Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
How long after vat meat can I eat a mammoth? That's really all im concerned about. That and eating the vat flesh of famous celebrities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

How long after vat meat can I eat a mammoth? That's really all im concerned about. That and eating the vat flesh of famous celebrities.

Holy poo poo

holy poo poo that's going to become a thing.

JFC.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

just another tuesday for me OP

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

FirstPersonShitter posted:

one time a vegan told me that they slaughter pigs by catapulting them at a big metal wall

That seems incredibly inefficient for the amount of pork humanity consumes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

My joke was amazing and should have been empty quoted by all you.

actually it was really bad

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I saw this video of some Middle Eastern types slaughering a pig with a chainsaw.

They screwed up, only cut off the front half of the pig's cranium with the saw, and the rest of the body galloped off thrashing frantically, spraying blood everywhere with just the remaining hind-brain senselessly propelling the body in full flight...It ran and thrashed about for thirty seconds or so on the plastic sheeting they had laid out.
It was hilarious in a sort of morally unforgivable sense.
They were laughing.

Now that's classic pigmurder.
Wipe these sadistic horrid subhuman futhermuckers off the face of the earth.
Air is bad if they use it.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Sep 2, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
why do you keep thinking that vat meat is actually a thing that exists in this world, and is not currently a sci fi gently caress fantasy?

i mean ya some dutch scientists that may as well be performance artists ate some a couple years ago but that doesn't mean it actually exists, that means it's still a dream

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

nomadologique posted:

why do you keep thinking that vat meat is actually a thing that exists in this world, and is not currently a sci fi gently caress fantasy?

i mean ya some dutch scientists that may as well be performance artists ate some a couple years ago but that doesn't mean it actually exists, that means it's still a dream

How can you say something doesn't exsist and then admit it exists in the same sentence?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just don't buy products from factory farms

i know that isn't very much but idk what else to do really

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

i just don't buy products from factory farms

i know that isn't very much but idk what else to do really

here's your loving trophy, jabrone

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Hobohemian posted:

How can you say something doesn't exsist and then admit it exists in the same sentence?

just like i can say that, practically, alternative energy sources do not exist, because they do not

when you talk about vat meat like it is, at this moment, a viable solution to factory farming/mass animal murder, and the only conundrum is ethical, you are living in a sci fi fantasy world where vat meat is, at this moment, a viable solution to factory farming/mass animal murder

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

nomadologique posted:

just like i can say that, practically, alternative energy sources do not exist, because they do not

when you talk about vat meat like it is, at this moment, a viable solution to factory farming/mass animal murder, and the only conundrum is ethical, you are living in a sci fi fantasy world where vat meat is, at this moment, a viable solution to factory farming/mass animal murder

That's probably why you sound like an idiot when you post.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Vat meat isn't gonna catch on except maybe as emergency relief food and even then we have fortified peanut paste that's probably way less wasteful in energy requirements at the production stage

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress the ROW posted:

here's your loving trophy, jabrone

why are you constantly so lovely?

are you alright buddy?

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
I sez useless millennial hipsters should be harvested as food to feed the poor and any other random wild animals we may find that are hungry.
Really, I see no downside to this.

Eight-odd billion humans on this rock, and we still allow these goateed assbottles to steal our collective air.
And of course there is President Obama "Lion-food" Obama.

Won't somebody think of the lions?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

zimboe posted:

I sez useless millennial hipsters should be harvested as food to feed the poor and any other random wild animals we may find that are hungry.
Really, I see no downside to this.

Eight-odd billion humans on this rock, and we still allow these goateed assbottles to steal our collective air.
And of course there is President Obama "Lion-food" Obama.

Won't somebody think of the lions?

I mean, if someone wants to emulate the lifestyle of a herbivore, you might as well go all the way and have hipster herds live in constant fear of being eaten by lions and tigers.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

That's actually pretty funny. They had no higher executive functions at that point. If would be like feeling bad for a robot

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Eating meat = bad

Exploiting poor people to pick my vegetables = not bad

Pest control to increase crop yield = not bad

Driving a car, killing thousands of insects = not bad

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Applewhite posted:

Holy poo poo

holy poo poo that's going to become a thing.

