Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Doctor Schnabel posted:

play gaem

role dise

it's cool to think that 3000 years from now someone will dig this up out of a ruined vomitorium and think that it's an ancient anti gravity engine or something. it's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Holy poo poo if you can't figure out that the catholic church legitimized the HRE's claim on being Rome III. The house of romanov is a filthy peasant cadet branch of an insignificant vassalage from shittown, HRE.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey guys check out my new statue that I had commissioned. I think it really ties the atrium together.
:nws: http://imgur.com/P66pgpD :nws:

Moltke
May 13, 2009
My gods damned carriage broke down on the via appia and is stuck in a ditch. Davus, wake the gently caress up and go get some slaves to pull us out!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey guys check out my new statue that I had commissioned. I think it really ties the atrium together.

I'd behead the gently caress out of that statue.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
*school, 100 AD*

:v: Hey Gaius, check out what this old greek text says

:ohdear: Dude, we're just supposed to memorize it, not actually underst--

:v: It says the night before the Athenian fleet sailed for Syracuse in the Peloponnesian war, Alcibiades and his bros went around the city and cut the dicks off all the :nws: Hermai statues :roflolmao:

:haw: Dude thats so hosed up lol

:v: Next time we're at the temple, we should tot OH poo poo TEACHERS HERE

:redass: NO LAUGHTER OR LEARNING ALLOWED IN SCHOOL :redass:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Moltke posted:

Holy poo poo if you can't figure out that the catholic church legitimized the HRE's claim on being Rome III. The house of romanov is a filthy peasant cadet branch of an insignificant vassalage from shittown, HRE.

Constantine XI will return one day

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

:eyepop:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's too bad everyone's conceptions of Rome come from the decadent imperial era. In the good old days of the old Republic our ancestors were decent moral people.

Ein cooler Typ fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Sep 2, 2015

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Ein cooler Typ posted:

It's too bad everyone's conceptions of Rome come from the decadent imperial era. In the good old days of the old Republic our ancestors were decent moral people.

It's so true, nowadays people don't even sell their slaves for peanuts when they get too old to work

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Ein cooler Typ posted:

*rapes the Sabine women, but its okay because they're cool with it*

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Ein cooler Typ posted:

*Is Scipio Africanus*
*Owns the gently caress out of Hannibal*
*Meets Hannibal at party years later and is super smug about it*

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
*doesn't poo poo on forums*

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
*INSERTS COCK IN rear end*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Roman republic is fukken boring and is just a regional power run by a dumb rear end oligarchy. Imperial Rome is insane Julius Caesar just stomps on the gas and it doesn't stop till the fall of Constantinople

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Paint a red cross on your shield and abandon sodomy, and I'll let you keep your empire.
-God

Haha, just kidding.
-God

Jehovah, you so crazy.
-Wotan

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Hahaha what the gently caress is bible, now if you excuse me I have to consult a secret wizard book on these dire circumstances.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

please vote for me to be dictator, I promise to kill all the powerful people that don't vote for me and split their assets up amongst the powerful people that do

*retires from bloody dictatorship of terror to a quiet life drinking and banging actors*

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

*eats multi-course dinner lounging on couch* Boy I'm glad I don't have to sit in a loving chair. *dogs jump up on the couch and swarm me* poo poo

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Shut UP, Flavius. You perform oral sex on women like a dog.

non morally inept est

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm in the midst of a dead gay forum

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
*gets sick*
*eats a large amount of cabbage and bathes in own urine*
"Modern medicine is amazing!"

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Oh god I have had so many children, gently caress it you ingrates get numbers now. Decimus get over here and make sure the next shipment of piss wine gets here.

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Hadrianus Augustus Trumpus: When Caledonia sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I hear Aurelius lets his wife do him on top haha
what a fag

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Fortune Favors the Bold.

Into that loving volcano men! No way this could go wrong!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Fortune Favors the Bold.

Into that loving volcano men! No way this could go wrong!

:( poor Pliny the elder

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland
* support elagabalus ascension*
*regret it before you even make it back to rome*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

hemophilia posted:

The Roman republic is fukken boring and is just a regional power run by a dumb rear end oligarchy.
bullshit the republic was fascinating, it might seem more dry bc compared to the imperium theres far fewer primary sources for us to draw from, therefore fewer senators with axes to grind or asses to kiss publishing volumes of helldumpy poo poo about someone

so i guess if ur less interested in the story of how a few smelly swarthy dudes grew to one of history's most important civs and more interested in whose dick didnt work and which senator's wife was known to gently caress mules then yea stick w the imperium histories

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
So anyway I got some gaul phalli to take to market tomorrow but before I go to bed I'm gonna go wash my mouth out with some urine.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Eyyyy ancient romans? I'm ancient roman, roman for some ancient tittays that is, all old and saggy with the insides sucked out u know what i mean pour the syrup my nigga it's FLAPJACK TITTAY time come get u some down at the firehouse ever year on that special Tuesday when u can't tell if it's breakfast or nana exercising her topless righhts

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

vulvasaur posted:

Eyyyy ancient romans? I'm ancient roman, roman for some ancient tittays that is, all old and saggy with the insides sucked out u know what i mean pour the syrup my nigga it's FLAPJACK TITTAY time come get u some down at the firehouse ever year on that special Tuesday when u can't tell if it's breakfast or nana exercising her topless righhts

Please remember to vote 5 as per our agreement, vulvasaur. You are welcome to post here anytime.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Please remember to vote 5 as per our agreement, vulvasaur. You are welcome to post here anytime.

u know i wouldn't double cross you but i would double cross a flat pair of gazonga zoinks and boinks I'd loving braid em

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when i find a girl with a cool pair of pad titties I like to be a power bottom when i look up it's like i'm looking ath the cover of a motherfucking nat geo baby hoo boy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

vulvasaur posted:

u know i wouldn't double cross you but i would double cross a flat pair of gazonga zoinks and boinks I'd loving braid em

Good thing there are lots statues of naked women, here in ancient rome.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

best part of flapjack titties? glad u asked it's when u bust a nut on them u can roll them up, cut and bake em into cinnamon rolls mmhmm get ur electrolytes back up as a romp sesh w that secret recipe

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
*adds -anus to the end of my surname*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

*adds -anus to the end of my surname*

Welcome to the forum, Sexanus!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004