Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE DISCUSSION FOR 8/31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuqFnbLLGE

Things that happened this week: Somebody tried to stab Ambrose, Hulk Hogan cried because he's a remorseless racist, Seth showed his penis to a Nazi, and one of you threw poop on NXT and got shot.

-The show opened with a Sting promo. It was a Sting promo.

-Rusev vs Ziggler. In what world should I care about Dolph Ziggler? Ziggler wins by DQ when Hot Summer breaks up the pin. A+ I'd rather watch Stardust.

-ON RAW TONIGHT: BIG SHOW VS RYBACK FOR THE IC TITLE AND A DIVAS BEAT THE CLOCK

-TEAM PCB IS OUT Terms: Trounce Time. Becky battles (Alicia Fox) Bella. Becky beats Bella. Bout was bad.

-Ryback interview. He is big and he's going to beat the Big Show. Ryback wins the interview by DQ after Hot Summer runs crying out of Dolph's dressing room. Proxy peeps pale penis. What the gently caress was that?

-Big Show vs Ryback. Massive men melee, Miz on commentary. Ryback did something like a spinebuster. He's so big. The Miz distracts Big Show and Ryback picks up Big Show for the Shell Shock. Ryback wins.

-COMING UP IS (dont is) DEAM AMBROSE vs BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la) AND TWO MORE BEAT THE CLOCK MATCHES WITH THE REST OF TEAM PCB (P and C).

-Charlotte vs Brie. 100 seconds. If there is one thing you need to watch from this show, I haven't seen it yet.

-Dudley promo. They want to put everybody through a table and also they want the Tag Team Championship.

-Cesaro and Kevin Owens are walking backstage in anticipation for a match.

-Cesaro vs Kevin Owens. Swiss Superman saunters out for slobberknocker with Steen. Foreinger fights fat firebrand. Cut to commercial. KO KO'ed

-UP NEXT: (dont is) DEAM AMBROSE vs BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la)

-Dolph is explaining to Lana about whatever the gently caress happened earlier.

Dolph Ziggler posted:

"I did not kiss her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not kiss her! I did not!"

-BRAUN STROWMAN (oooh la la) vs DEAN AMBROSE. The graphic says Strowman, but Cole said Stowman. He wrecked Dean and Roman last week so he's looking strong. I miss Rowan. Bray Wyatt is talking. Braun: "This isn't the beginning. This is the end. The apocalypse." Braun wins by DQ when Roman attacks him outside. Dean and Roman get laid out.

-Seth Rollins interview. He's a champion like all the other most famous champions such as Bruno Sammartino, Andre the Giant, and The Ultimate Warrior.

-THE LAST BEAT THE CLOCK MATCH IS STILL COMING UP!

-PAIGE (the P part of Team PCB)VS SASHA BANKS (part of Team BAD). Paige didn't beat the clock. The Bellas come out. #thankyousteph

-LANA/DOLPH SEGMENT NUMBER FIVE. Renee Young showed Lana and interview with Summer Rae that happened suring the commercial. That was it.

-THE NEW DAY are preaching about those poor tables. #SaveTheTables Xavier has new hair. They pulled out a table wrapped in bubble wrap. It's an endangered table.

-THE NEW DAY vs The Dudley Boyz. PTP are on commentary. Bubba hasn't lost a step. He also hasn't lost a pound. As they cut to commercial he and D-Von are in the ring and pointing at the endangered table as Xavier is standing in front of the table. The Dudleys beat the New Day in their first match. Dudleys were about to put Big E through the last table found in nature, but Xavier saved Big E at the last moment. It is very cool that the Dudleys beat the champions at the earliest opportunity and not some other team that I'm fine losing.

