Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Smelly Bohemian posted:

The first season is poo poo. Does it get better? You can only answer this question if you agree that the first season is poo poo.

second season adds danny davito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Booblord Zagats posted:

Frank's Brother is a great episode, it's literally a 22 minute gag about how loving terrible racism is/was from 1960-today

but you see if his name wasnt islamic. He'd be okay!

Holy poo poo though I know people who are white as gently caress but their name is slightly arabic sounding and they always get screened. Lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Paramemetic posted:

Yes

Also Dee really was pregnant

And Charlie and the Waitress are married IRL

holy poo poo. Thats crazy.

I also love the fact that Charlie is actually Charlie.
I didn't know that Dee and Mac were married though. That's adorable.

The charlie musical is a pretty good episode as far as my favorites go.

Also the colonial history one was nice.

E:

Oh the gang gets quarantined too where Frank goes batshit crazy and shaves himself completely hairless and just slathers around the floor like a slug. Lmfao.

Smelly Bohemian posted:

So, I skipped ahead to season 3. First episode is way better than anything I saw in season 1. Thank you GBS.

Go back to season 2 i think a lot of good eps were in that one too. Just case Frank really does make the show. Devito can play human filth perfectly.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 2, 2015

• Locked thread