Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I was firing off a bunch of shitposts onto good old GBS last night when my wife leaned over my shoulder and saw that one of my masterpiece posts was "im gay".

Well i once described GBS to her as a big gay forum full of dumb faggots so she thought I was coming out of the closet on a homosexual forum. I tried to explain about GBS memes and told her about cucking ,goku and dad gay. so what and now she thinks i'm a homosexual cuck-fetishist who is sexually interested in cartoons for children.

She packed her stuff and took my kid to her mum's place and now the house is empty. I don't think she;s coming back.

What do I do, GBS? you're all I have left in this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Sounds like a good time for you to enjoy being gay. Maybe have some guys over? Report back and tell us how it goes.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
good, more time to post

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Embrace your new life and become the gayest cuckingest gooniest goon that ever was.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Naerasa posted:

Sounds like a good time for you to enjoy being gay. Maybe have some guys over? Report back and tell us how it goes.

im straight

E: im gay

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

Cucked by Goku: The GBS Story

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
Gbs was all you ever had actually

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Log off and try to save your marriage.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Suck her dick, OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Living the dream

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
sounds like you won, op

enjoy your new freedom and gobble all the cocks you can muster

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Maybe throw a big party and invite all the goons and try and make a gay goon orgy?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sounds like your wife is making a lot of assumptions and you're better off having sex with other men anyways.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Pudding Huxtable posted:

sounds like you won, op

enjoy your new freedom and gobble all the cocks you can muster

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bamford Brownstone posted:

Maybe throw a big party and invite all the goons and try and make a gay goon orgy?

:gooncamp:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It's good that you could finally show your wife the real you

Postmastergeneral
Jan 11, 2005
cuck fetish?

e. ew

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
im gay

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
kill yourself shes better off without you (much like the rest of us)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

snakeandbake posted:

kill yourself shes better off without you (much like the rest of us)

she's already without me though and i don't care about the rest of you, so i don't see what killing myself would accomplish?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
well poo poo bud i think we all been there, my mom gives me lube and aids medicine for my birthday/hanukkah every year because of gibbs

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
what;s his name?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Gilganixon posted:

she's already without me though and i don't care about the rest of you, so i don't see what killing myself would accomplish?

Only one way to find out

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gilganixon posted:

I was firing off a bunch of shitposts onto good old GBS last night when my wife leaned over my shoulder and saw that one of my masterpiece posts was "im gay".

Well i once described GBS to her as a big gay forum full of dumb faggots so she thought I was coming out of the closet on a homosexual forum. I tried to explain about GBS memes and told her about cucking ,goku and dad gay. so what and now she thinks i'm a homosexual cuck-fetishist who is sexually interested in cartoons for children.

She packed her stuff and took my kid to her mum's place and now the house is empty. I don't think she;s coming back.

What do I do, GBS? you're all I have left in this world.

This sounds great. Invite a bunch of women over and gently caress them. Or men maybe both. Just tell your wife you're bi.

Also it gives you more time to work on those Herman Skull epic adventures now that you don't have to deal with her poo poo. Tell her you're not gay you're just repulsed by her hideousness. And would rather pop up H skull novels for a bunch of gayways on a forum than gently caress her.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

great, it turns out she didn't go to her mom's. where the hell is she

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
She's at her boyfriend's house. Don't worry, she'll come back once the forbidden dick stops being exciting and she needs your money to live.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The gamefaqs luelinks spinoff "eti"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bamford Brownstone posted:

She's at her boyfriend's house. Don't worry, she'll come back once the forbidden dick stops being exciting and she needs your money to live.

nah she pays for everything, i'm broke

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

become gay

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Then you are free.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
wait a minute im starting to think all you guys who say youre gay arent really gay

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

great, it turns out she didn't go to her mom's. where the hell is she

she about to cuck you to try and save your marriage

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
im gay

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
We're all waiting for your heartfelt Thank You :colbert:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

wait a minute im starting to think all you guys who say youre gay arent really gay

We are gay. Including me - im gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A misanthrope posted:

It's the terrible secret of the internet.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ROFLburger posted:

We are gay. Including me - im gay

i dont know what to believe anymore. my whole world is spinning out of control here!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gilganixon posted:

nah she pays for everything, i'm broke

Call her up and say you're going to kill yourself and sorry for causing her any harm. You're not really gay, goodbye.

Then hope she comes back.

But be hiding in the closet so when she does come back you can jump out as gayly as possible and yell "SURRPRISEEEEEE!"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

never mind guys, she's just at work. she was being ironic about how gay GBS is (I just can't tell anymore). She was only visiting her mom yesterday and left before I woke up because I usually don't wake up until 2pm. It turns out she didn't take the kid, he was here the whole time and I'm just a bad parent.

thanks for all your help!

share your GBS cucktales here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im gay

• Locked thread