Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

lol just lol if u think five years from now anyone will remember or care about any of this and the cops will be killing fewer people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I wonder if it's ok for me to wear my Body Count Cop Killer t-shirt

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
If you are neither black nor white it's fine. I wouldn't advise it for anybody who is black or white though.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

zimboe posted:

I'm perfectly happy with the riotous nature of our esteemed dusky brethren.

They keep the cops so busy they don't even spare a glance for this cracker, so I can get away with all the poo poo I want.
poo poo, It's great to be White, I tells Ya.

Word.

e: I just wear my old-man hat when I'm drivin' and they ignore me.

Protip:

The old-man hat trick actually works. Gets yourself one a them crappy hats like in Caddyshack- you know, the one you get a bowl of soup with, slouch down, look through the steering wheel, drive slow, and you are invisible to the cops.
I tells yah, IT WORKS. Saved my rear end again and again as I was moving glass around town in the Nineties.
But it only works if you're White. Helps if you got gray hair.
USE racism.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Sep 3, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
not in the us but I can swerve with no lights at 3am in front of cops and they'll let it slide because being white rules

I also got in the UK with an expired ID

• Locked thread