JFC.

Jesus Fried Chicken? Or John F. Chickennedy?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Fattest PI posted:

Eating meat = bad

Exploiting poor people to pick my vegetables = not bad

Pest control to increase crop yield = not bad

Driving a car, killing thousands of insects = not bad

i don't think it's eating meat = bad so much as factory farming is cruel

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

i don't think it's eating meat = bad so much as factory farming is cruel

okay

Factory farming = cruel

Exploiting poor people to pick my vegetables = not cruel

Pest control to increase crop yield = not cruel

Driving a car, killing thousands of insects = not cruel

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

okay

Factory farming = cruel

Exploiting poor people to pick my vegetables = not cruel

Pest control to increase crop yield = not cruel

Driving a car, killing thousands of insects = not cruel

well i try to buy locally sourced poo poo regardless

i don't really get the pest control one unless it's bc you're killing insects but idk cmon reaching a bit

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Probably locally sourced dick lmbo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress the ROW posted:

Probably locally sourced dick lmbo

yeah grinder none of that cl garbage

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ncbR_PS50

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

proof of concept posted:

why? It's not like they're coercing people to have more abortions in order to reap their satanic harvest or whatever. Or are you dumb enough to think that's what's going on?

I was being sarcastic. :shrug:

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
cant wait to eat a poor

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

who cares if factory farming is cruel. I mean being a dick to a pig is kinda hosed up since they're pretty smart but our beef industry is morally spotless because there is nothing in a cow brain to process emotion. Nothing in that noggin is going on that's more complex than in an insect brain. The loving things die when they get scared too much. they're basically one ton chickens that dont lay eggs or have any feathers and also have penises and vaginas instead of cloaca but basically the same otherwise.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like when the flesh is still on the bone and i must tear it off w/ my teeth like the base animal i know i am

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

killaer posted:

i use industrialized large scale rituals of f,lesh harvesting to sustain myself and my family. i enjoy the taste of iron, blood, and fear, so it seems fairly natural that i would embed myself in a society that is built upon the ritualized large scale industrial harvesting of flesh. when i tire of the consumption of one type of flesh, i simply move to a different flesh, and if that fails, i devour flesh and skin together.

this is extremely my poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzA4XLjRaM

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Im totally cool with organ farms. Row after of row of replacement human hearts grown on the back of a rat. Whole headless human bodies, slab after slab, all ready to provide your replacement liver or lung. gently caress it, that poo poo aint got souls.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im for industrialized flesh harvesting but i'm tentatively against chairman yang's liberal policy of nerve stapling

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

mandatory organ donations and forced transplants

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Prorat posted:

My joke was amazing and should have been empty quoted by all you.

Just checking in to say your joke was poo poo.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rip

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Meat tastes better if it's scared when it's cut.
Steal the flesh from their bones and make sure they know when the blade is coming down.
WHACK *squeee* WHACK WHACK CHOP *squeeeee* gurgle (thud of knife against bone)
Some people have expressed the opinion that I am a sick bastard.
But, Hell, entertainment is where you find it AHAHHAHAHHYHAAAA

e: Vegans are basically food animals for the future. Fuckem.
Then eat 'em.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 3, 2015

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

just another tuesday for me OP

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Pigs are pretty smart. I don't generally eat pork or bacon. The Jews have the right idea with them not being Kosher. I'm kinda weird though as I don't really like the taste of pork, but if I did I'd probably love murdering pigs and devouring their flesh.

Cows and chickens are dumb as all gently caress though and really delicious and I don't feel an ounce of guilt eating them. Well, maybe a little, but that's just because it makes me get fat.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

yea rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piyZBoHaHDI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
I hope you Goons appreciate the hard work I have to go through just to get a rise out of you pack of jaded fucks. Sheesh.

• Locked thread