Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I was having a lunch with a girl I like and only known a few days, and I wasnt able to finish off my sandwich and I was about to throw it away until the girl asked if she could finish it off. I gave the rest to her and she just continued on eating my half eaten sandwich from where I had bitten. Is this just a little sign that the girl could like me? I know its far from a kiss but still, it seems a little intimate considering my saliva is still technically on the sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Starving kids in China would have loved ti have the rest of your meal, op. Finish your food.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
back off! get your own sandwich

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Ur right op, she def wants the D

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
get out of here Jared

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yep OP, or she's a gross weirdo. whats the attractiveness disparity quotient between you to?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
lunch rooms in jr. high are hot beds of sex having

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
lol you're supposed to finish her uneaten food, not the other way around idiot. You're not the bitch in this relationship and she doesn't respect you as a man.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
OMG, it's like you already hosed her mouth!

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

This picture feels like a wellspring of interpretation, like the true embodiment of art and subjective appraisal.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is she a big fat munter that just always eats everything?

That's probably why she wants your sandwich. Try throwing it on the floor next time and I bet she eats it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

coffee a muffin and videogame the perfect balanced breakfast

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

BottledBodhisvata posted:

This picture feels like a wellspring of interpretation, like the true embodiment of art and subjective appraisal.

well yeah pug is art

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

yep OP, or she's a gross weirdo. whats the attractiveness disparity quotient between you to?

I m kind of pudgy and I have bad acne, she's clearly out of my league. That's why I believe she likes me since she isn't grossed out by biting the same sandwich as me.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What kind of sandwich was it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I-indirect k-kiss, OP!!!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I m kind of pudgy and I have bad acne, she's clearly out of my league. That's why I believe she likes me since she isn't grossed out by biting the same sandwich as me.

youre in a rare position here, sometimes women will date down if they like your personality or something. ask her if she would like to see a picture of you naked next time, you can usually find out what you need to know in the next 5 seconds after asking that

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Next time you lunch with her, vary the encounter with foodstuffs like hot dogs, chiko rolls, gyros/yiros.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What kind of sandwich was it

egg salad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

stick your peener in her butt op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
OP start sucking on your own wiener, then tell her you can't finish it off

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

OP start sucking on your own wiener, then tell her you can't finish it off

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

maybe she wants to eat your butt?

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Next time, cum on your sandwich and offer it to her

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's a sign you're a beta bitch because real dudes eat a girls leftovers not the other way around

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

it's a sign you're a beta bitch because real dudes eat a girls leftovers not the other way around

I would only finish a half eaten sandwich from my parents, my kids, and a girl I liked (but not my siblings).....but I guess she also could be carefree about germs. Anyway, something to ponder and see how it goes. It seems too ambiguous at this stage.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bokito posted:

Next time, cum on your sandwich and offer it to her

:airquote: Special Sauce :airquote:

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I hope she gets sick later

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I was having a lunch with a girl I like and only known a few days, and I wasnt able to finish off my sandwich and I was about to throw it away until the girl asked if she could finish it off. I gave the rest to her and she just continued on eating my half eaten sandwich from where I had bitten. Is this just a little sign that the girl could like me? I know its far from a kiss but still, it seems a little intimate considering my saliva is still technically on the sandwich.

This is good OP ! In the wild, the lion eats first and when he's full the rest he leaves for the females.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
egg salad?!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

better than when a girl finishes on ur sandwich

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what kind of man dont finish he own sandwich

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The price of an unfinished sandwich is usually a handjob.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
maybe she was just really hungry and didnt have any food... red flag imo

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

this is my new fetish

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

gently caress the ROW posted:

maybe she was just really hungry and didnt have any food... red flag imo

yay maybe but I always thought people would be repulsed by the thought of biting the same sandwich as me so this is still half a victory :unsmith:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Eat

Fresh

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i think we're done here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax