Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Am I crazy or did Ambrose get the most face heat of the night except maybe The Dudleys?

You don't have to be Lunatic Fringe to notice this often being the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spikeguy posted:

The only way this HHH circle Jerk of Kevin Nash in WCW levels makes any sense is if Rollins beats Sting then beats HHH at the next PPV. I doubt that would happen though.

That's kind of what I'm expecting though, except I'm expecting Seth to lose to Sting (considering he just fought John Cena) and for that to be rubbed in his face and the genesis for his turn against HHH. But I mean, they completely hosed up the simple angle in the Divas of having Sasha win as an intentional spoiler by Steph/the Bellas and actually showing Paige upset that Charlotte beat her, so they just might gently caress that up too. Or they might not! That's part of the fun of WWE for me.

E: Seth Rollins being the face that prematurely ends another Reign of Terror would make him extremely beloved.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
They could feud over the statue when it's revealed that the Authority hired Sting in the first place to put HHH over, obviously.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
"You are special Bray. You just have to believe in yourself."

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

I missed most of raw was strong roman really that bad

He was actually good and cool.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was pretty excited about the tease for a KO/Ryback promo because it has the same themes of his feud with Cena and Cesaro of him not being a typical Superstar, but this time against a guy who looks like a mutant parody of what the mental conception of a wrestler is. Plus, it means he's going for a belt, and he's ostensibly a prize fighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

ParanoidInc posted:

This is probably a dumb question but are raw's fun to watch live? The only show I've been to has been a house show and I really enjoyed that since it was just pure wrestling, but Raw with commercial breaks and a bunch of promos and poo poo I would imagine are a whole other story. I can't stand sitting through a full raw normally anyways and the tickets are expensive as gently caress, so even though this is probably going to be my only chance in a long time to go to it I'm pretty hesitant

I had a huge amount of fun when Smackdown came to Tulsa. You just gotta get into the spirit of it. I love the chanting and spectacle of it, so if you can appreciate that, pretty sure you could appreciate it live. It is definitely a very different experience.

• Locked thread