Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
babies are terrible creatures op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
we must cull the human race

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

Congrats on the end of your life, OP.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

natetimm posted:

It's a fairly insensitive thing to ask for while your wife is lying in a near-coma and leaking fluids from having your child. My co-worker cleared the joke with her beforehand because he basically wanted to troll the doctors and nurses. To see him imitate and describe the reactions of the female nurses is hilarious. "I asked the doc to hook it up with the daddy stitch and the nurse carrying my wife's placenta in a pan out of the room almost dropped it and looked at me like I was Hitler." It's their 4th kid and I guess at that point you're a grizzled vet just trying to amuse yourself.

Please explain this daddy stitch thing to me because it's going way over my head because I'm a loving loser that plays video games.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I've never heard of this husband stitch before but it seems like a lot of effort when your wife has a perfectly good butthole.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Nitramster posted:

Please explain this daddy stitch thing to me because it's going way over my head because I'm a loving loser that plays video games.

Some sort of extra stitch they give the woman after sewing them back up after childbirth that supposedly makes their vagina tighter. It doesn't really exist and asking for it makes you look like an idiot.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

A misanthrope posted:

op if i had your life i would kill myself

Then I suppose its good that you don't reproduce, you spineless chimp.

Naerasa posted:

I've never heard of this husband stitch before but it seems like a lot of effort when your wife has a perfectly good butthole.

I have. I think it's like Lemonjello and Orangejello, which is to say that maybe, just maybe, theres some doctor out there who has done but he is like some kind of goddam unicorn or something.

I don't even thing that would work, since it's only going to heal what is actually torn... The stitch would just come out.

Quick, Someone go ask the nursing thread. Preferably someone who reg'd this month. They'll love it!

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
single parent

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
never worn

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i've produced plenty of babies in my time. Way overrated

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
If it's a C-section, prepare your goddamn self. Don't be a stupid man like me who went into the operating room thinking they just cut a small hole in the stomach, remove the baby and then stitch-er-up good as new. No, don't do that. Do some goddamn research. Read a book about it. Watch a Youtube. Something.

THEY TAKE ALL OF HER INTESTINES OUT AND PUT THEM ON THE loving TABLE RIGHT NEXT TO HER. WHEN THEY DO THIS, YOU BASICALLY WATCH HER DIE FOR A SECOND. AFTER SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE, HER EYES ROLL FORWARD AGAIN AND THEN THEY YANK THE BABY OUT - IT'S VIOLENT AND THE TABLE SHAKES. THEY HAND THE BABY TO YOU ALL BLOODY SO YOU CAN PUT HIM IN YOUR SHIRT AND THEN THEY JAM THE INTESTINES BACK IN AND SEW HER BACK UP.

Most hosed up thing I have ever witnessed.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Matey posted:

lotta people pumped about dying alone with no one to love them or take care of them itt

Yeah, its much better to die in the third-rate nursing home your kids put you in so they can party with the balance of your retirement fund.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Oh, hey, here I am forgetting my duties and poo poo.

Good thing there aren't any pedo's on here like there are on reddit.

Spamtron7000 posted:

If that happens, I think I'll just wait till they come out and stuff. But not likely; they're inducing between 37 and 39 weeks depending on how things go. We're fat people, and kinda too old for this poo poo(mid 30s).

DiHK fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Sep 2, 2015

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Spamtron7000 posted:

If it's a C-section, prepare your goddamn self. Don't be a stupid man like me who went into the operating room thinking they just cut a small hole in the stomach, remove the baby and then stitch-er-up good as new. No, don't do that. Do some goddamn research. Read a book about it. Watch a Youtube. Something.

THEY TAKE ALL OF HER INTESTINES OUT AND PUT THEM ON THE loving TABLE RIGHT NEXT TO HER. WHEN THEY DO THIS, YOU BASICALLY WATCH HER DIE FOR A SECOND. AFTER SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE, HER EYES ROLL FORWARD AGAIN AND THEN THEY YANK THE BABY OUT - IT'S VIOLENT AND THE TABLE SHAKES. THEY HAND THE BABY TO YOU ALL BLOODY SO YOU CAN PUT HIM IN YOUR SHIRT AND THEN THEY JAM THE INTESTINES BACK IN AND SEW HER BACK UP.

Metal

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spamtron7000 posted:

You mean the doc can leave the intestines out so she's not so full of poo poo afterwards?

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum

amityville anus posted:

You mean the doc can leave the intestines out so she's not so full of poo poo afterwards?

I don't know. I am not an expert on this. I thought I was clear about that fact.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Spamtron7000 posted:

what a miracle :buddy:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
your babby already has a mustache and beard, p cool

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Spamtron7000 posted:

gently caress yeah :darksouls:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Matey posted:

pfffff, anyone who cares for an elderly person that they aren't related to basically abuses and beats them when no one is looking which i bet is pretty much all the time.

jokes on pedro, it alreadty costs me a fortune to have a professional dom do the same!
the cheaper the nursing home the more VALUE I get

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?

DirtyMick posted:

A first hand account of something you have to look forward to. 3 or 4 months from births when things are settling down and you're feeling frisky you'll invariably get a squirt of breast milk whilst aggressively partaking in some foreplay.

I just rolled with it.

P much.

Zig-Zag
Aug 29, 2007

Why don't we just start shooting tar heroin instead?
Having sex with a pregnant chick is hot op. Have fun and get all the sleep you can now

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

DiHK posted:

If that happens, I think I'll just wait till they come out and stuff. But not likely; they're inducing between 37 and 39 weeks depending on how things go. We're fat people, and kinda too old for this poo poo(mid 30s).

is that a shot from the hubble?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

DirtyMick posted:

A first hand account of something you have to look forward to. 3 or 4 months from births when things are settling down and you're feeling frisky you'll invariably get a squirt of breast milk whilst aggressively partaking in some foreplay.

I just rolled with it.

food and loving two great things that go great together

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i got two words for you nerds

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
can u make cheese out of human breastmilk?

also that ultrasound photo is haunted as gently caress

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

i got two words for you nerds

the femininityt and musclde tone thread is getting out of hand

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Spamtron7000 posted:

glad 2 be gay

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more

Spamtron7000 posted:

thats loving METAL dude

i mean i was born like that. wow.

satan.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Coolness Averted posted:

jokes on pedro, it alreadty costs me a fortune to have a professional dom do the same!
the cheaper the nursing home the more VALUE I get

oh man, just imagine an old masochist with alzheimer's. the old person getting abused is like "whoa what's going on oh boy alright let's do this thing you young punk are you my husband am i gay ahh who cares just give it to me you millennial mexican"

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

DiHK posted:

there's a ghost in you're wife's vag, you need an exorcist not a doctor

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

DiHK posted:

More like necrophiliacs

Your wife is pregnant with a skellington

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
circus tits

return0
Apr 11, 2007

The Saurus posted:

scarcity of fossil fuels

there won't be a scarcity of fuels, maybe water?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Congratulations!

Hope the delivery is smooth and safe. God bless your family :)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
name the baby Richard Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i, jerry mumphrey, hope your baby grows up to be a genderqueer tumblrina

• Locked thread