Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

regret is for dorks and parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
this thread

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gatekeeper posted:

i had a lisa frank trapperkeeper just like this :3:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

your mother

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

leg, arm, neck, foot? the gently caress am i looking at

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I once hosed this huge fat chick. I mean, like I wasn't sure if I was "In" her, type fat....

symbolic posted:

your mother

I see I'm not the only one.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
loving a dude in an ACDC shirt that i met at a frat party when i was just slightly too old to be going to frat parties

worst lay i've ever had, to this day, but i feel like i learned something about myself, and that thing is that i have no qualms about putting a half-asleep dude out of my apartment in at 7am when it's 10 degrees (f) out

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
paid a dollar to have someone fart in my mouth

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3739539

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Champenema posted:

paid a dollar to have someone fart in my mouth

I posted a joke ad on CL saying I'd pay people $100 to fart on me, got a bunch of dudes messaging me and some couples messaging me saying the idea sounded really hot and they couldn't wait to do it lol.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I like anime and cosplay.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I had gay sex with an obese man. As he mounted me all i could smell was old bacon greese. Afterwards we got baconaters from wendys.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

loving your mom

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
stfu dad

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Any time I ever cheated and didn't get caught.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
driving in circles at 50 mph in some random farmer's fallow cornfield in nebraska at night

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

driving in circles at 50 mph in some random farmer's fallow cornfield in nebraska at night

being in the back seat of a similar escapade but in Ohio

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
loving a fake-famous guy close to 3x my age who was a pretentious religious zealot douchebag who hates gay people and is publicly engaged. he paid me a lot of money and i can always gloat inwardly about knowing how much of a loving scumbag he is (and how awful in the sack) and laugh in the faces of his 13 year old fangirls

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

loving a fake-famous guy close to 3x my age who was a pretentious religious zealot douchebag who hates gay people and is publicly engaged. he paid me a lot of money and i can always gloat inwardly about knowing how much of a loving scumbag he is (and how awful in the sack) and laugh in the faces of his 13 year old fangirls

ah

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i do not regret messing around with other guys gfs

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
crashing my car into an old lady's

she loving asked for it by creeping into my lane when i didn't have to stop

e: don't worry she was ok because i only hit the front of her car but it did like $2500 worth of damage

the only part i regret is having to pay for the repairs on my car

RISCy Business fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Sep 1, 2015

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
i do regret post poo poo

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

my white priviledge

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I own nine Spongebob Squarepants DVDs.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
posted on something awful

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict
The fact that i'm old enough that i'll probably die of natural causes before the rest of you start having to resort to canabalism due to global warming.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i regularly post on a urine fetishist forum with the name "little sissy pissypants"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i've paid actual money, repeatedly, to see guns n roses perform. like today's guns n roses, not the cool one with slash and those guys. but you know what? it was still cool. some dad smoked a doob with me at one of the shows. he called it a "tubular doobular" and i'm sorry but that's really cool

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
im a virgin and soon 40, no regrets

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I dont regret living. Despite horrible depression, life being in absolute ruins and actively getting worse, being a big sexual deviant... I'm still happy that I'm alive :unsmith:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

tubular doobular would be a good name for the hot dog bigot you guys like so much

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
The hookup I had this last weekend. Turns out the guy is a total whore and now I have a leaky dick

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was raised catholic and I'm supposed to feel really bad about pulling on my dick but I don't. Hail Satan.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

InterFaced posted:

I was raised catholic and I'm supposed to feel really bad about pulling on my dick but I don't. Hail Satan.
this but with more teenage rebellion

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

this but with more teenage rebellion

:flashfap:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

Josh Duggar?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:10bux:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

what kind of loser has sex with obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Should, but don't.

• Locked thread