Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anybody who thinks Seth's leaving with both belts should be forced to toxx tbh

Anybody who thinks the Dolph/Rusev angle is good should just have that step skipped and be banned immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad Charlotte and Sasha spent a combined 200 seconds in the ring while HHH wasn't even in the building and was gushed about for half an hour

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The pre-Mania Raws didn't phase me because I wanted Reigns to win because I felt things would have been better for the company

They don't phase me now because I can look back and honestly say I was right and that makes how things worked out even funnier than they already were

Let's see, we got feuds that have gone on months longer than they should have for no reason, Big Show being in a title feud in 2015, Sting being in a title feud in 2015 where a statue is focused on more than the belt, the champ being shamed for loving a Nazi, the Divas division being saved because of Steph, HHH dominating discussion on shows he doesn't even appear on, the worst storyline in years (Dolph/Rusev/Lana/Summer) somehow getting worse weekly, Cena about to win back a belt he just lost a month ago because of Jon Stewart, Taker kicking dicks, Taker beating Brock, Cesaro/Owens somehow still being a feud despite neither needing to lose right now, and the Wyatts being relevant again because of a bearded dude with a baby face

ed: Also

Hace posted:

Stay in NXT, Bayley.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

I honestly had more fun when KANE was all over the show and Erik Rowan's backstory became a thing.

edit: gently caress Dolph Ziggler

I can't believe things got noticeably worse with Kane and Rowan gone. Even as a fan of theirs, stuff usually dragged for the most part with them on, but geez it'd feel like fresh air if Kane came back from filming with something to do, and Rowan's injury magically healed before December

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i'll keep saying it, move all the women back to nxt and pay them main roster salaries in order to be the main draw of nxt along side balor. unless they're all going to keep pulling double duty if they're going to keep nxt as a touring brand taking away the women's division outside of bayley doesn't seem like a good idea

Their solution is to keep plundering the indies. Say hi to Athena and Nia and Kana. Can't wait to see how Creative ruins each of them the second they're brought up too.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kan they win?

Na

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope Big Show helps Dean and Reigns

And then Show and Reigns both turn on Dean for being a Bad Friend

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Raw trip report: The crowd totally died right from the start when Sting started putting over THE GAME THE ASSKICKER THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN. The neverending Dolph Ziggler garbage which the people around me were more "what the gently caress?" than "boooo" about didn't help either.

I don't know if television can adequately demonstrate just how large BRAUN STROWMAN is.

I could see Dolph's butt when Rusev picked him up by his shorts. I'll never be the same.

The dark main wasn't what was advertised! I wanted Kane and all I got was Randy Orton being a really good wrestleman! :argh:

Should have demanded a refund tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I have not taken a single week off watching since November 1998.

my loving god

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dead serious even if i had a worst enemy in the universe i wouldn't wish that poo poo on them. Even on Hitler.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Teddybear posted:

Vickie Guerrero's retirement match vs. Stephanie last year.

That was last year :psyduck:

Time really does move slower when you're having an awful time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad Snuka might spend a day in jail

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Imagine going on a vacation on Thursday and coming back, say, tomorrow, and having all this poo poo to catch up to

No wonder Dave gets no sleep

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

but I hope the Hulkster tweets something dumb about it

*posts selfie of them both wearing blood-stained white robes*

"Shameful people think anything's up with either of us. one love hh"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bayley will be the new Sting

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oct MSG Network house show

Brock/Show
Seth/Cena
Sheamus/Orton
Dolph/Rusev
Owens/Jericho
New Day/Dudleys

Henry, Stardust, Team Bella also advertised

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

have you seen their match at royal rumble 2014?

Faces don't use weapons

Unless you mean the weapon of Dick Kick

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

I seriously can't think of a less interesting opponent for Lesnar on the roster than Big Show. We've already even seen it since his return, someone new please.

House shows are kinda bad if you want this stuff. Rosters are split for two tours, people are usually paired against who they're feuding with, then you have people they do mostly nothing with (Henry, now Stardust) or people who won't do anything other than house shows because gently caress Creative (Jericho, Batista if he ever does come back), and then if you're Brock you get the scraps

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They weren't going to have New Day again, and Bo's on the other house show

Which yes, is still a house show

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Sep 2, 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Snuka's been pulled from the site and his Legends deal at least pending the case outcome

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sales of Arrow's shirt raised nearly $229k for Emily's Care (Canada children's hospice) AND they aren't ruling out bringing him back for #OneMoreMatch :3:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1st AD posted:

Question from a former fan whose only WWE show watched from 2003 till now was Summerslam and listening to the Lapsed Fan Podcast: is Seth Rollins going to drop the belt to Sting? Because lol.

