Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i don't actually have a picture of a dog driving a car but i had the image in my head and i though "haha... now THATS funny". that is what i thought. dog are pretty cool and all but no way in hell are you gonna want to be on the road when a dog is the one driving the car.. thats funny! like just imagine a german shepherd or a shih tzu with its hand son the wheel and its little puppy dogg paws on the pedal(s) :D :D !! you wouldnt actually see the pedals unless you were in the car with the dog because well that's just kind of how cars work silly :P but that's whats so cool about imagination i guess, because even though you couldnt see the dog i bet all the readers at home were still crackin' up :D :D :D

anyway, i got a little surprise for you... its the dog picture i promised earlier !! just scroll down ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
how do we know it's driving it? The picture shows no car motion. it seems like it could just be posed there by the picture taker for phony fame to cash in on the 'viral dogs' craze. Please post videos.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Rodatose posted:

how do we know it's driving it? The picture shows no car motion. it seems like it could just be posed there by the picture taker for phony fame to cash in on the 'viral dogs' craze. Please post videos.

why dont you drive back to gbs? lol im just joshin ya pardner

joke_explainer

i'm so happy you actually delivered, I was way sad when it turned out you didn't have the photo but you turned it around and now my day is great

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

joke_explainer posted:

i'm so happy you actually delivered, I was way sad when it turned out you didn't have the photo but you turned it around and now my day is great

yyea, its mostly to add suspense. its a real treat when you're expecting the dog, then you arent expecting the dog, and then poof, there it is!

Wertjoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

joke_explainer posted:

this is how i felt, also

A Tin Of Beans

i'm really grateful that there was actually a dog. i was ok with there not being a picture but a little disappointed but you turned that right on its head and now, i'm not disappointed, at all..! that dog looks very chill and cool. that would be a good dog to relax with. i don't think he'd like the beach though. was just thinking about that ... but it's ok. we can't all like beaches or else everyone would live on them (even dogs)

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

when this becomes a common thing uber will be so cheap, just some head scratches and a treat to get my drunk rear end home

ty bacalou!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
that dog is heathen hope he crashes his drat car. that dog isnt funny or cool, hth

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
feel good thread of september

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

alfred... posted:

why dont you drive back to gbs? lol im just joshin ya pardner

i'm sorry, but a dog driving is a very difficult accomplishment that requires much personal effort and it devalues the hard work that ACTUAL dog drivers have put in. They dedicate their lives to it. I did a minor in the history of canine-americans so I'm familiar with that picture you posted. I've seen it many times before and it IS A HOAX posted on lline FOR ATTENTION. Please respect true canine pioneers of dog motor culture, like Flauxy WOffles Williams, Porter Pintwise Spegowski and Bonee Jones.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

*in 90s live action talking animals movie voice* Now that's what I'm talkin' aboooOOOoowt!

joke_explainer

While Google's automated, self-driving car initiative seems to be paying off for the company, their competitor Bing's 'Let the Dog Drive' program of canine-assisted driving programs has fallen slightly short of target.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

fema crisis actor posted:

when this becomes a common thing uber will be so cheap, just some head scratches and a treat to get my drunk rear end home

sitting in back of a taxi when all of a sudden, the driver yelps and takes a sudden turn off the route we should be on. I tap on the divider and ask "hey, driver, what's up? Are we going on a detour?" The driver growls, rolls up the divider window and the taxi accelerates. 5 minutes of dangerous driving later, the car comes to a stop in an alley's dead-end. The driver's door unlocks and a silhouette appears against the headlights. The driver leaves the taxi with a crowbar in hand and I watch in grim anxiety as it approaches the cornered tree squirrel who has nowhere left to run

AAB

lol!

ulvir

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've seen it happen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

ulvir

A Tin Of Beans

joke_explainer posted:

While Google's automated, self-driving car initiative seems to be paying off for the company, their competitor Bing's 'Let the Dog Drive' program of canine-assisted driving programs has fallen slightly short of target.

what is this buddy the neopets caption contest?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

ty bacalou!

• Locked thread