Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Enfield posted:

well you sure showed me

edit: i regret this post. i was young and in love. im sorry. i wish i could go back in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah, those skinny losers that haven't been shoving greesy poo poo food down their gullet for a decade straight are really embarassing.
well i'm a long distance runner so I can eat like 4000cal of the nastiest trash a day and still weigh 75kg

*sits at a computer all day and is a skinnyfat piece of poo poo but at least i never eat fast food* lol

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ha remember that song by rumer willis called rock and roll mcdonalds

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

McDonald's breakfast sucks, hth

WRONG

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
sausage mcmuffin with egg GOAT breakfast sandwich.
mcdonalds hashbrowns GOAT hashbrowns.
truly excited about this development.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matey posted:

ha remember that song by rumer willis called rock and roll mcdonalds

no but it sounds amazeballs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

no but it sounds amazeballs

enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Oberleutnant posted:

well i'm a long distance runner so I can eat like 4000cal of the nastiest trash a day and still weigh 75kg

*sits at a computer all day and is a skinnyfat piece of poo poo but at least i never eat fast food* lol

Hey, don't get mad at me just because you have the taste buds of an adolescent.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
They should bring back the Arch Deluxe that was a good burger.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The Fruit and Maple Oatmeal and a sugar free skim latte is not going to turn you into a McFatass and is arguably the best breakfast food they offer. I'm psyched about this because I work in a place where the nearest non fast-food place is literally 30 minutes away and McDonalds is the only decent breakfast (there's a great coffee and bagel place but they don't have oatmeal for some stupid reason)

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

i eat mcdonalds on occasion and still manage to both enjoy the meal and also not be a fatass, apparently this idea is lost on most goons??

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

i think the term for it is 'normal well-adjusted person' or soemthing

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Manslaughter posted:

i eat mcdonalds on occasion and still manage to both enjoy the meal and also not be a fatass, apparently this idea is lost on most goons??

:psypop:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i've never eaten mcdonalds breakfast because it requires waking up earlier in the morning than you would have to specifically to eat mcdonalds and that is just the saddest thing, but maybe now i can try an egg mcmuffin.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

The Saurus posted:

i've never eaten mcdonalds breakfast because it requires waking up earlier in the morning than you would have to specifically to eat mcdonalds and that is just the saddest thing, but maybe now i can try an egg mcmuffin.

How late do you sleep in jfc, their breakfast doesn't stop until 10 something

Like no one in their right mind wakes up and hauls rear end to McDonald's to be in time for their breakfast but if you work or are on a long road trip or whatever sometimes you don't have many other options

AlwaysBeSithing
Aug 27, 2015

by Ralp
i would never sully my delicate pallate with fast food especially mcdonalds. I need to be able to taste all the fine notes as a connoisseur sucking off homeless people behind the restaurant.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

AlwaysBeSithing posted:

i would never sully my delicate pallate with fast food especially mcdonalds. I need to be able to taste all the fine notes as a connoisseur sucking off homeless people behind the restaurant.

:wth:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nothing on this big gay earth will ever be able to force me to enter a McDonald, or a woman . Both of these things are intolerable for the human body and should be handled by inducing vomiting.

:goonsay:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cuckoo posted:

How late do you sleep in jfc, their breakfast doesn't stop until 10 something

Like no one in their right mind wakes up and hauls rear end to McDonald's to be in time for their breakfast but if you work or are on a long road trip or whatever sometimes you don't have many other options

Lol if you wake up before noon

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oberleutnant posted:

Scouser spotted.

What's the furthest you have ran with an alloy wheel?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

spud posted:

Scouser spotted.

What's the furthest you have ran with an alloy wheel?

Lol you got such a hateboner for me. Come suck my gay commie dick.

Kamikaze Raider
Sep 28, 2001

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Please visit the McDonald's off of fanin and grey in Houston at about 11pm and tell me I'm wrong

drat Jimmy, I remember hanging out with you back in the day and you were a p. chill dude.

what happened in the last few years to make you into a racist shitbag?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

BigBoss posted:

If you don't like McGriddles you're a bitchmade human being.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I've found consistently when you compare restaurants bigger menus just mean worse food quality and more expense.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Kamikaze Raider posted:

drat Jimmy, I remember hanging out with you back in the day and you were a p. chill dude.

he went to a mcdonalds in houston

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Kamikaze Raider posted:

I tattooed a Swastica across my face and joined the aryan nation.

Also lol we are posting on these gay forums 10 years after making $7/hr at bestbuy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm not phased by this because the $1 half gallon of unsweetened tea is a treat i can enjoy every day regardless of what time it is at mcdonalds

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
Aren't they only going to be serving McMuffins, hash browns and pancakes all day when this starts? Something I read said no biscuits and no mcgriddles.

You can already get oatmeal all day.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

this is a really good song

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

21st Cherry boy posted:

Aren't they only going to be serving McMuffins, hash browns and pancakes all day when this starts? Something I read said no biscuits and no mcgriddles.

You can already get oatmeal all day.

McDonald's worker here-

It won't be the full breakfast menu all day. It will either be Muffin only sandwiches (steak, sausage, egg muffins) and hotcakes and burritos or biscuit only, based on location. (The south gets lovely biscuits all day.) AMA

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tim Peters posted:

McDonald's worker here-

It won't be the full breakfast menu all day. It will either be Muffin only sandwiches (steak, sausage, egg muffins) and hotcakes and burritos or biscuit only, based on location. (The south gets lovely biscuits all day.) AMA

Where do you think it all went wrong for you?

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
gently caress this, I want them to bring back Mighty Wings,

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Where do you think it all went wrong for you?

I got a degree in a field that isn't hiring. I was offered a lot of money to run a McDonald's in my area. Now I get paid too much to leave without any other opportunities

edit: also I drink a lot.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Borneo Jimmy posted:

They sold terribly. They are not coming back.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tim Peters posted:

McDonald's worker here-

What about hash browns? And the breakfast value menu?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Borneo Jimmy posted:

I liked when they had to cut their losses and sell the mighty wings for like 60% of the original price. Not so "mighty" after all, ha ha ha

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tim Peters posted:

McDonald's worker here-

Also, if we swing by and ask if you "have stairs in there" will you give us the super sweet goon hookup? I want a Mega Mac without traveling to Japan

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What about hash browns? And the breakfast value menu?

Hashbrowns and sausage muffins will be available!

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Also, if we swing by and ask if you "have stairs in there" will you give us the super sweet goon hookup? I want a Mega Mac without traveling to Japan

I would be so surprised by that interaction that I would most definitely give a discount to someone that posts on "this dead, gay, forum"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tim Peters posted:

I would be so surprised by that interaction that I would most definitely give a discount to someone that posts on "this dead, gay, forum"

can you tell me exactly how to create a big mac at home

• Locked thread