Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was drunk the whole summer and I remember fireworks wbu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i saved up a jar of toenails and now that its full im going to scatter it all over the carpet and walk on it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thanks for asking btw i dont have any friends and people dont acsk me questions ver. often so this was a nice experience thanks for this, thanks for posting this thread op

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I did terrible things.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Got a better job and spent the whole summer working pretty much. Maybe next year will be different.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

i saved up a jar of toenails and now that its full im going to scatter it all over the carpet and walk on it

man you had a good summer

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
man i hate to see toenails go to waste like that. they're only edible right after you remove them, you don't wanna let them go stale.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im the most well known fisherman at a local spot now, i am hoping to have a local nickname by next summer

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i started a soul crushing career and began smoking cigarettes to slowly kill myself

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i started a soul crushing career and began smoking cigarettes to slowly kill myself

i thought they closed blockbuster

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
My fiance and I both landed good jobs in June so now we can maybe afford a decent wedding. I also bought a ps4 and went swimming. P cool summer :3:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I grew a beard I'd like to shave into a disgusting mustache for my first day at work

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
getting high af mostly tbh

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I met a girl who i normally wouldn't date. Im something of a greaser and tough but she is a preppy good girl. Im not sure how its going to work out shes coming to my school and it starts in a few days.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
having ten panic attacks trying to get into a graduate program. and then got into one. now have fifty panic attacks.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Im something of a greaser and tough

same

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sorry. thought you said greasy and fat

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Sep 1, 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i stayed with my parents for a couple of days while they were house sitting at this one house where the people own a couple of dogs and one was a pug. i'd never seen a pug before or interacted with one, but it seemed like a cool dog and i thought the snuffling noises it made all the time were endearing. i was dismayed and upset when i found out that guys liking pugs was a thing

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

How me, a goon, spent summer???

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrtssss.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Drank alot of beer and Somerset cider and meeting up / hanging out with friends.

Mostly work on getting up a business though

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I visited some old friends and cat-sat for my sister

Other than that, just waiting to die

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Saved the local community center by winning a regatta race with my misfit friends.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Bikini Carwash

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Worked all day, 5 days a week, just like I will every week until I die :911:

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Dated a crazy woman all summer, hot af though. When I tried to end it (tactfully and peacefully), she called the cops and said I pointed a gun at her. Cops sent SWAT to extract me from my apartment, it was p violent. Spent a night in jail. Beat the case. Now I'm fighting an uphill battle to get all my guns back from Chicago PD and I'm a few thousand dollars less rich for it. Learned some lessons from it all.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i ate fresh OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Working, OP. Because I have a job.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tell you what though, it wasn't until I was in college that I realized there were no summer breaks for actual jobs (except teachers I guess).

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

lonesomedwarf posted:

thanks for asking btw i dont have any friends and people dont acsk me questions ver. often so this was a nice experience thanks for this, thanks for posting this thread op

username checks out

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Made some token gestures such as going sailing, camping, cycling etc. I'm going hiking for 3 and a half days this weekend, got a tent that fits in a backpack
Nothing to really dislodge the fug of cold and empty inhumanity though. I still need to get out of my head all the time

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I met a girl who i normally wouldn't date. Im something of a greaser and tough but she is a preppy good girl. Im not sure how its going to work out shes coming to my school and it starts in a few days.

Tell me more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wanted to do this but my stupid parents wouldn't let me

i hate them!

• Locked thread