-Seth Rollins promo. Seth wants his statue back from Sting. Stephanie, the catalyst of the Diva Revolution, comes out. Stephanie says that Sting has gotten into Seth's head. Seth really wants his statue. John Cena comes out. John Cena calls Seth an conceited egomaniac. John Cena mentioned KANE!!!! John Cena says that while Seth may have a WWE Championship match at Night of Champions, Cena has a rematch for the US Title. Stephanie confirmed this and Cena leaves triumphantly. Sting comes out and the show goes off the air.

all pictures by my good friend StrikingYak

If you want something added to the OP just let me know.

possible topics for discussion:
The Divas division is now worse because of the Diva Revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWuqFnbLLGE

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Mercury Crusader posted:

I can't wait for Jay Lethal Seth Rollins to defend his ROH TV title US title against Bobby Fish John Cena and ROH title WWE title against Kyle O'Reilly Sting at All Star Extravaganza 7 Night of Champions!

man what if ReDragon was John Cena and Sting

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

Remember a month ago when this whole Divas revolution started and people defended Steph introducing them and latching on to their heat?

what heat?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

at least Josef Von Schmidt gets a valet out of this

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

the diva team names are like something I would use as a placeholder while I type the OP

Bard Maddox posted:

stephanie mcmahon is borne of the pits of hell and is the worst character in the history of all written or oral fiction

this but dolph ziggler

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 1, 2015

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

An actual Diva Revolution would be any call-up beating Nikki for the title, and then the rest of the call-ups trying to get the belt. Leave all of the other women out of it, except for maybe Nattie. Instead we have dead weight like ALL of Team Bella, Heel Naomi, and Tamina. If you let them wrestle each other like you've done with Owens, Cesaro, and Cena, then maybe you'd have something.

Sticky Nate fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 1, 2015

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean there was a reaction but I wouldn't call it a huge face reaction, I can't remember any reaction like it. The most face heat Cena got was playing off Seth's heeling. When Cena came out he said "They're going easy on me tonight" referring to the "JOHN CENA SUUUUUUUUUCKS~" singing which is 100% true but the pro-Cena side seemed to be taking it a bit easy themselves.

If I was there live I sure wouldn't have had the energy

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

stuff I agree with

I honestly had more fun when KANE was all over the show and Erik Rowan's backstory became a thing.

edit: gently caress Dolph Ziggler

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I'm glad my legitimate love of KANE isn't the only one.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Their solution is to keep plundering the indies. Say hi to Athena and Nia and Kana. Can't wait to see how Creative ruins each of them the second they're brought up too.

Team KAN. Yes they KAN!!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

Triple H is winning the belt.

Off of Sting.

And then dropping it to Sheamus.

Where does Rock factor into this?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Bayley is getting called up as Sister Abigail

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Ziggler/Lana/Rusev/Summer might be able to reach glorious Ryder/Eve/Cena/KANE heights if it goes on for long enough or includes KANE

I would enjoy this so much more if it included KANE

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

zakharov posted:

I can't tell what level of irony the Kane love is operating on

it's genuine over here

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Hace posted:

Top 5 favorite Kane matches GO

-Royal Rumble 2015
-Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield
-KANE vs Shane McMahon
-Bubba and Spike vs Chris Jericho and Christian vs Jeff Hardy and RVD vs KANE
-KANE vs Big Show vs Raven

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

lmao I hate this company

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

HerraS posted:

Who the gently caress in that loving company wants to keep Rowan face?!?!? jfc

I do. His character is great and also baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

ParanoidInc posted:

This is probably a dumb question but are raw's fun to watch live? The only show I've been to has been a house show and I really enjoyed that since it was just pure wrestling, but Raw with commercial breaks and a bunch of promos and poo poo I would imagine are a whole other story. I can't stand sitting through a full raw normally anyways and the tickets are expensive as gently caress, so even though this is probably going to be my only chance in a long time to go to it I'm pretty hesitant

Even if the show is bad it's more fun to be there live. I can't remember how many times I've seen Jim Ross get humiliated but it's always a blast.

• Locked thread