Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Mcdonalds is really great for one thing and that is a coffee. Every size is $1. gently caress all those trendy shacks around town with expensive coffee.

Also our local one is really clean and seems to get a decent amount of business.

e. also great for the i just need a something to tie me over to the next meal and i'm really busy $1 mcchicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Why do eggs taste so good? They should be gross if you think about it.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Have ypu considered getting a job? Who gets fast food at 11pm besides junkies and other losers?

When you have a six am flight the next morning

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

mexico freaks out if there's an egg shortage

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

good luck mcdonalds i hope this move works out well for you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

they don't and they are

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
McDonald's going nuclear to increase their sales by 0.2%

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Im so glad I am alive to witness this because once this poo poo happens I'll be dead

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Can we put a stop to this double ironic hipster joke where people pretend to not like McDonalds?

and by put a stop to I mean genocide :unsmigghh:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ill have a double ironic hipster joke with a medium fries and an unsweet ice tea

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Start with a wonderfully toasted english muffin
A perfectly cooked, freshly cracked egg
One slice of passable canadian bacon
And a slice of American cheese
All "sandwiched" together to form a tasty meal

Thats loving delicious, point blank.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I'm glad that breakfast is being served all day because their Mcmuffins and stuff like that is the only thing I like to get from Mcdonalds on occasion.

BUT! If I get Mcdonalds to start the day, it sets a bad tone for the day and it'll make eating a wholesome lunch/dinner less appealing. Much better to end the day with some junk than start the day w junk IMO

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Start with a wonderfully toasted english muffin
A perfectly cooked, freshly cracked egg
One slice of passable canadian bacon
And a slice of American cheese
All "sandwiched" together to form a tasty meal

Thats loving delicious, point blank.

England, Canada, and America, all working together towards a common goal :britain::hf::canada::hf::911:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Sydney Bottocks posted:

England, Canada, and America, all working together towards a common goal :britain::hf::canada::hf::911:

if we can put aside our differences for the sake of a sandwich maybe we can finally end this pointless war

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

if we can put aside our differences for the sake of a sandwich maybe we can finally end this pointless war

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Saurus posted:

well apparently it's not too damned bad, because they no longer need to get their fat, greasy asses up before 10:30 anymore

looks like you lost this battle, SocketWrench

I'm pretty sure people the eat there as a normal routine would eat anything. It's convenience vs quality. Quality loses every time

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mark this moment in your calendars, boys. your granchildren will want to know where you were the moment you found yourself living in a world where you can get a mcgriddle at 3pm

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ayo so fast food is unhealthy and all that but you are loving bitchmade if you don't, on occation, enjoy a good egg mcmuffin. shits good. i usually get an extra slice of cheese on mine.

that and a big cup of coffee and im loving right as poo poo for the rest of the morning

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mr. Pumroy posted:

mark this moment in your calendars, boys. your granchildren will want to know where you were the moment you found yourself living in a world where you can get a mcgriddle at 3pm

Yeah, drunk old people stories are pretty good.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Ayo so fast food is unhealthy and all that but you are loving bitchmade if you don't, on occation, enjoy a good egg mcmuffin. shits good. i usually get an extra slice of cheese on mine.
the only fast food breakfast i get anymore is the ham, cheese, and mustard melt from Dunkin' Donuts

poo poo's like crack cocaine on a bagel

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the first meal i ate when i got out of jail was a egg samdwhich thing from mcdonalds that i accidently ordered because i forgot they dont serve bug macs at 9 am and even after months of eating watery gruel it still tasted like trash taking a poo poo. soryy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's too late for them they've been circling the drain too long

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Enfield posted:

the first meal i ate when i got out of jail was a egg samdwhich thing from mcdonalds that i accidently ordered because i forgot they dont serve bug macs at 9 am and even after months of eating watery gruel it still tasted like trash taking a poo poo. soryy

LOL you were in jail for a long time.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'm glad that breakfast is being served all day because their Mcmuffins and stuff like that is the only thing I like to get from Mcdonalds on occasion.

BUT! If I get Mcdonalds to start the day, it sets a bad tone for the day and it'll make eating a wholesome lunch/dinner less appealing. Much better to end the day with some junk than start the day w junk IMO

Read this post in the AM and am now regretting having read this post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

the only fast food breakfast i get anymore is the ham, cheese, and mustard melt from Dunkin' Donuts

poo poo's like crack cocaine on a bagel

There's no Dunkin's where I live but last time I was in NYC I had a very tasty breakfast sandwich from there IIRC.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

There's no Dunkin's where I live but last time I was in NYC I had a very tasty breakfast sandwich from there IIRC.
DD is good for anything but donuts. they're just so dry. give me my breakfast sandwich and a bottle of coke and i'm good.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you drink a bottle of coke with your breakfast?

jesus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

you drink a bottle of coke with your breakfast?

jesus
my usual breakfast is just a can of monster/rockstar/venom so :shrug:

collegelyfe

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Protip: get a double sausage and egg muffin meal, and put your hash brown inside the muffin. poo poo is ridiculous tasty. No need to thank me guys :cheers:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I do peanut butter on toast with a banana for breakfast some days and a bowl of total raisin bran on other days.

God bless.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

my usual breakfast is just a can of monster/rockstar/venom so :shrug:

collegelyfe

hitting that freshman 15 pretty hard i see

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
McDonald's breakfast sucks, hth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

hitting that freshman 15 pretty hard i see
not yet, probably because i only eat one meal a day not counting a few cans of energy drinks and Arizona here and there

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
does this mean you can get chicken nuggets all day long? asking for a friend (my stomach)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Naerasa posted:

does this mean you can get chicken nuggets all day long? asking for a friend (my stomach)

yeah id be way more into mcdoubles at 8am than mcgriddles at 8pm

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

McDonald's breakfast sucks, hth

their egg mcmuffins are actually pretty drat good.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
cba to read back through the last couple pages but how many goony fucks have complained already itt about how they took a bite of a mcdonalds once and poo poo themselves inside out for a week straight? If it hasn't happened yet I'm giving good odds on it occurring more than once before page 10.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Oberleutnant posted:

cba to read back through the last couple pages but how many goony fucks have complained already itt about how they took a bite of a mcdonalds once and poo poo themselves inside out for a week straight? If it hasn't happened yet I'm giving good odds on it occurring more than once before page 10.

Yeah, those skinny losers that haven't been shoving greesy poo poo food down their gullet for a decade straight are really embarassing.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Does this mean I can sleep all day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oberleutnant posted:

well you sure showed me

• Locked thread