Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
If it's a C-section, prepare your goddamn self. Don't be a stupid man like me who went into the operating room thinking they just cut a small hole in the stomach, remove the baby and then stitch-er-up good as new. No, don't do that. Do some goddamn research. Read a book about it. Watch a Youtube. Something.

THEY TAKE ALL OF HER INTESTINES OUT AND PUT THEM ON THE loving TABLE RIGHT NEXT TO HER. WHEN THEY DO THIS, YOU BASICALLY WATCH HER DIE FOR A SECOND. AFTER SHE COMES BACK TO LIFE, HER EYES ROLL FORWARD AGAIN AND THEN THEY YANK THE BABY OUT - IT'S VIOLENT AND THE TABLE SHAKES. THEY HAND THE BABY TO YOU ALL BLOODY SO YOU CAN PUT HIM IN YOUR SHIRT AND THEN THEY JAM THE INTESTINES BACK IN AND SEW HER BACK UP.

Most hosed up thing I have ever witnessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

amityville anus posted:

You mean the doc can leave the intestines out so she's not so full of poo poo afterwards?

I don't know. I am not an expert on this. I thought I was clear about that fact.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
I'm telling you there were guts on the table and lots of squishing sounds man.

Slappy Pappy fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 3, 2015

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Darth123123 posted:

Almost there

GUTS! That's what I get for phoneposting while gassing up my car. BLOOD AND GUTS EVERYWHERE!

• Locked thread