Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Enjoying some loving delicious beef ribs right now and lolling at the thought of vegetarians who willingly deny themselves this most sensuous of pleasures. Truly, they are creatures to be simultaneously ridiculed and pitied. "Piticuled" if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
fart

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Eh

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

beef ribs suck, op sucks. pork ribs or nothing.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Why is this thread so old and tired already at this point?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i just dont feel like i have the energy to make fun of vegetarians right now.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Are you really low on thread ideas?

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
why eat beef ribs or pork ribs when you can enjoy tofu or smashed beans molded around some wooden dowels and slathered in non-gmo animal cruelty free barbecue sauce

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

Are you really low on thread ideas?

I'm never low on thread ideas. Sometimes I just like to kick back and relax.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

applewhite eat the meat!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Saalkin posted:

applewhite eat the meat!

I've finished. It was three "Korean style" beef BBQ ribs marinated for two days in apple and pear marinade then BBQ'd over an applewood-infused charcoal grill. I served it over a plate of rice with soy sauce and Siracha. The beef juice soaked into the rice and so did a bunch of little charred flecks from the ribs.
It was better than sex.

I mean, not better than sex w/ me but like "better than sex" as in better than the sex most people probably have with each other.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
how can you tell someone is a meat eater who isn't secure in their decision to eat meat?

don't worry they'll make sanctimonious comments about vegetarians in a desperate bid for validation from themselves and their peer group

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Applewhite posted:

I've finished. It was three "Korean style" beef BBQ ribs marinated for two days in apple and pear marinade then BBQ'd over an applewood-infused charcoal grill. I served it over a plate of rice with soy sauce and Siracha. The beef juice soaked into the rice and so did a bunch of little charred flecks from the ribs.
It was better than sex.

I mean, not better than sex w/ me but like "better than sex" as in better than the sex most people probably have with each other.

i'll eat out of the trash in a pinch

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
most vegetarians I meet (or should I say meat :smuggo: ?) end up being full of poo poo. oh man i get so sad that these animals are suffering but I'm still going to ignore the fact that 99% of my clothing/all my other garbage was made in sweatshops by brutally overworked children living in abject poverty. i'll make up for it by donating to Kony 2012 and buying a pair of Toms.

meat rocks anyways. lmao if you can't enjoy the carnal pleasure of eating flesh off the bone.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pulvis Sumus posted:

most vegetarians I meet (or should I say meat :smuggo: ?) end up being full of poo poo. oh man i get so sad that these animals are suffering but I'm still going to ignore the fact that 99% of my clothing/all my other garbage was made in sweatshops by brutally overworked children living in abject poverty. i'll make up for it by donating to Kony 2012 and buying a pair of Toms.

meat rocks anyways. lmao if you can't enjoy the carnal pleasure of eating flesh off the bone.

Oh God yes.

Plus, their argument from morality doesn't hold up to scrutiny because they deny it's immoral for predators to kill in nature.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

just lol if beef is the most succulent meat you can think of

there's a whole world of delicious animals out there, OP - get eating

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Vegetarians and vegans really make a mess of toilets.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
just had myself a chipolte chicken panini with mayo lettuce onions n some swiss cheese. drat good.Veggies were godo but that spicy chicken WHEW. Masterful when combined with mayo.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
there are probably good things in life you miss out on whithout noticing it, op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Excelzior posted:

just lol if beef is the most succulent meat you can think of

there's a whole world of delicious animals out there, OP - get eating

I didn't say beef was the most succulent.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Oh my GAWD!! How can you eat that!?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I want to try human. I wonder what human tastes like.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Al Borland posted:

I want to try human. I wonder what human tastes like.

Pork, allegedly.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
My favourite vegetables are actually fruit.

:(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the flesh of animals is delicious both in cooked and raw forms depending on which animal

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

the flesh of animals is delicious both in cooked and raw forms depending on which animal

like raw fish on sushi.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

like raw fish on sushi.

or steak tartare!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I had a dream that i was tryingto make sushi.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

circ dick soleil posted:

I had a dream that i was tryingto make sushi.

what happened in it?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

what happened in it?

I only got as far as molding the rice.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

circ dick soleil posted:

I only got as far as molding the rice.

sounds about right

half the fun of going to eat sushi is sitting at the bar watching them make it. they got mad skills

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've made sushi irl before using a bamboo mat and seaweed rolls and stuff. It is a fun family craft-time activity that is delicious and nutritious!

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Every vegetarian I know is fat as gently caress because they eat shittons of cheese and carbs.

Meat is good and good for you.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Neo_Crimson posted:

Meat is good and good for you.

Nope it's bad, real bad except beef fillet.

Anytime I bite into meat and I see vascular it makes me feel sick and I throw it away.

Beef fillet and bacon are the only meats I eat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nope it's bad, real bad except beef fillet.

Anytime I bite into meat and I see vascular it makes me feel sick and I throw it away.

Beef fillet and bacon are the only meats I eat

if u dont eat fish you are straight up bitch made as gently caress

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
vegetarians should be classed with germophobes tbh

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I eat a vegan diet and it rules. More energy, less fat, less chance of cancer, and more.

You drink cow titty milk you perv.

It's u, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6w8OFgI22A

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Why is this thread so old and tired already at this point?

lack of sincerity from an op who surely knows that there are many things in life that bring more long or even short term joy than eating a mcrib made of glue and sugar and cow guts or whatever

the best tasting meat, the only acceptably meat is meat you harvest yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I eat a vegan diet and it rules. More energy, less fat, less chance of cancer, and more.

You drink cow titty milk you perv.

It's u, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6w8OFgI22A

you should consider becoming a fisherman and occasionally keeping a fish, anyone have the study that shows while the vegan mortality rate is lower than the burger folks, that it was actually a higher mortality rate than the fish diets of asian folks and pescetarians or whatever they're calling themselves now

the ignorance on mercury and poo poo hurts the reputation of fish, but if you fish freshwater you can for the most part eat meat that has not been touched by the industrial world, hence, fish for yourself don't pay someone else

• Locked thread