Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav thing?
This poll is closed.
stabbing dean ambrose 18 12.50%
throwing poop on nxt 31 21.53%
nazis 47 32.64%
shut up 48 33.33%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Remember a month ago when this whole Divas revolution started and people defended Steph introducing them and latching on to their heat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Sigma posted:

I'm glad Vince and company have made the tough choice to hot shot Ric Flair's daughter into the title picture.

No, for real. How is Sasha not getting the title shot after her amazing Takeover match? She's the most over of the new call ups and has the most charisma.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Team PCB won at Summerslam, and they won the right for one of them to be the #1 Contender.

Also because they plan on using the #1 Contendership angle to break up Team PCB.

No, I understand why these things are happening story line wise. The problem is all those things are leading up to a terrible NIkki/Charlotte match.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Hace posted:

It's just like. Why don't they just not write poo poo? It doesn't even have to be good, the talent is good that you have totally whatever writing and it'll still work. But it's poo poo.

e reasonable, there's only like 20 writers.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Just for the record guys

This:

Is not the same as this:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Alaois posted:

were people in the gdt saying he had a jheri curl because lmao

I counted at least three people that made a soul glo reference.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Shima Honnou posted:

Yeah, we determined it's why Rovert hasn't been posting.

Charlotte is gunning for the Divas title at the next PPV after beating out Becky and Sasha and he hasn't posted a word. He must not be long for this world even if he wasn't shot today.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Man you guys weren't kidding about that Sting promo. He just goes on and on about how awesome and amazing HHH is.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

oldpainless posted:

People gather around the water cooler to talk how cool hhh is.

You'd have to be cool to win the heart of the most beautiful and talented alpha Diva Stephanie McMahon.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Someone already got the best one for Big Boss.

gently caress, I need to buy this game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Wow, I had no idea how talented she was. Hopefully these wrestling related injuries won't ruin her dance career if she decides to get back into it.

• Locked thread