Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Seth "<1.5H" Rollins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Man this is just the week that won't stop giving. I can't wait to see him on Total Divas!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

I remembered Smackdown existed for once and oh my god New Day are amazing. I don't think the actual commentary team have got a word in for five minutes now.

If Raw opened with a New Day promo, featured New Day on commentary, and had New Day in the main event I'd probably watch it.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

Anyone watch all of Smackdown? Was it good? Between Owens/Cesaro (I think?), New Day commentary, and Stardust/Ascension teamup, I'm tempted to watch.

I skipped Miz TV and enjoyed the show overall.

• Locked thread