Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
CNn is repeatedly showing a clip of a black protestor getting arrested: the police are shoving him in a van while he screams and cries and thrashes widely, which is pretty bad optics considering that exact thing is what got them into this mess in the first place

He was leading a dozen protestors to the police barricade, saying that they were going to "Take this from the sidewalks to the streets" and then the police tazed him

Now they're pushing peeps back with their little batons

Camera keep panning to a pretty white girl holding a "Black Lives Matter" sign

Hopefully the state makes the "right" ruling so that the jury of public opinion doesn't burn down any more CVSs

Edit: oh and here's the dude getting tazed;

Hopefully they'll get him medical attention instead of, you know, murdering him

Fish Cant Hold Gun fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Sep 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

baltimore? shiiiiiiiit.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
amidst the ruin and the rubble, there were only the blonde white girls left standing, holding their BLM signs and weeping

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Hell Yeah posted:

baltimore? shiiiiiiiit.

Yes, it is very reminiscent of HBO's classic TV series The Wire, the fifth season of which was actually very good, if somewhat unconventional

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i can imagine a tremendous tarkovskian scene where the ambiguous protagonist, officer of the law, encounters like a dreadful spirit within the tear gas clouds rolling slowly, the White Girl with her placard, staring

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Lmao america

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
imo everybody should chill out on both sides . smoke a blunt

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
btw im running for president 2020

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

nomadologique posted:

amidst the ruin and the rubble, there were only the blonde white girls left standing, holding their BLM signs and weeping

White

Privilege

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

which race is the good guys in this scenario

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Where's the pic of the white girl OP, this is old news.. heck I think it happened already a few months ago. Let's see the girl :D

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Parallax Scroll posted:

which race is the good guys in this scenario

Same as always, the whites.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

nomadologique posted:

i can imagine a tremendous tarkovskian scene where the ambiguous protagonist, officer of the law, encounters like a dreadful spirit within the tear gas clouds rolling slowly, the White Girl with her placard, staring

holy poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaSfSbNoHWQ

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I had a good chuckle when the Baltimore cops got all butt hurt and stopped doing their jobs because people got pissed off when they weren't able to transport a guy to the jail without severing his spine

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Welcome.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It'd be pretty funny to be a white person living in those areas.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

more liek brawltimore :smuggo:

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

hosed up if true

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also the same white assholes who blame everything on black people and think cops are infallible are the same white assholes who show up to traffic court to act like their $30 parking ticket is the biggest injustice since the Holocaust

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

well its in meme form so i dont know how we can argue with it

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

well its in meme form so i dont know how we can argue with it

my memes are too strong for you

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
thats a really big picture but it was fun to scroll down because white ppl dont use scrolls enough imo

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

we used to use scrolls back in the day a lot but its mostly asians that are into scrolls now

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
White people always talking about blacks rioting because they're getting murdered by cops then saying how wrong they are, how stupid they are tearing up their own city. Then that city's team wins a championship and boy howdy here comes the white people rioting and destroying the very city they live in. Hmmm.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mad Monk posted:

White people always talking about blacks rioting because they're getting murdered by cops then saying how wrong they are, how stupid they are tearing up their own city. Then that city's team wins a championship and boy howdy here comes the white people rioting and destroying the very city they live in. Hmmm.

Start throwing some of those pasty middle aged white dipshits in the clink for minor traffic bullshit or outright executing them for no reason then maybe you'll see reforms.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

as a bernie sanders supporter i will say that all white people are racists

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Maybe if black people dont want to go to jail they shouldnt commit crimes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

also gently caress the police

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I mean I'm white and racist but at least I can loving own that poo poo. Nothing gets me angrier than white people who can't acknowledge that they might as well be living on a different planet than minorities

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mad Monk posted:

lol the ravens most charismatic player is a murderer lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

also lol at the thought the orioles would win anything ever

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

haljordan posted:

I mean I'm white and racist but at least I can loving own that poo poo. Nothing gets me angrier than white people who can't acknowledge that they might as well be living on a different planet than minorities

whites could become a minority in the US, even a very small minority, and they would still do better than blacks would. and it would almost be worth it to me to see that happen, just so i could hear the blacks and the liberals scream about the injustice

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

anchoress posted:

whites could become a minority in the US, even a very small minority, and they would still do better than blacks would. and it would almost be worth it to me to see that happen, just so i could hear the blacks and the liberals scream about the injustice

please go on and tell us why the whites would do better

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

also gently caress the police

Ha-ha, I love twitter blackface

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

Well its sort of like how the Jews were mass exterminated and driven from their homes time and again and still account for a large amount of millionaires and billionaires despite being a small fraction of the population. The fact is, Jews are superior race to others. So are Asians. Whites are middling. Blacks however, are the weakest INT stat but very high DEX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

A misanthrope posted:

a little thing called um WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Locked thread