Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i use industrialized large scale rituals of f,lesh harvesting to sustain myself and my family. i enjoy the taste of iron, blood, and fear, so it seems fairly natural that i would embed myself in a society that is built upon the ritualized large scale industrial harvesting of flesh. when i tire of the consumption of one type of flesh, i simply move to a different flesh, and if that fails, i devour flesh and skin together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm flay.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flaccid:

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
uhhhh
i like it like that
she working that back
i don't know how to act
slow motion for me
slow motion for me
slow motion for me
slow motion for me

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
are we talking about like beef and pork? because I like those but tbh the op is making me a little uncomfortable

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
the other other white meat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just ate a steak and it was delicious

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

killaer posted:

i use industrialized large scale rituals of f,lesh harvesting to sustain myself and my family. i enjoy the taste of iron, blood, and fear, so it seems fairly natural that i would embed myself in a society that is built upon the ritualized large scale industrial harvesting of flesh. when i tire of the consumption of one type of flesh, i simply move to a different flesh, and if that fails, i devour flesh and skin together.

we are of one mind. glory to the hive.

i'm zalgo

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Surprisingly optimistic, op.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i have an exscellent video of a pig slaughter. its a village in ukraine, and the ukrainians beat the pig with the blunt end of the axe while the other ukainain takes a knife and shoves it into the pigs throat, but the pig writhes around on the ground screqaming for death. this is the souce of all ham, but tits a little controversial.

im not sujre if i should post the video because i was banned for posting pics of hanged cats, so i dont expect the people moderating this forum to view this pig slaughter video with any understanding, but if were gonna have a n honest conversation about eating gabagool or ham we have to watch it. im not sure whether to post it

it was a great video when it came out in like 2002, really shows you the human condition. does anyone else know about the famous ukrainian pig slaughter video of 202?

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
man when are we going to wise up and eat bugs already

high in protein, cheap to raise, hardly any environmental footprint

you don't even have to like eat live cockroaches and stuff, they make powders and bars and things out of them like in snowpiercer

i want bug tofu already, jfc

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My joke was amazing and should have been empty quoted by all you.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thread twist: you have schizophrenia

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'd eat cow from rear end in a top hat to snout until I died from it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

thread twist: you have schizophrenia

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Prorat posted:

My joke was amazing and should have been empty quoted by all you.

i emptyquoted my balls into your mom

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Haha OP just eat your loving chicken tendies and stop making your parents regret you.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

one time a vegan told me that they slaughter pigs by catapulting them at a big metal wall

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
e. actually screw that

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mods pls change the word flesh itt to something not flesh that is a gross word op your gross

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
mods please change the word "flesh" to the phrase "moist flesh" thank you god bless

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

for using that word i mean i dont give two tugs of a dead dogs dick about ur other bullshit

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

proof of concept posted:

mods please change the word "animal tissue" to the phrase "moist animal tissue" thank you god bless
whew

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the night was sultry

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I am glad that year round I can go to Braums and get a burger topped with an icecream sundae while by $3 5lb box of pork trimmings sizzles on a gigantic skillet while by beef stroganof cooks in the other one while chanting like a madman crying for more animal flesh. more and more animal flesh.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yeah, but do you lift?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
I think this is good op

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
vegetarians cant get schizophrenia because they dont consume life-essence from other creatures. they are not harbingers of death so they dont have any motivation to create insane illogical fantasies and fallacies to rationalize their encouragement of the enslavement of every single animal species on the planet

if you enjoy the taste of iron, moist flesh, and blood essence, then yeah youre going to realize that an animal experioenced the worst pain imaginable as its throat is slit by migrant workers so u can eat ham for 4.22 for a 1/2 lb. meat eaters never harvest their own flesh so they do not realize the EALITY REALI(TY) of the situation, and they are ina purgatory of half-understandign

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

proof of concept posted:

mods please change the word "flesh" to the phrase "moist flesh" thank you god bless

Bleeding, ruined flesh.

Pulsing, twitching flesh.

Shredded flesh.

Beautiful flesh.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

killaer posted:

vegetarians cant get schizophrenia because they dont consume life-essence from other creatures. they are not harbingers of death so they dont have any motivation to create insane illogical fantasies and fallacies to rationalize their encouragement of the enslavement of every single animal species on the planet

if you enjoy the taste of iron, moist flesh, and blood essence, then yeah youre going to realize that an animal experioenced the worst pain imaginable as its throat is slit by migrant workers so u can eat ham for 4.22 for a 1/2 lb. meat eaters never harvest their own flesh so they do not realize the EALITY REALI(TY) of the situation, and they are ina purgatory of half-understandign

actually i'd eat you too if it wasnt for the law

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

mods pls change the word flesh itt to flesssshhhhh

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i dont want to be banned but i do want to post the pig slaughter video, pleas help me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

killaer posted:

I am glad. brutal animal death makes me horny. eating a burger is a sublime sexual experience and i only hope someday i can gorge myself on a table of the finest beef meats as cows scream and die around me, the orgasms onto the bovine corpses will produce enough jizz to ensiminate an entire female planet.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

killaer posted:

i dont want to be banned but i do want to post the pig slaughter video, pleas help me

post it i want to see

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

killaer posted:

Stop being a pussy and post it, hth.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Whiskey Sours posted:

post it i want to see

:nms: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2n0nnu :nms:

this is an educational video and thats just wehere meat comes from. look dont click it if ur squeamish but this is the famous pig slaughter video of 2002, i warned you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I was on the fence about getting pizza tonight but now I'm definitely getting the meat lover's

good job OP :patriot:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Is this a too much drugs post or a not enough drugs post?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

various cheeses posted:

Is this a too much drugs post or a not enough drugs post?

not enough flesh :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Harvest the extra flesh off my arms, chin, chest, gut and thighs.

• Locked thread