Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
im tired of plateaus and im not gonna take it anymore. how do i know for sure which guy has the steroid stash?? i dont want to offend a big muscular dude who did it correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hes the guy in the trencoat with the fake glasses/mustache

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

hes the guy in the trencoat with the fake glasses/mustache

Don't Dox me.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Look for outsized traps.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
hes the oriental riding a camel

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
find the black guy with dreads

or is that weed

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He is the angry person trying to suplex the Smith machine

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Can't you just get it on the internet?

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
It's the one with the squishy balls.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Hobohemian posted:

Can't you just get it on the internet?
ya do this. way cheaper and safer

steroids rock and are good for u, so good idea OP. all the badass body builders from the 70s-80s all did em and are fine but lieberals tried to stigmatize and ban them because grrr people lookin' good and being able to beat up people grr too machosim patriarchy blahblah just loving do them.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Its the guy who doesnt look like hes working out or building muscle. He'll be in a hoodie just hangin out.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
be careful if you do steroids because you might try to bang your mexican maid instead of your skeleton wife and that could cause problems in 15-20 years Good luck and God bless

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you yell hey who here selling the roids? i need a man to sell me roids.

pretty easy op this isn't a complicated process

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
u might also have low testosterone--which u prolly do if ur a goon whose just sitting all day at work/home tanking their t-levels to those of a 80 year old man. also you've probably never worked out much as a teenage-20s, so u'd be like one of those balding yospos-ers who're rapidly approaching middle age and decided to pick-up beginner weights for beginners book. doublely-likely u have low T

go to a testosterone clinic and get them checked. everyone is doing it now because everyone has tanked their t-levels by being goony goons. so it's socially acceptable so get some t-shots, get sweet gains, get swoleeee #2015 fuckyea

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Careful op, if you ask the wrong person you could set off the lunk alarm.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
shout "anyone got that OJ simpson? " in the locker room

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
look in the lockerroom/showers for the guy with the smallest balls and most backne

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
wait can i really buy steroids online lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I think you need to have a serious think about why you're trying to get bigger, for whom?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

wait can i really buy steroids online lol

Yes

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

He'll be the dude with all the steroids.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pimples on the body i think

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
when ur suckin everyones dicks note who has the shrinkiest dink. it's him

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Go to your doctor. Tell him you want to have testosterone levels you had when you were a teenager. He'll either not give it to you, or if he's like every other doctor in the world and doesn't give a gently caress will give you a prescription.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It's as easy as one two xi.

beathhail
Aug 21, 2015
He'll be the guy was the tiny shrivelled balls, as a second check his girlfriend may well have a giant clitdick poking through her gymware, between the two they shouldn't be too hard to spot.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

buy them in bulk (lol) on the internet and become that guy.

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.
give them a test on shapes and spatial relationships of objects.

---------

Long-term use of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) appears to severely impact a user's ability to accurately recall the shapes and spatial relationships of objects, say medicos from McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Their study, appearing in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence, used a variety of tests to determine whether steroid users developed cognitive defects due to their admitted history of abuse.

The subjects in the study were aged between 29 and 55 and had been using steroids for an average of seven years. Each participant was asked to complete five cognitive tests that assessed a wide range of brain functions, including memory for shapes and locations of objects, memory for lists of words, reaction time, ability to maintain attention, and speed of information processing.

Researcher Harrison Pope and his colleagues discovered that those participants who were long-term AAS users did significantly worse than nonusers on a test called "Pattern Recognition Memory," where participants are asked to try to remember a collection of patterns that they have been presented on a computer screen. The scores on this test declined noticeably with increasing lifetime AAS use. Importantly, the results remained stable in sensitivity analyses addressing potential confounding factors, indicating that the findings were unlikely to be attributable to some factor other than AAS use.

"Our work clearly shows that while some areas of brain function appear to be unaffected by the use of AAS, users performed significantly worse on the visuospatial tests that were administered. Those deficits directly corresponded to their length of use of anabolic-androgenic steroids," explained Pope. "Impaired visuospatial memory means that a person might have difficulty, for example, in remembering how to find a location, such as an address on a street or a room in a building."

Pope said the visuospatial deficits observed in steroid users were similar to those only previously seen in elderly people with dementia, who can become easily become lost or disoriented. "The magnitude of our findings was quite shocking and we hope that they will lead to larger studies and increased awareness regarding the possible dangers of the use and abuse of AAS," he concluded.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I think it's the jacked guy with the fanny pack.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Can you really buy steroids on the internet? I thought they are illegal.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
found a reference picture

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gaunab posted:

look in the lockerroom/showers for the guy with the smallest balls and most backne

There was a guy I went to high school with that suddenly got ripped unreasonably quickly, as well as suddenly developing an acne problem and yellow eyes. He was kind of ugly to begin with so he got even uglier but totally had muscles!

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015

Demonachizer posted:

Can you really buy steroids on the internet? I thought they are illegal.

Try the Deep Web you'll find all sorts of wonderful and often illegal things for btc.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Try eroids. That's where I go.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i wanna get swole but im lazy af

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I like how steroids is 1 thing. And it'd for everything. I will buy a steroid and take it and be huge. A steroids side effects are....

Many steroid users smell different, sniff the gym goers

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Xaris posted:

u might also have low testosterone--which u prolly do if ur a goon whose just sitting all day at work/home tanking their t-levels to those of a 80 year old man. also you've probably never worked out much as a teenage-20s, so u'd be like one of those balding yospos-ers who're rapidly approaching middle age and decided to pick-up beginner weights for beginners book. doublely-likely u have low T

go to a testosterone clinic and get them checked. everyone is doing it now because everyone has tanked their t-levels by being goony goons. so it's socially acceptable so get some t-shots, get sweet gains, get swoleeee #2015 fuckyea

Or you could just start eating well, sleeping well, and working out, and your T levels will fix themselves.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Giblet Plus! posted:

Or you could just start eating well, sleeping well, and working out, and your T levels will fix themselves.

don't be naive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I went to the gym for about a year; burned some cals but didn't gain no bulk. Was more impressed by the used rubberds and empty brandy bottles in the trash.

• Locked thread