Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scob
Jul 17, 2005

jason heywards ops in card wins is .755
jason heywards ops in card loses is .884

thats pretty weird

he is opsing .735 versus lefties this year so thats a pleasant surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

if josh donaldson didnt play baseball id imagine he would call himself joshie d and deal meth in a florida panhandle trailer park

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

i hope donaldson loses so that guy can go all kyoon about mlb hating canada

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

i wonder how many bo hart jerseys are still floating around out in the wild

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Len Dykstra posted:

Can you imagine is the Jays managed to sign Bryant in 2010 when they drafted him? Good golly.

AA probably would have traded him for a relief pitcher

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

higher chance of bad weather and small crowds maybe

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

matt adams back to be terrible for the rest of the season

nick greenwood dfa

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

the cards have only had 1 day off since august 20th so im gonna attribute this swoon to that. plus the offense has been real bad as usual.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

im glad braun won the mvp because when the steroid stuff came out it must have made so many bbwa people mad

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

all i want to know is did enough pirate fans post in the gameday thread to please the cub fans

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

yadi isnt starting again today so I guess making him play 19 out of 20 games again this season is taking its toll.

also im the new president of the pham club if anyone needs membership info

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Dirty pitcher Dan "Babykiller" Haren had a wild curveball hit Matt "The Right Way" Holliday in the head, so Matt "Hero" Belisle waited until his team was down by 5 runs and threw a fastball behind Anthony "Mussolini" Rizzo.

please dont kill yourself when the cubs lose in the wild card game

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

the dh should be universal, if dumb teams want to let their pitchers hit then go ahead

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

bawfuls posted:

... have you not been paying attention to davecrazy's posting the last month?

sorry but it gets better every week

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

so is the albert pujols deal trending to be the worst in mlb history?

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

matt holiday is starting tonight, so if you watch the game you can see him be terrible for more then one plate appearance

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

the only contact ive seen him make since hes been back is when that cubs pitcher INTENTIONALLY hit him in the head with a pitch, and he moves like a 67 year old

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Ammat The Ankh posted:

If you're the Cubs you should be rooting against Pittsburgh, since you and I both know perfectly well that if the Cards have to play in the Wild Card game they're guaranteed to win off some bullshit.

a giants fan saying this poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

Moneyball posted:

New custom title cert (I probably won't follow through with this) for every SAS poster says that Jake Arrieta pulls a 180 and gives up like 6 ER over 3 IP in his first postseason start.

if hes pitching that bad i doubt madden would leave him in to give up 6

• Locked thread