Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Once Frank is a regular is poo but less flies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Does your cat make too much noise?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

She's actually pretty cute out of McPoyle makeup.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

I like the way that Frank talks.

"The kid croaked!"

Fluo
May 25, 2007

AbbadonOfHell posted:

She's actually pretty cute out of McPoyle makeup.

Yeah :3

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids
I wouldn't do it with anybody younger than my daughter
And no little kids
Got to be big
Younger than my wife
But older than my daughter

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

china bot posted:

Do not diddle kids
It's no good diddling kids
I wouldn't do it with anybody younger than my daughter
And no little kids
Got to be big
Younger than my wife
But older than my daughter

"Frank Reynolds: [overheard by children on a mike system] I got a question about you morticians. You bang the dead bodies? I imagine stuff like that goes on all the time. I mean I don't give a poo poo. If I was dead you could bang me all you want. I mean who cares? A dead body is like a piece of trash. I mean shove as much poo poo in there as you want. Fill me up with cream,make a stew out of my rear end. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead, you're dead! Oh poo poo! Is my mike on?"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pennywise the Frown posted:

"Frank Reynolds: [overheard by children on a mike system] I got a question about you morticians. You bang the dead bodies? I imagine stuff like that goes on all the time. I mean I don't give a poo poo. If I was dead you could bang me all you want. I mean who cares? A dead body is like a piece of trash. I mean shove as much poo poo in there as you want. Fill me up with cream,make a stew out of my rear end. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead, you're dead! Oh poo poo! Is my mike on?"

YANKEE DOODLE

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im the guy who wipes down the loads

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Fluo posted:

Yeah :3

I'd drink warm milk and huff Pledge with her anytime.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

When episodes new Sunny?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Always Sunny is amazing.

Episodes of note:

Who Pooped the Bed
The Gang Gets Analyzed
Mac Day
CharDee MacDennis
Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person
The Nightman Cometh
The Gang Buys a Boat
Charlie Work
The Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award
Who Got Dee Pregnant (Can't remember if that's the title)
The Maureen Ponderossa Wedding Massacre
The Gang Saves the Day
The Gang Misses the Boat
The Gang Broke Dee

Seriously though, there are so many good episodes, I can't really list them all. Favourite character is Charlie.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nessa posted:

Always Sunny is amazing.

Episodes of note:

Who Pooped the Bed
The Gang Gets Analyzed
Mac Day
CharDee MacDennis
Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person
The Nightman Cometh
The Gang Buys a Boat
Charlie Work
The Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award
Who Got Dee Pregnant (Can't remember if that's the title)
The Maureen Ponderossa Wedding Massacre
The Gang Saves the Day
The Gang Misses the Boat
The Gang Broke Dee

Seriously though, there are so many good episodes, I can't really list them all. Favourite character is Charlie.

Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack
The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

hahaha sorry some puerto rican got a hold of the mic.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the gang gets whacked if only because of Mac's nickname: Pussy Hands

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the fat balding guy is a world treasure. He was the perfect addition to the show

[edit] devito, that is

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

"Let me pop a quick H on this box. This way we all know it's filled with hornets"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWMB-blQS8

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
So, I skipped ahead to season 3. First episode is way better than anything I saw in season 1. Thank you GBS.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

who pooped the bed is probably my single favorite episode, i feel bad for coprophobics who cannot enjoy it

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

who pooped the bed is probably my single favorite episode, i feel bad for coprophobics who cannot enjoy it

My favourite part of that episode is Artemis.

And the waitress being incredibly drunk.

Also, the wolf hair.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Paramemetic posted:

Yes

Also Dee really was pregnant

And Charlie and the Waitress are married IRL

holy poo poo. Thats crazy.

I also love the fact that Charlie is actually Charlie.
I didn't know that Dee and Mac were married though. That's adorable.

The charlie musical is a pretty good episode as far as my favorites go.

Also the colonial history one was nice.

E:

Oh the gang gets quarantined too where Frank goes batshit crazy and shaves himself completely hairless and just slathers around the floor like a slug. Lmfao.

Smelly Bohemian posted:

So, I skipped ahead to season 3. First episode is way better than anything I saw in season 1. Thank you GBS.

Go back to season 2 i think a lot of good eps were in that one too. Just case Frank really does make the show. Devito can play human filth perfectly.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 2, 2015

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah, devito was exactly what the show needed to nudge it over the top into amazingly perfectly hosed up

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
You guys can't censor me. I'm a bit of a badass.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nessa posted:

"Let me pop a quick H on this box. This way we all know it's filled with hornets"

I love how they're just like "Wait what? Ah gently caress it let's move on." Just for a brief second.

They know Charlie too well.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Frank saves the day:

http://uploadsociety.com/video_v149410

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I love how they're just like "Wait what? Ah gently caress it let's move on." Just for a brief second.

They know Charlie too well.

Charlie is amazing.

I love all the songs he writes.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nessa posted:

Charlie is amazing.

You've got to pay the troll toll if you wanna get in that boy's hole

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Nessa posted:

Charlie is amazing.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH7FBxT9mEs

What's your spaghetti policy

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
lol at everyone saying they ran out of ideas and stuff. the most recent season had several amazing episodes. the show is basically as strong as ever.

SweetMercifulCrap! fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Sep 2, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

lol at everyone saying they ran out of ideas and stuff. the most recent season had several amazing episodes. the show is basically as strong as ever.

:agreed:

Charlie Work, Mac and Charlie Join a Cult, The Gang Spies Like U.S, The Gang Goes on Family Fight etc all of them this season was amazing

the only one I thought was average compared to the others was Psycho Pete Returns

Fluo fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Sep 2, 2015

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Stupid science bitches can't even make him more smarter

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Like, honestly I'm surprised that they could keep making good TV after so many seasons. I've been pleasantly surprised.

Look at the crap like 2 and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory being on forever and never being good at all.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
First season got me hooked so I don't know what's wrong with you, OP.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I liked the first season. I don't think it was bad so much as the show just improved that much when Frank was added.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Franks' Charlie mannequin when Mac and Charlie fake suicide.
Frank hitting rock bottom, walking down the sidewalk dribbling beer froth all over himself

With Cricket bleeding out in the corner of the ring...

e] DeVito is just one of the funniest looking humans to exist.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Franks' Charlie mannequin when Mac and Charlie fake suicide.
Frank hitting rock bottom, walking down the sidewalk dribbling beer froth all over himself

With Cricket bleeding out in the corner of the ring...

e] DeVito is just one of the funniest looking humans to exist.

I binged season 1-8 when it was first put up on netflix and for 2 weeks my thoughts were in his voice

didnt help I was making croissants that week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7hZY3sVxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlFKfSS410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3jl0S67WU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

It turned out that Bruce Matheson was actually a paedophile in real life. Frank predicted this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Quote-Unquote posted:

It turned out that Bruce Matheson was actually a paedophile in real life. Frank predicted this!

Mods knew!

• Locked thread