Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Why don't women be having sex a lot more than they do? Traumatized by negative experiences? Please help me understand. Thanks, bye and I'll see you later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
john pop easily claims OP

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the first step in the journey to 'im gay'

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sex is the only thing i can think of that is at once really cool and fuckin grody as hell

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
They do, just not with you OP.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

I thought john Pop murdered some reporters live on air

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
they do have sex a lot

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
if my vagina doesn't have a dick in it by the end of this post- aaaaahhhhhhhh yeeaaahhhh k fixed bye

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow, iu cant wait to habe sex. i bet its fun and nice ,and it feels good all at once. imagine haveing sex, i seriously camnt wait to have sex again. i havent had sex in quite a few years and im waiting for the right women with the right vibratory expression and facial characteristics

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Gay power is similar to girl power in this way. U can just point your finger at another gay guy and be like, "cmere u." And they'll look around and be like, "me?" And then u just crook ur finger then its off to have gay sex.

Its so much better than the het mating dance.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

some times ill jerk my tiny penis while thinking about having sex

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"I'm not THAT kind of girl!!"

Many many years of deeply entrenched slut shaming

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i only use my thgumb and forefinger to mastuarbte

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op your left hand looks at your right hand and thinks "that hand means u get to do it any time u want"

u should think about that sometimes

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes i press down really hard on that spot just behind my balls when im cumming and it feels weird as heck and no cum cums out

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

sometimes i press down really hard on that spot just behind my balls when im cumming and it feels weird as heck and no cum cums out

uh oh be careful you might build up toxic levels of cum in your balls and die you better jerk off 30 times tomorrow to get it out

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
You may not realize this OP, but ugly girls exist

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Pththya-lyi posted:

You may not realize this OP, but ugly girls exist

yes but so do black guys bud

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Gatekeeper posted:

He said they were ugly, not fat.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

he's also forgetting about mexicans.

what do bricks and fat chicks have in common?

bother were probably laid by mexicans

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Black guys lose the tude, thats why they get it more than dumbass white guys

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

lonesomedwarf posted:

some times ill jerk my tiny penis while thinking about having sex

Same

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Black guys lose the tude, thats why they get it more than dumbass white guys

also, in my experience, black guys gently caress with their eyes closed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
they enjoy being the keepers of the gate the gate being their pussy and hell i support them

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Secks Cauldron posted:

He said they were ugly, not fat.

ok so asians i dunno bud stop fuckin expectin poo poo from me im as clueless as the rest of you i have no asnwers

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they enjoy being the keepers of the gate the gate being their pussy and hell i support them

omg so thats why everyone thinks im a girl

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

wow, iu cant wait to habe sex. i bet its fun and nice ,and it feels good all at once. imagine haveing sex, i seriously camnt wait to have sex again. i havent had sex in quite a few years and im waiting for the right women with the right vibratory expression and facial characteristics

You'll really love what sex is all about. Yup, it's somethin' else

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

actually it is because you have a feminine av get a strong macho av

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

GIRLS MAKE ME CRY BECAUSE THEY WON'T SEX ME

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

get over here cutie :kiss:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

actually it is because you have a feminine av get a strong macho av

nah even since before the av, it used to be a dude's cumface and after that it was that purple phantom guy from the newspaper comic book section - both masculized

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

ethanol posted:

GIRLS MAKE ME CRY BECAUSE THEY WON'T SEX ME

Ugly? Not nice enough?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i guess its not that fun, a good portion of seemingly normal men probably have some pretty rapey fantasies, women take like 10 minutes to cum and we've only got maybe 4 seconds, uhhh we smell bad, i dont know all of it ive never been a woman but these are good educated guesses

they get made fun of if they do it too often but then nobody wants to do it with them once they're old, so that has to be really hard to balance and get it all in before you start drinking boxed wine on pills

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

JiveHonky posted:

Grats on the <1 min reply

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

logical phalluses posted:

they do have sex a lot

No they don't, name 1 girl who will take on any gross guy for free

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

extra stout posted:

i guess its not that fun, a good portion of seemingly normal men probably have some pretty rapey fantasies, women take like 10 minutes to cum and we've only got maybe 4 seconds, uhhh we smell bad, i dont know all of it ive never been a woman but these are good educated guesses

they get made fun of if they do it too often but then nobody wants to do it with them once they're old, so that has to be really hard to balance and get it all in before you start drinking boxed wine on pills

women also smell bad it is a side effect of being alive

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

well your mom for one

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

u just need to find yourself a nice bipolar girl op, bipolar girls will gently caress anything that moves with the right combo of pills and alcohol hth

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
it's the great paradox of life, my friend -- girls hate sex, yet they can have it whenever they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well your mom for one

• Locked thread