Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonalds-set-to-offer-all-day-breakfast-1441134058?mod=e2fb

October 6: The Fall

None of us imagined the Bird would be capable of such violence. She always seemed so innocent, so gentle and childlike, but it was nothing but a ruse, a disguise she wore until the day she could strike.

And strike she did, on the sixth of October. After years of relegation to the morning hours, she seized the opportunity to broaden her reign, and she did it with such suddenness and brutality that none of us were prepared.

The Burglar was the first to fall, and his final anguished cry of “Robble!” still echoes in my thoughts. He was followed by the Purple One, his face locked in a rictus of agony as she brought him down with her beak and talons.

She must have other plans for me, the Officer, defender of the law, for she did not kill me outright. She locked me into my own cell and forced me to watch as she drowned the Nuggets in their own sauces and plucked the Fry People apart one tendril at a time.

And what of the Clown, our ruler? I saw him take to the skies in his hot-air balloon, rising above the land, literally above the fray. As the Bird dragged me away, I cried out to him for salvation. He looked down at me, his white face impassive, and spoke. Although he was too far away for me to hear, I could read his red lips, and my heart sank into frozen despair, for his words let me know the horrible truth.

“I’m lovin’ it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
cool more choices for me to not buy because gently caress fast food

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
egg and cheese biscuit all day bitches

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They already serve all day breakfast in San Diego. It's not that great.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
good. more food to add to my mass...

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
That scene in Big Daddy or whatever gay Adam Sandler movie that was isn't going to make any sense to our children.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
more hot Lovecraftian McBreakfast slashfic plz

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
they have been holding onto this feather in their cap for decades. they must be super desperate now, goodbye McDonalds

does this mean I can get an egg on my quarter pounder now!?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Last time I went to mcdonalds it literally felt like being back in Congo. I was the only non black person, it smelled bad, and I'm pretty sure the floor was made of dirt and wild animals were running around.

No thanks

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Last time I went to mcdonalds it literally felt like being back in Congo. I was the only non black person, it smelled bad, and I'm pretty sure the floor was made of dirt and wild animals were running around.

No thanks

what the gently caress man

did you stop by there to get a snack before burning a cross on a lawn

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
If you don't like McGriddles you're a bitchmade human being.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i could just make myself a bowl of cereal and not feel like a fat gently caress, thank you

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Gaunab posted:

Please visit the McDonald's off of fanin and grey in Houston at about 11pm and tell me I'm wrong

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Please visit Houston
ftfy

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Please visit the McDonald's off of fanin and grey in Houston at about 11pm and tell me I'm wrong

Have ypu considered getting a job? Who gets fast food at 11pm besides junkies and other losers?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Holy poo poo this opens up a whole avenue of possibilities! A ground beef subbed with egg-white BigMac?! Ghetto chicken and waffles (nuggets with pancakes)!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lol if you eat at mcdonalds i feel sorry for you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ROFLburger posted:

lol if you eat at mcdonalds i feel sorry for you
their milkshakes have a burning aftertaste

i didn't even know that was possible

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Rats and im on a diet :( Maybe that is why mcdonalds revenue is going down because I stop eating there.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i order cheeseburgers with no meat patty. this breakfast thing is great news for my lovely suicidal diet

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
How about all day food people actually go to McDonalds for aka McDouble and absolutely nothing else

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Waffle House is better. Both the food and the spectacle.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

Holy poo poo this opens up a whole avenue of possibilities! A ground beef subbed with egg-white BigMac?! Ghetto chicken and waffles (nuggets with pancakes)!

JiveHonky posted:

i order cheeseburgers with no meat patty. this breakfast thing is great news for my lovely suicidal diet

Do either of you fit in a chair if it has arms on it?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ruh roh my stomach is abotu to be in mctrouble

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Edgar posted:

Rats and im on a diet :( Maybe that is why mcdonalds revenue is going down because I stop eating there.

You must foresake your diet and become a Dollar Menu Millionaire; it is your destiny.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

i love how the bag of mcdonalds food smells like the farts i'm going to have an hour after eating it.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Have ypu considered getting a job? Who gets fast food at 11pm besides junkies and other losers?

Pieces of poo poo

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Sheep-Goats posted:

How about all day food people actually go to McDonalds for aka McDouble and absolutely nothing else

what

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I want a burger at 5am

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

I want a burger at 5am
we need to have a talk

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
let me know when they start serving cum

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
another subtle increase to the US obesity rate

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

I want a burger at 5am

so do I

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just when we thought you were already stuffing enough sausages in ur mouth in a day

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ive heard dipping a hash brown in the big mac sauce is good can anyone c/d

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

vulvasaur posted:

just when we thought you were already stuffing enough sausages in ur mouth in a day

it's a living

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Matey posted:

ive heard dipping a hash brown in the big mac sauce is good can anyone c/d
try it yourself

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

symbolic posted:

try it yourself

why dont you try it?