Why wouldn't you have Sting wrestle other geriatrics like Undertaker or The Rock instead of doing programs with guys you're trying to build up? Or is the plan to have him job for the entirety of his contract?

There's a strong chance he wins to drop it to Sheamus that same night

Sting/Taker's been talked about for a while, looking like it might never happen. Rock's coming back to fight HHH because He's More Important. And if Sting doesn't win this, yeah at that point it's safe to say WWE really is petty enough to get Sting just to have him always lose. This looks like his most winnable match opportunity left.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

has anyone other than HHH or Steph actually called HHH "the asskicker"

Nobody in the company's cooler than them so that's good enough for us

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

kdrudy posted:

I would be interested to know what the rate at the previous 26 PPVs were for comparison.

MITB 2013: Orton Winz. 1 for 1
Payback 2013: Cena Winz. 2 for 2
Extreme Rules 2013: 3 for 3
Mania 29: Cena Winz. 4 for 4
EC 2013: Champ Rock, 5 for 5
Rumble 2013: Champ Rock, 6 for 6 but the match got restarted so if you want to challenge that, that's fair
TLC 2012: 7 for 7
Survivor Series 2012: Shield debut, 7 for 8
HIAC 2012: Rad Ox interferes, 7 for 9
NoC 2012: Draw, 7 for 10
Summerslam 2012: Asskicker loses and Peanuts-walks to the back sans "THANK YOU HUNTER" chants he obviously wanted, 8 for 11
MITB 2012: Cena Winz, 9 for 12
No Way Out 2012: Bunch of outside interference, Cena Winz, 9 for 13
Over the Limit 2012: Show interferes, 9 for 14
Extreme Rules 2012: Cena Winz, 10 for 15
Mania 28: Rock wins Once In A Lifetime, 11 for 16
EC 2012: Cena Winz, 12 for 17
Rumble 2012: Fellaaaaaaaaaaaa. 13 for 18
TLC 2011: 14 for 19
Survivor Series 2011: Cena (and Rock) Winz, 15 for 20
Vengeance 2011: Miz/Truth attack, 15 for 21
HIAC 2011: Del Rio wins before Miz/Truth attack, 16 for 22
NoC 2011: Nash attacks, the Asskicker beats Punk, 16 for 23
Summerslam 2011: Nash attacks, Del Rio cashes in, 16 for 24
MITB 2011: Punk wins and leaves for a week, 17 for 25
Capitol Punishment 2011: Cena Winz, 18 for 26

69% clean, 65% if you count the restart as screwy

ed: VV With that interpreted it's still like 60%, which is still a dramatic increase compared to recently which was the point of this

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Sep 3, 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ryback will beat Owens at the PPV in 10 seconds with a Roman Reigns spear and you'll never see him again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's gonna be Big Show or Kane, and everyone in the GDT will tap out on the PPV at that point

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Xerzes posted:

Survivor Series was less than a year ago, actually.

This is almost as bad as remembering the Authority's only been going on for 2 years. Feels much longer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

I don't think its funny at all to joke about the 2'nd greatest tragedy on American soil, the first being Vince mcmahons indictment by the federal government.

Excuse you, the 2nd greatest tragedy on American soil was Batista and Roman Reigns not getting WWE title reigns because people complained about the reigns not instead being given to a bearded weak babby bitch that wound up dying immediately after both times anyway

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love video games

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If he loses that Gawker suit he needs to be put on suicide watch

Poll on wwe.com about Rollins and HHH options:
1)Yes, Seth Rollins has proven he is on The Game's legendary level.
2) No, he has miles to go before he can be compared to Triple H.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Why didn't they just have her wear bra and panties under the towel?

Because then Vince wouldn't be able to threaten to fire someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.wwe.com/inside/lana-injured-while-training

quote:

We obtained X-rays which showed a Colles’ fracture and [we put her] in a splint. Most of these Colles’ fractures do better surgically than non-surgically, especially in younger patients. Most likely this will require an operation, which will take her out of active competition for approximately four months.

:lol: if this feud continues in 2016 just so Lana and Summer can have a match

• Locked thread