All Raws are bad" I think on average they've been pretty solid recently, this one just happened to be the hottest of garbage

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

An actual Diva Revolution would be any call-up beating Nikki for the title, and then the rest of the call-ups trying to get the belt. Leave all of the other women out of it, except for maybe Nattie. Instead we have dead weight like ALL of Team Bella, Heel Naomi, and Tamina. If you let them wrestle each other like you've done with Owens, Cesaro, and Cena, then maybe you'd have something.

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 1, 2015

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Just reiterating Raw was loving awful but I personally don't say the entire company is bad because of one bad Raw but that's just me thanks

And before someone says "All Raws are bad" I think on average they've been pretty solid recently, this one just happened to be the hottest of garbage

id call it the worst since that dumpster fire month before wm when we thought everything was gonna go to hell but wm turned out pretty solid somehow

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No he didn't, there was barely any face pop for him when he came out. I was really taken aback by it actually.

Iiiiii remember a huge reaction but maybe I'm making that up?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
remember that weird tug of war with the belt before wm. and that was the shot they left us with before wm. raw's been dumber yall

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

So "The Vigilante Sting" goes from teaming with the NWO at Wrestlemania to gushing over the heel authority figures at Raw. I feel like the writers don't understand what Sting did with WCW.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hace posted:

Iiiiii remember a huge reaction but maybe I'm making that up?

I mean there was a reaction but I wouldn't call it a huge face reaction, I can't remember any reaction like it. The most face heat Cena got was playing off Seth's heeling. When Cena came out he said "They're going easy on me tonight" referring to the "JOHN CENA SUUUUUUUUUCKS~" singing which is 100% true but the pro-Cena side seemed to be taking it a bit easy themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Niwrad posted:

So "The Vigilante Sting" goes from teaming with the NWO at Wrestlemania to gushing over the heel authority figures at Raw. I feel like the writers don't understand what Sting did with WCW.

I'm not sure if they're booking Sting or the Divas Revolution worse anymore

• Locked thread