Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ethanol posted:

u just need to find yourself a nice bipolar girl op, bipolar girls will gently caress anything that moves with the right combo of pills and alcohol hth

amendment: do not give the girl pills and alcohol op as this constitutes rape in some jurisdictions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

nah even since before the av, it used to be a dude's cumface and after that it was that purple phantom guy from the newspaper comic book section - both masculized

I'm glad you finally stopped fighting it and accepted being a woman on the internet.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

amendment: do not give the girl pills and alcohol op as this constitutes rape in some jurisdictions

only god can judge me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm glad you finally stopped fighting it and accepted being a woman on the internet.

tbh its very freeing, like when you just get home from work and you strip off all your clothes before you even close the front door

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well your mom for one

Hahaha. DAAAAYMN.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well your mom for one

So what if she is exploratory? Nice sexism. Go mom!

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
What a sick misogynist society

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

unassertive boy 99 posted:

What a sick misogynist society

The girl in your avatar is attractive. I don't know who she is, and I will never have her! Haha, it makes me so mad! I want to hit her soft face over and over!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
jon pop is in all our heads now :unsmigghh:

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

Why don't women be having sex a lot more than they do? Traumatized by negative experiences? Please help me understand. Thanks, bye and I'll see you later.

Because they know that probably a fair share of guys are poo poo in the sack. They jump on with little to no foreplay and stay in missionary thrusting with no rhythm. If by some stroke of fate they happen to bring a woman close to orgasm they're invariably going to blow a load right before she gets hers and then do completely limp until they recoup. This way she can't even finish herself off.

Or so I've been told.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

DirtyMick posted:

Because they know that probably a fair share of guys are poo poo in the sack. They jump on with little to no foreplay and stay in missionary thrusting with no rhythm. If by some stroke of fate they happen to bring a woman close to orgasm they're invariably going to blow a load right before she gets hers and then do completely limp until they recoup. This way she can't even finish herself off.

Or so I've been told.

A lot of women can't orgasm from penetration alone. These men deserve bad things 2 happen to them

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

its fine if you just happen to leave them laying around though :D

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

A lot of women can't orgasm from penetration alone. These men deserve bad things 2 happen to them

Usually you will need to touch your lady on the clitoris (the little flesh-nub above her vag) to help her come.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well your mom for one

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pththya-lyi posted:

Usually you will need to touch your lady on the clitoris (the little flesh-nub above her vag) to help her come.

is that her belly button?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
but remember that every woman is different, and something that's guaranteed to make one woman come may not work at all on a different woman. it's important to ask your lady what she likes and listen to the answers.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

above the what

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Food for thought: if light pressure with a tongue feels good on girlparts, wouldn't a real hard punch feel even better? Something for your sex-havers to think about integrating in your routines.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm a pansexual... but only for women :D

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014

Tongues aren't just for talking and tasting.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you can do it anytime you want as a guy, too.

backpage.com hth OP

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Why don't women be having sex a lot more than they do? Traumatized by negative experiences? Please help me understand. Thanks, bye and I'll see you later.

You think about it, being a gay dude is probably tops, because you have two people who have pretty similar sex drives (high), but lesbians are puttering along on two people who have to sync up when they are not in the mood or in the mood together

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Lots of people dont care about having sex all the time OP

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sex is fuckin retarded and none of you are cool

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Horniest Manticore posted:

only god can judge me

Too late.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
eat safe

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

extra stout posted:

a good portion of seemingly normal men probably have some pretty rapey fantasies
not as many as women btw hth

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
My middle name is "Rape Fantasies"

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

My gut is pretty good at clit stimulation during missionary sex plus i kind of smother them when im on top and girls like that cant breath poo poo too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
they do. they have sex a ton but they lie about it. they usually halve (or more) their sexual partners.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNrZjcS_gQ

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
ive never had a guy willing to gently caress me on my period so

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im gay

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Youre dumb.

Half an answer... From half a woman.

:iamafag:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Youre dumb.

Half an answer... From half a woman.

:iamafag:

Being irritating doesn't make you half woman.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
lol straight men make women feel bad for enjoying sex then complain that women don't do sex

real good system you nerds worked out

*rides off on a motorcycle made of gay dicks*

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Kyashi posted:

ive never had a guy willing to gently caress me on my period so

Dating some real lame-oes

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Real men know how to follow a blood trail